Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fuel.
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-14-2014, 04:56 AM

*It's a warm day on a busy street in Miami, Florida. We see the back of Gator in his day-to-day clothes walking at a quick pace talking to the cameraman behind him*

"So this jap dude, I forget his name, was on the top rope and he flies off it towards me going for a cross body but BAM! catch the fucker, hit the Disaster Drop, a quick 1-2-3 and win the J-Pro Championship, you should of seen it Tim, best day of my life."

T: "Ermm, Mr. Gator, my name's Todd. Not Tim."

"I don't give a fuck if your name was Mecha-Peter Fucking Glimour, just keep the camera rolling and keep up."

*A few seconds of silence pass*

"You know where I can buy some fuel?"

T: "Probably a gas station."

"No shit. Where's the closest one?"

T: "Not too far, a few minutes away."

*Gator nods his head. Around of minute of silence goes by.*

T: "Beautiful city isn't it"

"It's a shithole"

T: "You know I have some cousins in Miami, maybe when you're done we can pay them a visit, my cousin Ronnie makes a mean lasagna. Hey, why do you want fuel anyway? You don't drive do you? I mean of course you don't drive, if you did then why would we be walking, I know I could use the exercise but it's pretty hot for a long walk"

*Gator quickly turns around and slaps Todd*

"Will you shut the fuck up! If I knew you were so annoying I would of left you in the trash!"

*The pair arrive at the gas station and enter. Gator picks up a fuel canister*

"Where can I fill this up?"

Clerk: "Outside dude, you know where you fill up the cars. Also can you take that mask off man, it's giving me the creeps."

"Todd, pay the man."

*Gator walks outside and begins to fill up the fuel can. Todd pays the man and walks out to Gator*

T: "Okay, Mr. Gator seriously why did you get that? You're starting to scare me, I don't want to be involved in a crime or anything."

*Gator fills up the fuel can without saying anything, picks it up and walks towards a parked car. He smashes open the driver's side window, the car alarm blasts while Gator opens the door and starts messing with the car's interior*

T: "Jesus Christ! The hell are you doing!!!"

*The alarm stops, and the engine begins to run. Gator opens up the trunk and puts the fuel can inside, he looks at Todd and points at the trunk*

"Get in the boot"

T: Wait. What!?

*Gator walks up to Todd, grabs him and throws him into the trunk. He looks at Todd and the camera squashed into the small space, Gator is holding the trunk open*

"Todd, you and me are finally going to get some recognition in the XWF."

*Gator closes the trunk, and the footage goes dark with the sound of the radio playing and Todd screaming and shouting*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Gator's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-14-2014), Rain (07-17-2014)