Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
That's My Life with Chris Macbeth
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-11-2013, 05:52 AM

Chicago, Illinois. 11/03/2013 13:45am.

Steve Sayors sits in the Original Gino’s East awaiting the arrival Chris Macbeth the man who he is interviewing for XWF Official Magazine.
[Image: ginos_east2.jpg]
That’s my Life with Chris Macbeth.

Sayors sips at his coke through a straw while shuffling through his paperwork checking he has come fully prepared. Looking around Macbeths chosen venue he notices the countless signatures from all the different customers from all over the world that have visited this famous Pizza place in the famous windy city.
He looks at his watch and see’s that Macbeth is running a full 25 Minutes late. The waitress comes over again to see if Sayors wants a top up in his extraordinarily large Coke. Sayors politely declines and the waitress confirms she will be right back over just as soon as the other guest arrives.

The waitress turns and walks away as Sayors can’t help himself from staring at here as she made her way towards the stairs heading down to the lower floor of the restaurant; his gaze was quickly broken however when he see’s Macbeth’s smiling face walk up to the top of the stairs past the descending waitress.

Shaking his head until he reaches Sayors Macbeth sits opposite him in the booth still with a grin on his face.

“Caught you”

“What, No you didn’t, I mean I wasn’t doing anything”

Sayors face turns a bright read with embarrassment.

“Don’t get embarrassed Steve were all me around here.”

That comment seems to ease Sayors embarrassment as he relaxes back into his chair, that is until he notices the giant grin forming on Macbeth face and he looks round to see the waitress heading back over to the table. His head quickly turns back to Macbeth who is still grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Panic fills Sayors as he can sense Macbeth is going to say something. Isn’t it?? As the waitress arrives at the table Macbeth looking down at the Menu now orders himself a Coke and one of Gino’s East’s famous deep dish pizzas. Sayors then places his order and just as the waitress is turning to walk away.

“You rock his world”

As the waitress turns back round to face the table Sayers has sunk down into his chair and Macbeth is smiling pointing over to him.

“Excuse me” Say the waitress.

“His world, you Rock it.”

The waitress goes a bit red now before noticing how embarrassed Sayors seems to be feeling as he slouches back in the booth, if he slouched anymore he would be under the table.

Feeling sorry for him the waitress taps him on the head.

“Ah, you rock my world too sweetie”

The embarrassment is almost too much for Sayors but the waitress turns and leaves the two men alone again.

“That was not funny”

“Yes it really was plus I’m only trying to help”

“Well your not can we just get on with the interview please?”

“Fine go ahead”

Sayors pulls out his laptop and opens up word.

“So can you start at the beginning?”

Macbeth begins to speak as Sayors types.

So, I guess it all starts back in Manchester, England. I was born July 7th 1984, my mother didn’t work my father was a driver. He used to drive anything. Any job he had it involved driving, Milkman, postman anything. My mother was a stay at home mum for my younger years until I got older enough to look after myself then she went a got herself a job working in some shop selling bags to people with too much money.

“How was your child hood growing up?”

It was good, can’t complain. Didn’t have loads of money but it was a good family to be part of. And a lot of love. As long as I can remember it was always my parents that would help me to do anything, or anything I wanted to do they would do with me, they really did help me to have a great child hood and also with everything that I have achieved as an adult.

I remember my dad waking me up early in the morning everyday and making me get out of bed to go help him on his Milk Round. I’d be kicking and screaming not wanting to get out of my warm bed, I mean why should I? None of my friends had to wake up and go to work before they had to go to school.

I soon realized why he did this though, he taught me one of the biggest most important things there is in life and that is to have a great work ethic, which is something I’ve held onto until this very day. Plus he taking me to watch Manchester United every Saturday helped as a ploy to get me out of bed.

Macbeth smiles as the waitress returns with more drinks and gives a cheeky smile to Sayors before leaving again.

“So you’re a soccer fan Chris”

No Steve I am English I am a Football fan, its football not soccer what you lot decided to change it to over here. I mean your football you hardly ever use your feet. It’s a bit stupid if you ask me. But yes I am a “Football fan”. Every Saturday my dad or sometimes my mum and my dad would take me to Old Trafford to watch the game; sometime we even made the away trips as long as it wasn’t too far away. At the time that’s all I thought about all week, what’s the score going to be? who is going to play? Am I going to get my Steak and Kidney Pie at half time?

I always did.

The waitress returns with their food and Macbeth takes a slice of his pizza and begins to eat.

“So Chris, When did your life change and you begin to get into your music?”

Honestly I was into the wrestling first, I got onto some small promotion back home in England and wrestled there from the time is was 16 until I turned about 19 or 20 I think. I was good and help a couple of titles in that time alongside training at Mixed Martial arts and forming a band with some of my friends. I mean the band was just for fun, the wrestling was looking more and more likely to becoming my job, the band was a nice break from the hard training I was putting myself through.

“Not everything turned out quite as planned though did it Chris?”

Ha not exactly no, So we were playing a few local concerts around my time off from wrestling and one day there was an exec from Epitaph records in town with one of their bands and decided to go for a drink in a bar that we happened to be performing in and long story short, he made contact with us and we were signed. A few months after that my wrestling career was seemingly finished as I decided to throw all my energy into my band as It looked to me at the time that I would be living a more glamorous life. I mean at the time I was wrestling tiny indie promotion in Manchester and the surrounding areas only just earning enough to pay for my gas to get between shows.

“So needless to say, you life changed dramatically from this point on as you and your friends made that band to be the success it was?”

Yes definitely but don’t think it wasn’t hard work, it was bloody hard work. We toured a lot every country in the world at least 4 times in the 8 years after we were signed to that record deal, release 3 albums which were about 2 years total time spent in the studio. It was hard work and bond within the band were stretched to their maximum on many occasion and many of them even broke, luckily most broken things can be repaired and that was the case. We all still get on well now so that is a very positive thing.

“Tell me and your XWF fans about your lifestyle during this time?”

Macbeth picks up another slice of pizza and smiles.

Well. Umm, it was, it was crazy. If I’m honest it’s all a little blurry.

Touring was fun but it also just seems to merge into one. I mean we were at a different city or even country sometimes every night. We would play the show at night then hop on the tour bus with a dozen or so friends party until the very early ours then wake up some point in the afternoon outside some club or venue in some other city and start it all again. We did take it to excess, or to the extreme you light like to say. Our bodies by the end of a 6 month tour where more battered and broken than they would ever be after being in the squared circle.

Once tour was finished our lives were pretty much written on for at least a 2 month recovery period of trying to get to an at least semi healthy state with a decent sleeping pattern and a complete detox of all the demons that seemed to come with the territory or touring, at least they did with us anyway.

“If you don’t mind me asking, what kind of demons?”

Macbeth smiles as he finishes up his last slice of pizza.

You would be more successful asking what kind of demons didn’t make it on tour. Honestly pretty much everything you can think of.

Sensing Sayors wants more details Macbeth begins a to rattle of a list that would make the most hardened of drug users quiver in fear. Steve Sayors just stares and Macbeth with his mouth wide I shock of all he was hearing.

“How are you still alive?”

Macbeth shrugs and smiles”

I guess I just got lucky, we all got lucky. Honestly I think we got out of it at the right time. Not so much I because I have always been pretty good with my self control but some of us was well starting to become ill. The drugs or I should say the excessive amounts of drugs being taken was beginning to go past the average rock star party life style and merging into its ugly cousin, Addiction.

I was luckier when it comes to that side of thing than some of the other guys; some of them really struggled with that, still struggle now. It’s a horrible feeling or time in your life when you watch someone that has been with you as a friend all through your life’s ups and downs struggle like I have had to witness over the last few years.

It is noticeable in Macbeths expression that this is becoming a difficult conversation for him to have so Steve Sayors quickly attempts to move the conversation on.

“So, the band thing has all ended now?”

Well kind of, we are looking at doing a one time show, at a XWF event actually.

“That sounds awesome”

Yeah hopefully it will be, it’s a little way off though. We are looking at starting some rehearsals for it over the next week.

“Ok, that sounds great. Now onto your return to the ring, how did that come about?”

Well as you know I have been in this business back in England in the past, so when we decided to call it quits with the band I needed a goal, something to aim for because although I was lucky enough to not be quite as bad as some of the other guys I was still in a state. So now living in America in this great city there is a lot more opportunity for me to make a decent life for myself doing my first love? So from there I began to train, hard every day 7 days a week until I was in a good enough state to at least try and compete.

“So how did you find your way right to the top and into the XWF roster, it seems like you made the transition quite fast?”

I guess so but don’t underestimate what I told you about the dedication and motivation I built within me to train day in day out. I worked damn hard. Yes I had a little luck on the way but I feel it was nothing more than what I deserved.

“What Kind of Luck?”

Well I was wrestling at a local venue here in Chicago for a small promotion when a fellow Chicago based wrestler spotted me and we got talking and he past my information over to some people and the rest is history so to speak.

Macbeth smiles

“Who was this person, may I ask?”

CM Punk, like I said punk spotted me and thought I could do a bit. I think he wanted me to join him at that big money dollar sign entertainment program he wrestles at but that wasn’t for me and when I heard of the opportunity to sign up at the XWF I couldn’t turn that down.

The waitress returns to the table with the check and leaves it for the guys to organise.

“So you had a very successful debut in the XWF defeating Prophecy but are it safe to say you found it tougher in your last match up against Crimson Cobra?”

It’s fair to say that yes, it’s not surprising though really, Cobra is a wrestler I think Prophecy was the cleaner that pulled in at the last minute to face me. That being said the playing field in Indianana for my match against Cobra wasn’t exactly its fairest due to someone pulling that stunt on me earlier in the evening.

“Do you have more information on who may have sent you that message, or even what it means?”

No I don’t but rest assured if it happens again, I am going to find out.

“Ok so Chris, this week you are in a 4 man over the top rope Battle Royal against Knightmask, World-1 International and US Champion Mark Flynn. Three formidable opponents you must agree?”

Oh sure yes they are 3 of the better wrestlers in the business and definitely a greater challenge then anyone I have faced so far. That being said I am confident and I am ready for this great challenge and I know my ability mixed with my confidence will elevate me in this match to show what I truly am all about when I send all three of these men over the top role to the ground below.
[Image: DiegoSanchez.png]

With that Macbeth pays the bill and the standard publicity shots are taken before the men say their goodbyes and the scene fades to black.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post