Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
We're watching you Frodo.
Mafia Men Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-14-2014, 12:56 AM

The scene is a car pulling up outside a house.

Gregor (pronounced Gruger), is the Driver. He sees the white van, up ahead. He looks around and makes sure no one is watching, and gets out and heads quickly to the van. He knocks on the back, the doors open, and in he gets.

Inside was a surveillance set up run by Jacob, who worked alongside the Mafia Men.

Gregor: "What's the sit rep, Jacob?"

Jacob handed Gregor a file, and Gregor took it.

Jacob: "They're a weird family."

Gregor: "Frodo Smackins is weird. What's this about a proposal?"

Jacob: "He proposed to Sarah."

Gregor: "Right, were you able to find out where he was getting his drugs from?"

Jacob: "Not yet."

Gregor: "Right thanks. Keep up the good work."

Gregor opened the back door of the van, and got out, and closed the door. He walked back to his car, got in, and drove off.

[Image: tQxJLU3.png]

The camera fades in to the warehouse of the Mafia Men.

The Don was sitting in front of the camera.

"Frodo Smackins, you talk a lot of shit. You are the biggest shit stirrer of the XWF. You have a lot of things to say, and you say it in a way that makes you sound like a know it all.

"You say you've put a hit out on me. Why I say bring it on. Because if that's the case you're never going to hear the end of it. I will haunt you to the end of days. And that's what the hit of the Maifa Men means. And if you think I'm joking, then you just you wait."

"The Mafia Men are a family, a special kind of family. So if you think for one minute you can get away scot free with attack after attack of my family, then maybe one day soon you will find out what your cracked up family is going to be like when an attack happens. Anf if you think that's a threat. Well maybe let's see how it plays out."

Rudolf turns the camera to face him.

"Frodo it's not often the Don speaks, but you've managed to bring something out of him than what most people can. You're a crack addict, a sex addict, any kind of addict, and you are proud of that, so us Mafia Men are going to bring you down a peg or three.

"We aren't going to be a push over in our a match, if we lose, we lose, we're still going to a thorn in your side for many weeks to come, win or lose. If you think that's our weakness. Then more fool you. If you are going to complain or even talk about what I just said, then more fool you."

Victor turns the camera to face him.

"Frodo, last and not least, we're watching every move you make, we know what we wthant, do you know what you want? Come Wednesday, you are about to face the full force of the Mafia Men."

"Our action speak louder than your words Frodo.":

The camera fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post