Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 07:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Davids.
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-11-2014, 05:04 PM

Don't freak out or anything. Don't adjust your tv set. Because what you are seeing right now, following static and an off air call sign is a plume of black clouds, and a blood stained street. There are fires everywhere, and piles of ashes littering these streets. Smoke clouds the once hallowed streets of Heaven, and from the acrid smoke emerges a dark figure, dragging with him an old man. This old man looks almost identical to Steve Sayors, but we all know it is not. He's not even dead. The man leading him by the white robes is the Demon Prince himself, Cain. He throws the old angel down in front of the camera and grins sadistically.

"I could erase you right now. Make you cease to exist. I SHOULD devour your soul, but I've no need of whatever it isthat you have. If anything. No, old man, I need you to look into that camera and tell the mortal world who you are. We will start there, yes?"

"Oh dear...Jesus, please hel-"

Cain backhands the angel with his feral strength, sending him flying into a golden brick wall. The wall crumbles.

"Wrong answer, bitch!"

"But...but..." This particular angel prays to God. "...please Lord, please help your servant! Fell this demon!"

Cain stood there above none other than Stan Sayers. This, for those of you who don't know, is Steve's gradfather. He was an interviewer for the old AWA, back when the territories still existed. He wasn't very popular. But his current subject? His current subject is a God-like being in the same vein as Aries. Only whereas Aries chose to fight his opponents to the death, The Demon Prince chose to obliterate them without even a peep. Stan sighed as his prayers went unanswered. Cain's face twisted into an evil grin,eyes flashing blood red.

"You see, Grandpa Stan, beimg so close to me has it's disadvantages. I am sure that you have heard the story of my brother and I..."

"Ab....Abel...your brother...you killed him, you bastard!"

The air around Cain's foot reverberated. His big black boot buried itself into Steve's ancestor's now very physical ribs. He then laughs manically as the poor angel spits up angelic blood onto the stained streets.

"Oh my...well...him! I killed Kenny!"

"That's not funny...at all. Who's Kenny?"

"...."

Cain sneered at Stan's logical lack of South Park knowledge. He didn't have to, but he slapped the angel. And Stan felt it. Because Cain's lack of a link to GOD, his aura of darkness severed those around him.

"This is all fun, Stanley...haha...but I came here for an interview."

"Please! I can't do that, I'm dead! D-E-A-D. I don't work anymore, okay? Besides, you're dead too! Won't everyone think it's really strange that you're being interviewed?"

You can tell that Cain is becoming frustrated. I mean, he didn't want to be in heaven. I didn't pray on his death bed. He had NO idea why he was there. What he did know was that there was a certain LIVING man who he had his eye on. An opponemt he wanted to rip apart. Not Eli James. Not Sebastian Duke. Not even Azrael Erebus. He looked into the camera, and anyone with ties to darkness could see the crimson aura. Calm right now. Almost dormant. He hung his head.

"Fine. If you want something done, you've to do it yourself..."
Cain conceded, then stared straight into the camera. "...Steven Davids...you were an awesome opponent. I actually was having a bit of fun in our match. Hell, you might say I like what you did. I like that you beat me, and you gave me a reason to do the one thing you thought I wouldn't."

Cain's smile faded.

"You said something, Steve. You said something on the night you beat me, and right then I knew..." his eyes went wide and ignited with the unholy fire. "..."Thus Ends Cain.". Now that, Steve...well, that got me to thinking. It made me wonder...just who the hell do you think you are? Furthermore..." he pointed to himself with a questioning look. "...who the fuckdoyou think that you are dealing with? You honestly think that a mortal like you could end me? I am Cain...and let me explain to you what that means, boy..." he pulled the heavenly camera in close. "I. Never. Die. But you? You. Do. So get your fucking gear on come Madness, and I WILL end you. Leave your briefcase at home, coward, but please bring your fucking nuts. Because Steve..." growls. "...you're gonna be eating them by the end of night! THE FIRES OF HELL AWAIT MY NEXT SACRIFICE...and..."

That evil grin reappears as he turns to Stanley.

"...he's next."

The Demon Prince laughed maniacally as Stan begged and begged him. But Cain advanced on the angel and first, ripped his wings off, throwing them into a pile of angel ashes. Stan screamed loudly as the Demon Prince took him off camera. The screaming went on for about thirty seconds...then a burst of embers flew across the screen. Silence...

Wait for it...

Still waiting...

Screen flickers...

Cain's bloody, demonic face appeared in front of the camera and he yelled.

"YOU'RE NEXT!"

-Fade to Black...with harp music.-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post