Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Teenage Preparation Choir
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-14-2014, 05:20 PM

Quote:"Joanne is my best friend, and she's a minor. You made sexual advances on her. You're a pedohphile. You're not welcome in my life anymore. You couldn't make me cum, you're creepy, you smell like shit, your dick is tiny, and to be honest I think you're a bit special.

Hello World, if you don't know me, I’m Tommy who made a HUGE come back into the XWF back in February of last year. I had some matches, gotten over with management and the fans. I had this crush on Frodo’s daughter and it went south, but I still can’t get over her words. Also this song is no help, since it got kids singing and not Katie...Ah fuck it. I’ve been on hiatus for like a month since that crappy break up made me all depressed and stuff.

After that day she dumped me, I realized that I shouldn’t be focusing on teenage adolescent girls. I should be focusing on stalking their instagram pictures and liking every pictures of there pedicure feet. Oh, man what if I got my nose got to sniff them…I’d be in some DEEP nirvana. All semi-jokes aside, the public knows my sexual shit, and now I just want to just play along with it. So people in this four way dance, hit me with your best insults, I’m an open book just like RaYne in 2013.

This fatal 4 way wasn’t in my agenda; in fact I was really hoping to take on the Grizzly bear. But management knows best right? Now I’m placed in with a guy who keeps on having plastic surgery on his face and likes to piss people off in the backstage, with some guy who I haven’t even heard of, and this one time Japanese fan favorite who came to America who thinks he’s better than your average John Cena or Bobby Lashley. Honestly, this match might have a straight to the point finish with either man pining one another. Let me break down these names…

Reeve Alexander Gordon, this man wanted to ditch the match and have a black baseball suspended up the ring…just to use it? What kind of match would be that entertaining in Florida? I guess Reeve just wants to be the poor man’s Sting just to turn into whatever the doctors wants to do with his face. Reeve, after Wednesday, you’ll end up right back to the doctor’s office to surgically enhance that face of yours if I put my hands on you.

Fukien Gator, you’re one annoying twat is you? I get that you once was big in Japan and all that jazz, but that’s the past. I wonder how your dad feels about you even wrestling in a company that allows guys like Frodo prance around raping Glimour, to having Reeve becoming a female in matter of 15 minutes. I wouldn’t be surprised if he just wants to pull you out of this Federation, just too STILL be under his own shadow. I know you want to make it big, but that isn’t really going to happen. If we end up meeting eye to eye in that ring, I’m going to turn you into Rey Mysterio with mask off and slicing that head off with a big boot. Keep talking about Reeve if you want, since he’s more your speed.

Ben Bones, are you ever going to respond in a promo? Or just become Kalif Compton’s bitch in Madness... you know what; I don’t even care to motivate you at this point. Become Compton’s hoe to punch you.

All you guys I’ve mentioned in this piece, I still have some upmost respect for all you, but once we in Miami… and in that ring with our theme’s playing on the X-Tron… I’ll be the last man standing in the ring at ease with all of you.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Gator (07-14-2014)