Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 01:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Sin and Priority(Rp 1)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-16-2014, 04:10 PM

Wednesday At 6am

It is a cool morning. Unusually cool for a Summer morning. He stood on the balcony overlooking the back yard of of his palacial estate. Cain Arkham is no slouch when it comes to money. The man is a self-made millionaire, due to stocks and bonds trading. More intelligent than what people give him credit for, actually. The scene he is watching right now takes place in a maze of shrubbery, cleaverly cut to confuse it's captors. The entrance starts as soon as you walk out the backdoor and at first, it spirals. One direction. It gives a false sense of security to it's victims by appearing simple at first. This of course causes his victims to underestimate it's dangerous. After the spiral of shrubbery ends begins a maze of never ending dead ends. Well, not never ending, as there is ONE exit where there is an apple tree adorned with golden apples dead center. And by golden apples, I mean specially bred apples that are both golden and edible...to those with teeth like his. Add to that the wolves' dens are everywhere. An added danger.

He stands there, his clawed fingers tapping the marble rail of his balcony. He is watching his latest victim move through the maze like a trapped rat. His victim feels helpless everytime she hits a dead end. At one point his victim is observed dropping down to her knees and crying. Sobbing. Begging the Demon Prince for release from his deadly maze. But he simply smirks. He enjoys her cries of anguish as it is beautiful music to his ears. He simply taunts his prey.

"You're gonna have to work harder than that, Kendall!"

Now don't get me wrong. This is not his opponent for Madness. But this woman is a dead ringer for the woman. This is exactly why he chose her. That night his minions, unnamed, came and took her from her boyfriend was good. Of course, he saw her in the ckub that night. While her boyfriend was busy being a moron on the dancefloor, she sat there reading a book. The Beast associated that with Kendall Savannah Sawyer and here we are now. Of course, he is realizing that she is far from as intelligent as his opponent for Madness. He doesn't really care. He isn't concerned because he is enjoying the the chase. He watches as his trained wolfpack nips at her calves. He cheers his "pets" on.

"I LOVE the smell of fresh blood in the morning!" his devilish grin broadens and he steeples his fingers. "Yes...my pets. Cause her pain. Spill her blood. Entertain daddy!"

His cackle is so loud, so deafening, that the whole block could hear it. Of course, every house on the block is empty because the cruel Son of Eden has evicted them. His fortune has garnered him a whole city block, to do with as he pleases, and as he commands his pack, they follow his every word. They simply leave little scratches and bites on his latest toy. This has been going on since five in the morning. The wolves chase the poor, bloodied girl. The Demon Prince simply watches on, commanding his pets, sick enjoyment in his eyes. He didn't see Stacy there. He saw Kendall Savannah Sawyer. He wanted to torture her. He looks back and calls to someone in the house.

"Jose! White Russian, now!"

A spanish accent rings from within the house.

"Si, Senor Arkham. Right away!"

The Son of Eden simply growled with annoyance as the girl edged closer and ckoser to the center of the maze.

"Grrr..."

Despite his good mood, Cain was still irritable. But why? You see, our antihero has a huge match on Madness. The second biggest match of his career. Kendall Savannah Sawyer will bravely defend her twenty four seven briefcase against the much larger, much more vicious Cain. Cain is also without an acolade, which makes him hungrier. The only problem withsaid match is he wanted Steve Davids. Not because of his briefcase. I mean, sure, at first he wanted it. But then it became personal. He saw that his wolves were getting the best of his prey and threw a hand up, snapping his fingers loudly. The wolves obediently stepped down, sitting on their haunches. Awaiting his command. He heard the clinking of ice cubes and looked back through the corner of the eye to see Jose...spilling a single drop of his White Russian. Cain sneered.

"That's brand new carpet, peon!"

As Cain's eyes flash red, the hispanic butler drops down to his knees. He begs Cain's forgiveness, careful not to spill anymore of the drink.

"Por favor Senor, I was just trying to serve jou quickly! I meant no harm, I know a guy, he will clean jour carpet for jou!"

Cain snurled his nose up at the "trash".

"Sniveling worm, stand up. I cannot stand to see a grown man crying like a little pussy ass bitch!"

Arkham is stressed. Please excuse his outbursts.

"Your d...d...d. drink...sir?"

Cain snatches the drink away from the poor man and downs it. Like a shot. He then throws the glass haphazrdly to the side and it shatters against the marble railing. He turns his back on Jose.

"Leave my sight, weakling. I am playing my game."

He plays with human life as if it is a toy. As he looks down on his prey, the poor girl is actually crawling, her shin bone sticking out of the front of her leg. She edges ever closer to the tree...

Closer...

Closer...

By now, she has managed to stand, her pink dress clinging to her blood soaked flesh. The only thing that keeps her standing is bracing herself against the tree. She can see the subrise glinting off the golden apple. His forbidden fruit. He watches for a good ten seconds...and finally...just as sge almost has it he nods to his pets.

"Kill."

This is the time when his pets do what they are trained to do. Mercilessly kill anyone whom Cain commands. Cain himself stands there, watching the blood fly through the air. Blood. Flesh. Screams of agony filling the morning air. And Cain? He stands atop his balcony and cackled insanely. He loves watching both men and women bleed.h
He loves watching the light leave their eyes. The Demon Prince hops over the balcony rail, landing his his feet like some kind of big cat. As he approaches the hedge maze, something amazing happens. Each of the hedges, they turned black. The parted for him. Finally, he kneels at the body of the young woman, silently staring. Her throat is ripped open, part of her windpipe still visible. Her face is frozen, eyes wide, pupils lifeless.

He thinks back to their deal. He'd promised her she could live and go back to her moronic boyfriend if she made it through his maze. He looks into her lifeless eyes, brushing her matted hair fromher forehead. He speaks softly.

"I lied."

Indeed.

The fans cheer for Cain but even he isn't sure why. He is known as being cruel. Unforgiving. The most dangerous thing about the man we are witnessing is he enjoys it. He stands up straight, and nods his head toward the woman he enjoyed watching die. His pets go about cleaning the bones. His ears perk up as he hears applause from behind him. The smell of lavender and sulfur mixed. He grins when he hears her voice.

"Bravo, Cain. Bravo. Quite a show!"

"It was mostly for my enjoyment, my dear Lucy..." he says as he turns around, seeing the devilish blonde bombshell grinning from ear to ear. "...but her soul is your's, my master."

Lucifer, or Lucretia(in her female form), is absolutely stunning. Standing at about five foot three, with a perfect hourglass figure and long flowing blonde hair, she is a picture of the sin of lust. Her ample breast spill over the red neglicee(sp?) that she wears, and her legs stand up to form a perfect ass. She continues to applaud Cain as he commands his wolves, men turned into animals by her power and made to serve him.

"So, my dearest Son of Eden. Why did you pick this girl last night? Was there something that drew you to her?"

Cain simply smirks. The girl is...was...a dead ringer for his opponent. The wolves have since devoured her once beautiful form.

"No reason. The urge just struck me."

"Ahhhh, and here I thought you were focused on that SteveDavids chap. Not Kendall Sawyer...."

"...." He felt the sin of wrath building up within him, his fists clenching.

She grinned... "I struck a nerve, didn't I Cain?"

"A bit. But I understand that his defeat will come with time."

His thoughts on that situation were true. If there is one thing that you learn by living over two milennia, that is to practice extreme patient. He took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Hrm...I see..." She tapped her chin in thought. "You know you want to send a message to him, Cain. Don't you just HATE the way that Paul Heyman chose him for his alliance? After you were just SO hot on Road to Xtreme? You were his champion..." She inches closer to her charge, rubbing his bare chest under his red silk shirt. She whispers in his ear... "Why not...you, Cain?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you. You are SO much better than SteveDavids. Stronger. Faster. More powerful overall."

The devil continued conjuring up all these sins. Wrath. Vanity. Envy. Lust. Cain eats up every emotion he feels, the blood in his veins pulsing faster and faster. Finally he looks up, his lips curling upwards, fangs gleaming.

"I will SHOW this world who the true Beast is. SteveDavids' day will come. Oh, his blood will taste like ambrosia. But first I will take care of that little bitch...and take her briefcase."

"Now that..." Her face lights up with devilish glee. "...what I love to hear! Destroy them Cain, make them understand fear once again!"

The two of them share a laugh. A loud, evil cackle shared between a devil and her servant. You see, Cain knows what he wants. He wants a soul to add to his master's collection. But he also knows, better than anyone, that there are priorities. He and Lucretia move inside for breakfast as the huge wolves have their fill of the dead girl's bones.

-End Scene-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Cain's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (07-16-2014), Kendall Savannah Sawyer (07-17-2014), Ozymandias (07-18-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-16-2014)