Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 01:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Brightest Day
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

03-10-2013, 11:06 PM

(scene opens to the arena completely empty but with the ring already set up)

(we see Benjamin Crane standing on the outside, with his arms folded and laying on the ring apron)

(Randall James walks towards him from what will be the entrance at the show)

Randall: What you up to, boss?

Crane: Trying to figure it out. I lost to a newb last week. Here I am on a mission to destroy the company and teach you how to be a pro wrestler and I'm losing to rookies.

Randall: Yeah, that's a tough one. Gotta shake it off and get ready for the next one.

Crane: (smirks) Easy for you to say. Every day it only gets harder for me. Every week, it gets more difficult to hang with these youngsters. Every show I doubt whether I'm still good enough to do this anymore. And right now, I don't really know.

Randall: What? No freaking way, dude! You're Benjamin Crane! You tore it up with Sebastian Duke. You looked Sid Feder in the face and didn't back down. You've gone out of your way to take a nobody like me and try to make him a star. You still matter.

Crane: Thank you but even if all that is true, do I still belong here? Is anyone paying attention?

Randall: Paying attention?

Crane: Yeah, my mission statement coming back was to make wrestling fun again. To give wrestling fans a show they didn't have to sit through a hour and a half of crap just to see one good match. But I wasn't making an impact that way. So I thought maybe you and I could become a parody of everything that was wrong with wrestling and maybe people would get it. You like the Daily Show does with real news? Doesn't seem like that is working either....

Randall: Permission to speak freely?

Crane: Sure, kid.

Randall: Well, ok, I get the whole parody thing and you wanting to incorporate comics into wrestling. But I think the whole lantern thing was flawed from the start.

Crane: Why is that?

Randall: Because you were representing the black lanterns right?

Crane: Yeah....

Randall: Well, I wanted to do some research about what we were doing so I went and read the Blackest Night books. And I'm sure you know, the Black Lanterns lost! That Sinestro dude became a white lantern and wiped 'em all out.

Crane: That IS right....

Randall: I mean, if you wanna stay and try to run this thing out, I'm in. We made a deal that you're boss and whatever you say goes. But I think it'd be better if were just us. Like you said when you came back. No frills, no bells and whistles, just be you.

Crane: You don't like being WonderBoy do you?

Randall: That Gambit guy last week called me gay looking!

Crane: Well, the costume is a little gay...

Randall: Yeah, but i'm not!

Crane: Ok. (puts hands up) But if you were, it wouldn't make any difference to me.

Randall: Very big of you. But I'm not.

Crane: Wouldn't matter if you were.

Randall: But I'm not. I've had sex with a LOT of women. A LOT.

Crane: I know, I'm just giving you a hard time. All right fine, let's give up the whole lantern thing and just be wreslters. Randall James, I hereby relieve you of your duties as WonderBoy.

Randall: Cool. That mean I have to go back home?

Crane: Well, it's your call. If you still wanna stay and train with me, you're more than welcome.

Randall: What I really want is a match! You think XWF would ever give me a shot?

Crane: Maybe. I'll see what I can do. But as for Wednesday night, since we're not gonna do the lanern thing, we should do something fun. Just say the hell with it and have a good time.

Randall: HELL YEAH! That's what I'm talking about!

Crane: I might have an idea for something we could do....we gotta go talk to the costume department though.

Randall: (confused)

Crane: Don't worry, no more superheroes. This will be about wrestling. Trust me.

Randall: Let's do this thang!

Crane: (dirty look) You're kind of a d-bag. You know that right?

Randall: Yeah....
Edit Hate Post Like Post