Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Let's Talk reality Mastermind
Ashe_Dawson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-13-2014, 04:31 PM

The scene as the camera fades in is of a alleyway area, the camera is facing a chain link fence. The camera starts to pan to the left following the fence until it hits the spot, Ashe Dawson is behind the steel looking into the lens of the camera as he was staring down someone eye to eye. The look on his face is a mixture of joy and madness, He starts to smiles wider as he begins to talk.

This fence....this metal chain link fence, this is what the cage will be made from. It will rise as high as fifteen to twenty feet in the air, it will take a crew of men just to set the cage up and then tear it down. Mastermind you claimed you planted a seed in my head when you were on your "lake", that it was because of you that I filmed my promo walking in a park. What you fail to realize is that I have been doing that since I was eight years old, to get away from all of the shit that I lived with I needed piece and quiet to get through every day and that place offered it.

Do you truly understand why I attacked you at Warfare after our match on my show Madness, the way you talk I know you don't understand. You are so occupied with this stupid mind games gimmick that you never thought about why I did what I did. Well I will tell you, I knew there was no chance of you accepting a rematch against me. That is what you do, you go from opponent to opponent because you know deep down that you were lucky to win the first match and the second match may not go in your favor. I will admit that is smart, you rarely have to deal with the failure of a loss when you only wrestle people once.

You also asked what I would do if I lost this Wednesday? Would I go and bitch for a third match? Well again I will answer for you since you do not know a damn thing that goes on in my head you pompous FUCK! If I lose, which is doubtful then I would just go back to Madness and keep busting my ass to make my impact here in the XWF. Now let me turn the question back around on you, what will you do when I beat you on your home show? Will you try the same tactic I did and demand a rematch by attacking me?

You honestly do not understand how the game is played but you still wish to play it. Well you know what even if you did know how it was played I would just change the game and that is what will happen in a steel cage. Knowing you I would expect you to try to chicken out and escape the cage rather than fight me to a pinfall or submission. Squeak out a win because you know deep down inside that I got to you that night when I attacked you, I screwed up your precious little gimmick by getting into your head....by mind-fucking you.

"How dare someone play mind games with Mastermind", that is what you were probably thinking after you won that match but the feeling in that arm had not returned yet. While you were in the trainers room getting it looked at you knew I had your number. To save face you challenged me to a rematch because you would look weak if you just let that attack pass with no recourse. Yeah you attacked me, you busted my head open making me bleed but the funny thing is I do not mind bleeding and I really love making people bleed.

So you hold up in your mansion until our match, brooding and bitching about what I did to you. Do you know what I did when you attacked me, I enjoyed it. I kinda got off on it, you know the feel of warm blood running down your face can be a real turn on. I was really happy you attacked me because it proved my point that I had gotten to you and you did not know how to handle it. Maybe in the old days when you first started wrestling you were smarter but since whenever you developed this "Mastermind" gimmick you lost sight about the game we play every night.

Professional wrestling is not as complicated as Chess for example but the psychology and the politics in this business is more complicated. You want to see me bleed, I want to see you bleed then we are in agreement we both want to tear into each others skin. You know how intimate that kind of thing is, few people ever get that close and this Wednesday get ready sweetheart for our second date because I am ready to show you why I will make an impact here and if I have to crack an egg like you to do then so be it.

The scene slowly fades out as Ashe Dawson rakes his head across the chain link, he starts to bleed a lot and the camera focuses on the blood staining the chain link as we finally go to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post