Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 12:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
As One Chapter Ends Another Begins
Warrior Prime Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

07-12-2014, 04:51 PM

gggggnnnnnnnaaaaaaarrrrrrrluk....
THERE HAS BEEN A GREAT SADNESS THAT HAS TAKEN OVER THIS PLANE. AS IF A HERO WAS KILLED AND FALLEN. BUT THAT GREAT MAN, THAT HERO SAID THAT MANY WERE ONE AS HE WAS ONE. AND THAT IN HIS DEATH, THE MANY WILL LIVE ON. THE SPIRIT OF THE WARRIOR LIVES AND BREATHES AND WILL DO BATTLE YET AGAIN WITH THE DARK FORCES OF THE GALAXY. ONE HAS MADE THE SACRIFICE SO THAT THE OTHERS MAY BE STRONG. THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR LIVES ON.

[Image: eEFvHgk.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Warrior Prime's post:
Martyr (07-13-2014), Rain (07-13-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-13-2014, 03:27 AM Rainbow  As One Chapter Ends Another Begins -->

And that great hero that fell? Sure as shit wasn't Raynebow Shite.

--REEEEEEEEEEEVE APPPEEEAAAARRRSSSSSSS--

[Image: Ultimate_Warrior_63436.jpg]

--and tries not to laugh--

".....You gotta be kiddin' me, right? Even I'm not this bad, am I?"

--Peter Paramore Appears--

[Image: peterparamore_zpsddc1dbf7.png]

--and tries not to laugh--

R: .....WELL I'M NOT AM I?!

P: I wonder if I could get a gun from Annie's grave, not like she'll be needin' it any time soon...

R: DAMMIT PETEY, THIS IS SRS.....I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW?!

--at this, petey's <3 grows three sizes. poor kid'll have a heart attack any day now.
DDP TOLD him to cut back on the parm, but did he listen? ....does he ever? ...does reeve? don't answer that--

--pete turn to reeVe, he say--

[Image: 6744793_std.gif]

[Image: hDACD40BB]

[Image: gogetemtiger_zpsb254d9e0.jpg]

--he say--

"I wanna suck your dick."

|tbc by petey f.me potamous suckin' my dick. plz? i luv u long time <3 ;) |
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Rain's post!
(07-13-2014)
Warrior Prime Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-13-2014, 05:08 AM

THE WORDS YOU SPEAK ARE THE WORDS OF FOOLS. MANY HAVE COME BEFORE YOU TO DESTROY THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR WITH WORDS AND WEAPONS BUT NONE SHALL STAND. THE WARRIORS WILL BAND TOGETHER AS THEY HAVE DONE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME AND CONQUER THOSE THAT USE EVIL AND COWARDICE TO TRY TO DESTROY.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Warrior Prime's post:
Martyr (07-13-2014), Rain (07-13-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-13-2014, 09:34 AM

(07-13-2014, 05:08 AM)optimus Warrior omega Prime Said: THE WORDS YOU SPEAK ARE THE WORDS OF FOOLS. MANY HAVE COME BEFORE YOU TO DESTROY THE WAY OF THE WARRIOR WITH WORDS AND WEAPONS BUT NONE SHALL STAND.

THE WARRIORS WILL BAND TOGETHER AS THEY HAVE DONE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME AND CONQUER

THOSE THAT USE EVIL AND COWAR DICE TO TRY TO //Radio/editDESTRUCITEE.

R: I've said this before, I'll say it again... You're right. Believe me, and I hope Flynn is listening... There is a method to my Madness. Stay tuned, True Believers.

|you can do anything you set your mind to, man|

--exit stage left. exit stage right--

#Destrucity4LIFE
Hate Post Like Post
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-13-2014, 10:03 AM

the book of the warrior Said:[Image: warriorsfinalpromo-raw-4714_zpsa47b2e8b.jpg]

There has been a great sadness that has taken over this plane. As if a hero was killed and fallen. But that great man, that hero said that many were one as he was one. And that in his death, the many will live on. The Spirit of The Warrior lives and breathes, and will do battle yet again with the dark forces of the galaxy. One has made the Sacrifice so that the others may be strong. The Way of The Warrior lives on. The Warriors will band together as they have done since The Beginning of Time...

...And conquer those that use evil and cowardice to destroy.

[Image: enya.jpg]

"Sir Prime, allow me to address something. You may speak boisterously, 'obnoxiously'...but when the words are broken down, and displayed in a different Light... they do ring True. I too know the meaning of Sacrifice. To give one's life, the ULTIMATE, Sacrifice... for the better of a people. The Greater Good.

"Mr. Prime... Believe me. And I also hope Mr. Flynn is listening and heeding my words... All is not as it appears to be. One day, I will be faced with a choice. To cling to life, selfishly... Or to let go of this life. A second life of my own, just as Frederick/Frodo, just as Rayne/Reeve, and just as you.... You are, In My Eyes, The Second Coming of The Warrior.

"And there remains another Second Coming upon the Horizon... A Higher Power. Someone that will arrive, and lead a people to Rise Against. Those who heed the call will be led down the path to immortality. And in my Surrender... following the road less traveled, and giving up everything... For the sake of the future...

"...They will return. The Chosen Child... The Child of the Moon. Sir Prime... read between the lines. Look closer, and find The Truth. Where one door closes... another opens. It's up to each of us, whether or not we step through.

"Have a Beautiful Day."

|the life i'll leave behind was a cold one|

#BeginningAhead_

[Image: martyr-wait4it_zps26ce596d.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Warrior Prime Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-13-2014, 11:47 AM

ssssssssshhhhhhhhKRONK
THE SPIRIT OF THE WARRIOR LIVES IN YOU AS WELL, MARTYR. THE TIME WILL TRULY COME FOR EACH PERSON TO LAY DOWN HIS LIFE AND AT THAT MOMENT IT WILL BE DECIDED WHETHER IT WAS FOR A GOOD AND JUST CAUSE OR FOR DARKNESS. THE WARRIORS UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE ALL ONE AND WE ARE ONE WITH THE AIR, THE TREES, THE LIONS...
hhhhhheeeeeccccchhhhh
IT IS WITH THIS IN MIND THAT WE KNOW THAT WHATEVER IS DONE TO ONE, WHATEVER HAPPENS TO ONE, HAPPENS TO ALL. WHEN ONE WARRIOR STANDS AND FIGHTS DARKNESS, THEY ALL STAND AND FIGHT DARKNESS.

Hate Post Like Post
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

07-13-2014, 12:55 PM

"I'm a fan. Well, not literally a fan. I'm not a machine. I'm not an object that blows you coo... Time out. This isn't going like I'd hoped. Let me try this again, Prime Rib. Fuck. Prime Warrior.

I'm a guy who likes to cheer for you in a non creepy way. Is... Is that better?

Damn.

Hey Prime Warrior. I'm Waldo."

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Warrior Prime Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-13-2014, 01:13 PM

YOU ARE MORE THAN A FAN. YOU ARE NOT A MACHINE OR A CHEERING SPECTATOR IN THE SPATIAL PLANE. YOU, LIKE ALL OF THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND THE DEPTH OF CONCIOUSNESS, ARE ABLE TO RISE ABOVE THE MOUNTAIN OF SELF-DOUBT AND SOAR LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES TO BE A WARRRRRRRRIORRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHH.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie Kresa Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-13-2014, 02:52 PM

Well look here what we have a warrior not unlike myself, nice to meet you -extends hand smiling- I'm ODB hey you think I could borrow your makeup some time?

[Image: tumblr_m6hjj2iBdv1qf0iwc.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Warrior Prime Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-13-2014, 04:57 PM

GREETINGS, FELLOW TRAVELER ON THE WARRIOR'S PATH. I HAVE COME SEEKING LIKE-MINDED SOULS, SOULS BOUND BY ETERNITY AND EVERYTHING THEREIN. WHEN TIME COLLAPSES AND BEING HAS CEASED TO BE, ALL THAT WILL REMAIN IS THE BOND THE WARRIORS SHARED. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO BE BRANDED BY THE MARK OF THE WARRIOR, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT BE CONFUSED FOR IT IS NOT MAKEUP AS YOU SUGGEST BUT WARPAINT FOR WHICH TO KNOW AND RECOGNIZE OUR KIND.

Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-13-2014, 05:07 PM

"Great. Some roided up hunk of meat who's played with one too many marker pens has entered the XWF. This is going to be fun to watch."

"So what's your deal? You some kind of gay pride superhero or something?"

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Warrior Prime Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-13-2014, 05:29 PM

THE WARRIORS HAVE NO NEED FOR DRUGS OF ANY KIND. THE WARRIOR WAY OF LIFE, DESTRUCITY, AND ALL OF THE WARRIORS THAT WALK THAT PATH ARE ALL THE DRUGS I NEED. THE NEW WARRIOR, WARRIOR PRIME, DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON. ALL CAN ACHIEVE WARRIORHOOD BY BELIEVING IN THEMSELVES AND STRIVING TO BE MORE. STRIVING TO BE STRONGER. STRIVING TO BE BETTER THAN THE NEGATIVE FORCES IN THE UNIVERSE HAVE TOLD THEM THEY COULD BE. THE WARRIORS SAY "NO" TO THE NEGATIVITY FOR NEGATIVITY BREEDS NOTHINGNESS AND THE WARRIORS ARE SOMETHING. THE WARRIORS ARE THE STRONGEST FORCE IN THE GALAXY. THE PRESENCE OF THE WARRIORS CAN BE FELT IN THE MILKY WAY AND FAR BEYOND.

Warrior Prime briefly stops talking and...IN WALKS MEAN GENE OKERLUND!

[Image: EG2VZqI.jpg]

Mean Gene here to tell you fans at home that, if you get your parents permission, you can go online to www.xwf99.com to purchase the brand new Warrior Prime T-Shirt I'm wearing right now for just $24.99! Again, that's www.xwf99.com!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Warrior Prime's post:
Gator (07-13-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-13-2014, 05:54 PM

"Great, Scorpio's gay cousin is here. Nigga, you are gayer than I am. And that's pretty bad. Also, Rayne, stop talking about me like you know me. You don't."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-13-2014)
Warrior Prime Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-13-2014, 07:30 PM

ssssshhhhhhhlonk
THE ARBITERS OF DARKNESS ARE UPON US NOW BUT THE WARRIOR'S STRENGTH, IT DOES NOT FADE. FOR AS THE DARKNESS GROWS, SO GROWS THE WARRIOR'S SPIRIT IN ORDER TO CONQUER THE DARKNESS. EVERY MAN WILL ONE DAY FACE DEATH, BUT ONLY FEW EVER TRULY LIVE. IT IS THE WARRIOR'S WAY TO STARE DEATH DOWN AND WARN HIM THAT "HE WHO TRESPASSES AGAINST US WILL FALLLLLLLLLLLLL."

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-13-2014, 07:36 PM

(07-13-2014, 07:30 PM)Warrior Prime Said: ssssshhhhhhhlonk
THE ARBITERS OF DARKNESS ARE UPON US NOW BUT THE WARRIOR'S STRENGTH, IT DOES NOT FADE. FOR AS THE DARKNESS GROWS, SO GROWS THE WARRIOR'S SPIRIT IN ORDER TO CONQUER THE DARKNESS. EVERY MAN WILL ONE DAY FACE DEATH, BUT ONLY FEW EVER TRULY LIVE. IT IS THE WARRIOR'S WAY TO STARE DEATH DOWN AND WARN HIM THAT "HE WHO TRESPASSES AGAINST US WILL FALLLLLLLLLLLLL."

Cain calmly acknowledged Warrior Prime. Then smirked.

"Did you say "Darkness"?

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Warrior Prime Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-13-2014, 07:40 PM

hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
IT HAS BEEN SAID MANY TIMES
DARKNESS AND COWARDICE GO HAND IN HAND AS A RAT INTO A HOLE. THOSE THAT WALK IN DARKNESS DO SO TO HIDE FROM THE POWER OF THE WARRIORS. THE SAME POWER THAT COURSES THROUGH THE BLOOD AND THE VEINS OF EVERY WARRIOR FROM THE LITTLE ONES TO THE ELDERS.

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-13-2014, 07:52 PM

"I'm standing right here, mortal. Not backing down. If you widh cowardice, see SteveDavids. As for being a Warrior? I am Lucifer's warrior. And oh yes, I am still not backing down, you jacked up freak."

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
Warrior Prime Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

07-13-2014, 08:17 PM

COWARDICE IS MORE THAN FLEEING FROM A BATTLE. THE WAR THAT HAS RAGED SINCE BEFORE THE AGE OF MAN WILL CONTINUE WHEN WE MEET IN THE ARENA THAT HAS TESTED MEN'S WILLS AND BROKEN THEIR BODIES. THEN YOU WILL FEEL THE POWER OF THE WARRIOR.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-13-2014, 08:29 PM

"Are you and gay? Do we have a HomoTard? Dim can have a friend!"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post