Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 10:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skkizoid Debut Teaser 4
Skkizoid Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-16-2014, 09:16 AM

A storm is coming ladies and gentlemen. This storm is unlike anything that you've ever experienced. For you see, you all are responsible for all of my atrocities. While you sit at home with your perfect little families, eating your perfect dinners, sleeping in your warm, perfect beds, I sit and wallow in the chemical waste that you all have spewed out on me. I DIDN'T DO A DAMN THING TO ANY OF YOU! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO FIT IN! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS BE NORMAL! But you guys wouldn't have it that way now would you? No form of shelter will protect you from what's coming. NO UMBRELLA WILL SHIELD YOU FROM THE HELL THAT'S ABOUT TO TUMBLE DOWN ON YOUR PERFECT, HOLLOW HEADS! See you soon!

[img][Image: 1e549410-3fe5-4a91-be2c-461d6645c5d7_zps560e42b5.jpg][/img][/php][/quote]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-16-2014, 09:21 AM

"End your life. Do what your mother should have done when you were in the womb."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-16-2014)