Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark of the Beast Pt. 1
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-12-2014, 07:20 PM

I met with GOD and his son. After destroying all of his most powerful defenders, and stealing their powers...I just stopped. After all, he'd given me this gift which I had viewed as a curse for so long. Deep down, I also knew that I couldn't destroy the creator. I never planned on it though. I planned on meeting him. Asking him alot of questions, must like all of his children. But you know what? I saw his face. I saw what most men wonder about every single day and decided to just say fuck it. I asked him to send me to hell. He said no. And that little bastard son of his? Embraced me. Hugged me like I was his fucking long lost brother.

"Gay."

I remarked, as I sat upon the bed in the homeless shelter. Funny thing. You dig and claw your way out of a grave and the "authorities" automatically believe that you are one of the trash littering the streets. Far from it, folks. I am Cain Arkham. I am Satan's Chosen One. The Demon Prince. While in Heaven, I learned somethimg. I learned what Lucifer was speaking of when he became jealous of GOD's precious humans. Those same people, like SteveDavids, who lead to my untimely but temporary death. Why should they inherit the Earth? Why are they his chosen people? One thought came to mind and was uttered aloud.

"Why serve in Heaven when you can rule on Earth?"

Brimming with angelic power, I felt this statement could possibly come to fruition. After all, I had corrupted his holy flame. And made it unholy. His angels' blood now coarsed through my veins. If I wasn't human before, I was definitely not now. If there was any doubt of my beastly nature, there would be none anymore. I was The Beast. Pain Incarnate. Satan's Shepherd. I didn't look it though. As a matter of fact, I sat there in dirty donated clothes from the shelter. Unshaven and unkempt. An old homeless lady just looked at me. I felt her eyes watching me as I read my magazine. Time Life. Mysteries of the Unexplained. I read a few lines about big foot, then looked up. The homeless lady was sitting right next to me. Her hair was matted and grey. Her features were wrinkled and hawk like. But she had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. I sneered.

"Could you please go away? I just want to read."

[Image: 9c57e3d072454fe794a5148d44bc131a.jpg]

She was hideous. And her hair was so dirty that you could smell the oil coming off of it. Despite numerous snarls and sneers, she would not leave me be. What's worse is that when she spoke, she smelled like dried up piss and cum. Old whorebag.

"You're reading it upside down, sonny."

Fucking A. Indeed I was. But you have to understand that I was TRYING to avoid this filthy human who reeked of shit. She tooked a gnarled finger and turned the page for me. I just looked at her, arching an eyebrow. The next story in the book was about me. The Murderous Cain whose body was never discovered. Ever. She just kept staring as I read. I looked back at her.

"Look. Please go away. You smell like a men's room in a gas station. After Peter Gilmour uses it. And you're ugly. So...yeah...fucking go away."

"Awwww, but Cainey Wainey, I thought you wuvved me."

"Bitch, I don't even know you. Go away."

This old bitch was getting on my nerves. As a matter of fact; she was getting on my LAST nerve. She stood up in front of me and put her hands on her hips.

"I see. So this form doesn't please you, does it my son?"

"Bitch...I ain't your son."

"Oh, you are going to be SO suprised!"

This old woman is more than likely hopped up on crack. No, not Frodo's friend, but the drug that killed so many black comics from the eighties. However, this is not the point, so I digress. I just scoffed. I looked back down and read of my exploits, scratching my neckbeard from time to time. I know I must have smelled bad. I didn't like showering at the shelter. After all, those showers were for the commoners, and as you know, I am the Prince. Something caught my eye as I heard a heel tapping the ceramic floor.

[Image: article-2020579-0D3AFE9600000578-277_634x852.jpg]

Sufficed to say, my mouth dropped open. This was not the same woman who I'd been insulting, and her scent? Well, her scent had changed. A mixture of pure lust, lavender, and violets. Hot. I shook my head and wondered if I had maybe been on drugs. She sauntered over to me and sit right down in my lap. And I quote "boooooing". Once again, I digress.

"You know, my dearest Demon Prince, I am shocked. You would think you didn't smell the sulfur im the air at my precense! How amusing!"

"Uhhhh..."

"I thought you may find this form physically pleasing. And now, we must talk business, yes?"

"O...kay..."

"Is that a pitchfork in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

For a man like me, as well endowed as I am, having tight jeans on and sporting wood is very revealing. Honestly, I was aroused. Very much so, as the devil HERSELF was tempting me with her body. Of course, I was a little suprised. My recent run ins had been with GOD. And he wasn't too pleased with me. And my looks right now didn't help my confidence at all. My surroundings made me feel all the more worse. I was a homeless Demon Prince. She shook her head, and sighed.

"Here. We've got to get you back in shape, my Prince."

And with the snap of her fingers, the scenery had changed. A darkly lit backseat of a limosuine. Leather seats. Vodka, my favorite, on ice. My clothing and appearance had also changed. Hair cut perfectly. Beard flawlessly groomed. Talons even manicured. Still dangerous mind you. My ten thousand dollar, three piece armani suit was solid black. And my Satanic companion had slipped into a little red dress, with black lace underwear. No bra. I love having heightened senses. But still...

"Why me, Lucifer? I lost. I failed to kill GOD too."

She waved a demure hand.

"That bastard lives and breathes because you allow it." She grinned with pride. "You've murdered men. You've murdered women. You've killed without prejudice, and you've managed to do so over two thousand years! You killed almost every angel in Heaven, and corrupted those fluffy ..." she wrinkled her nose in disgust. "...white clouds. So what if you let GOD live? You are a fucking BEAST, Cain Arkham. THE Beast."

Finally, I was able to chuckle.

"Trust me, I love it. There is just something about seeing the light leave a human being's eyes. So...what do you want from me, Lucifer?"

"Call me Lucy, please..."

She placed a hand on my innrr thigh, and whispered into my ear.

"I need a champion. A real champion. Someone who will spread MY glory, yes? Kill for ME Cain...be MY Demon Prince. It is your destiny, you've earned it."

"You don't have to ask me twice. I will step into the Realm of Xtreme, and uphold both YOUR and MY name. And when they bow down before me, they will bow before your servant, my Master. They will only speak to you through me, Lucy."

"Ahhh yes...HE has his Messiah and I have MINE. My Demon Prince."

Oh my ...Satan? This offer...this honor...so prestigious. And I knew that my soul had defaulted a long time ago. Deep, deep down I also knew that I was worthy. My power had increased exponentially from the battles in Heaven. Despite my originally shoddy appearance I was indeed still the Demon Prince. I looked at my demonic companion as she placed her hand on top of mine. Then came the pain of searing flesh, a grin appearing on her face. An evil grin, but very sexy. As she removed her hand from mine, she made a statement.

"With this mark, my Beast, you are now my avatar. My warrior, and you will bring me a sacrifice. The name of your first sacrifice in my name is..."

"Steve Davids?"

She smirked. I looked at the three sixes on the back of my hand.

"Let us begin with the one seeking to rape you. What was his name?"

"Daniel Scott...heh..."

"Go forth, my Beast. Bring me his soul."

I closed my eyes for a split second to take in those words. I was as proud as a Chridtian who'd just met the Lord. I had met my lady. Of course, the second I opened my eyes, Istood before the large door of my mansion. It then occurred to me that I had alot of explaining to do...

-To Be Continued-

(ooc. Wanted to post this for the Danny Scott match but not booked.)

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post