Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 10:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare Request. (Tigris+Deadwood+Wish+Gunn)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-11-2014, 01:59 PM

(07-08-2014, 02:35 PM)Tommy Wish Said: The World is just a wonderful place... Ah Screw it... July 16, I want anyone to challenge me..
I don't care if your Katie.. Frodo... even a punt kicker...Anyone wanna fight?.... Or what...

He awaits for a response from anyone...

(07-08-2014, 03:28 PM)Grizzly Deadwood Said: Sure, and when I give you a deadwood driver, and your ass goes to sleep, don't say I didn't warn you.

(07-08-2014, 03:36 PM)Tommy Wish Said: You seem so scary... more scarier than Frodo raping Peter Glimour. Maybe I should make you famous, because a rookie like you needs to learn how this place works. So i'm going to accept this challenge... since you're a new guy, you pick the stipulation..

(07-08-2014, 04:27 PM)Grizzly Deadwood Said: I would't want any favours, but since you insist. Submission match.

(07-08-2014, 05:39 PM)Tommy Wish Said: Fine with me Grizzly Bear, I'll make you famous...once I tap you out.

(07-09-2014, 07:56 AM)Grizzly Deadwood Said: * Grizzly Deadwood laughs

Me tap out, to you, well I needed a good laugh in the morning. Thank you.

Sincerely.

Grizzly Deadwood.

(07-10-2014, 10:29 AM)Tommy Gunn Said: Hey you. Yeah you. The fluffy haired with diarrhea of the mouth, yeah I'm talking to you. Maybe you haven't noticed but Paul Heyman is a GM. He is the brains of the show not the brawn. But fortunately for you Paul has a few guys under his employ who would love nothing more than to pound your bedazzled bitch ass into the mat. And wouldn't you know it, I happen to be one of those guys.

So tell you what I am going to do, because I'm such a swell guy, I am going to talk to Paul about getting this set up, I may even talk him into letting me curb stomp you to death on his show. But on the chance that he says no then fucking your shit up on Warfare would work just as well. What do you say? Does that suit your fancy you cum guzzling queen? Don't leave me hanging. I don't want you spending hours on end getting your images, videos and accents figured out. Just come at me with an answer. You like to talk, nonstop so let's hear it fluff boy.

R: Miranda, I'd like to make three requests, actually. One, that I be replaced in the 4-way w/Deadwood, and two, that that match become a submissions only match, to appease his wishes. And finally, I'd like for my debut match to be, one on one w/Gunn, in a ladder match. Nothing on the line. My black baseball bat would be suspended above ring, and the first person to pull it down would have three free minutes to destroy their opponent, with no retaliation.

R: If these requests could be met, I'd sincerely appreciate it, and I promise... from now on, you would see a different side of me.

--the storm appears, circa 2004--

[Image: bowie-jareth.jpg]

R: Have a magnificent day, m'lady.

~Sincerely Yours,
'The Rayne Storm', Reeve Gordon
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-11-2014, 02:50 PM

"Firstly, I agree with Azrael. You are an idiot. Grizzly and Wish should have a one on one submission match, there is no point in changing OUR fatal four way."

"Secondly what is the point in having a ladder match with nothing on the line, if you want to use your fancy black dildo then have a no DQ match!"

"Thirdly, I think you just want to change the card to try and weasel your way out of the four way because you know you have zero chance of winning. So stop sucking up to Miranda, quit acting like a little bitch and be prepared for the ass-kicking of a life time."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2014, 02:54 PM

Thanks for your astute observations Azzy baby, but we really don't need your hilarious yet highly unnecessary criticism. Run along. Let a man with real power handle this. Oooooh cause I have the power of authority and you used to be an all powerful spaceman. Too soon? I don't care. Go off and train for your match on Madness and stop frolicking about like you haven't got things to do. It's irritating.

Reeve, you want to change your match, is that right? Well, I'm here to slap you with a big old - DENIED! That's right. You're denied that ability and you better feel privileged you're wrestling on Warfare at all! We could have gone with my idea and had you wrestle as a side show attraction. Then your opponents wouldn't be people at all! They'd be a bear or an alligator or whatever other animal we could scrounge up cheap, the next time we hit up a local zoo's yard sale. And don't you dare tell me that zoos don't have yard sales! Because I have a sick wallaby at home that says otherwise!

Back to the matter at hand though, you can't ask to change you're match after it's been decreed. You don't have any power to give out commands or ask for things like that. If you stated who you wanted to fight - BEFORE, the declaration of fights, then maybe....MAYBE, you'd get the opponent that you wanted but not after the matches were announced. So go train for your fatal four way and stop thinking you can have favors granted that no one else can. I have a sick wallaby to attend to, I can't be coming in here and explaining things that common sense should have awarded you the knowledge of already.

Also remember Warfare is run by three people so my word, is just as strong as Miranda and Archie's and they back me up on it one million percent.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-11-2014, 03:00 PM

My egg is WET!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Rain (07-11-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-11-2014, 03:05 PM

(07-11-2014, 02:50 PM)Gator Said: "Firstly, I agree with Azrael. You are an idiot. Grizzly and Wish should have a one on one submission match, there is no point in changing OUR fatal four way. Secondly what is the point in having a ladder match with nothing on the line, if you want to use your fancy black dildo then have a no DQ match! Thirdly, I think you just want to change the card to try and weasel your way out of the four way because you know you have zero chance of winning.

So stop sucking up to Miranda, quit acting like a little bitch and be prepared for the ass-kicking of a life time."

(07-11-2014, 02:54 PM)Gio Said: Reeve, you want to change your match, is that right? Well, I'm here to slap you with a big old - DENIED! That's right. You're denied that ability and you better feel privileged you're wrestling on Warfare at all! We could have gone with my idea and had you wrestle as a side show attraction. Then your opponents wouldn't be people at all! They'd be a bear or an alligator or whatever other animal we could scrounge up cheap, the next time we hit up a local zoo's yard sale. And don't you dare tell me that zoos don't have yard sales! Because I have a sick wallaby at home that says otherwise! Back to the matter at hand though, you can't ask to change you're match after it's been decreed. You don't have any power to give out commands or ask for things like that. If you stated who you wanted to fight - BEFORE, the declaration of fights, then maybe....MAYBE, you'd get the opponent that you wanted but not after the matches were announced. So go train for your fatal four way and stop thinking you can have favors granted that no one else can. I have a sick wallaby to attend to, I can't be coming in here and explaining things that common sense should have awarded you the knowledge of already. Also remember Warfare is run by three people so my word, is just as strong as Miranda and Archie's and they back me up on it one million percent.

R: I already accepted the challenge--

(07-11-2014, 03:21 AM)Reeve Said: I didn't want to fight Paul. If you'd have paid attention to the promo, you'd have realized that. Tommy, I'll see you on WarFare. Till then, take care.

R: He is the one that issued the challenge, on behalf of Pauly. I simply wished to take him up on his offer. Nevertheless, I actually spent some Time pondering which change should be made, taking on Gunn one-on-one, or Grizzly facing Other Tommy. I felt this would benefit everyone, but that's fine. Also? There would be a reason for the ladder match. Which I'll message to both Gio & Miranda. In lieu of any alteration, I'm fine with the fourway. The more, the merrier.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-11-2014, 03:31 PM

And why would you not tell me?!

Just quit fucking bitching and get on with the matches you're put in you great big drama queen!

Gio has my full support in this issue even if he isn't as good as me at running Warfare.

OOC: PLEASE STOP FUCKING QUOTING EVERYTHING EVER!

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2014, 03:32 PM

You accepting a challenge is irrelevant. Unless the fight is brought to a Warfare overlord's attention, it's not happening. So asking after your match is decreed and giving reasons; why, you should be allowed to change your match, is pointless and will only earn you a place that you don't want to be put in. Literally and figuratively. We already switched your private locker room, to the old utility closest that Ernesto; the overly handsy maintenance man, spends most of his time sleeping in, when he's supposed to be working. I'd keep a weapon on you by the way cause he will try and molest you. However, we can and will do worse things than make you change in a room with creepy Ernesto. Just keep testing us, Reeve and you'll see.

Oh and stop sending telegraphs! I don't even have a damn telegraph machine! How the hell am I supposed to receive your messages? Damn it! Go on and train for the scheduled match you're in and don't waste any more time explaining things.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-11-2014, 03:33 PM

I think I'm the only one who still has a telegraph machine

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Rain (07-11-2014)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2014, 03:41 PM

You would.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
Archie Lawson (07-11-2014), Rain (07-11-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-11-2014, 03:45 PM

"I bought one so Arch and I can talk our secret language."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (07-11-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-11-2014, 04:03 PM

OOC: I quote so I can easily look at what was said, and respond. If it's truly upsetting, I'll stop, but it helps me. So I will do it till I'm told it's too much of a problem.

(07-11-2014, 03:31 PM)Archie Lawson Said: And why would you not tell me?! Just quit fucking bitching and get on with the matches you're put in you great big drama queen!

Gio has my full support in this issue even if he isn't as good as me at running Warfare.

(07-11-2014, 03:32 PM)Giovanni Ferrari Said: You accepting a challenge is irrelevant. Unless the fight is brought to a Warfare overlord's attention, it's not happening. So asking after your match is decreed and giving reasons; why, you should be allowed to change your match, is pointless and will only earn you a place that you don't want to be put in. Literally and figuratively. We already switched your private locker room, to the old utility closest that Ernesto; the overly handsy maintenance man, spends most of his time sleeping in, when he's supposed to be working. I'd keep a weapon on you by the way cause he will try and molest you. However, we can and will do worse things than make you change in a room with creepy Ernesto. Just keep testing us, Reeve and you'll see. Oh and stop sending telegraphs! I don't even have a damn telegraph machine! How the hell am I supposed to receive your messages? Damn it! Go on and train for the scheduled match you're in and don't waste any more time explaining things.

R: I understand I should have noted the challenge, I'd actually intended to, but was editing my first match promo. I recorded it on the fourth, during Independance Day, and I hope you all enjoy. Also, I didn't give a reason or excuse as to why I should be able to change the match. I simply figured the administration paid attention to the video feed, and would know if any challenges had been made, especially one that was well-recieved by Paulie. But again, it's fine.

R: And, by the way? I don't use a changing room. I have no need for one. All I have to do, is snap my fingers, wiggle my nose, or take a drag, and BAM!!

#ReeveAppearsMuch?

[Image: Willow-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-673872_400_324.jpg]

"Quick change. See you in the WarZone."

~ S.Y., R.G.

|that's drama witch to you, bitch|
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

07-11-2014, 04:03 PM

OOC: You quote too much, it's too much of a problem. There. Cut it down.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Rain (07-11-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-11-2014, 05:37 PM

michelle frickin tanner Said:[Image: mary-kate-and-ashley-olsen-10_zpsfcdee81c.jpg]

"You got it, dude."
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-11-2014, 05:49 PM

Archie Lawson continues to be the only warlord on Borefare with even a half a brain. I think its time yo ditch your cohorts and come join me on Madness.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Rain (07-11-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-11-2014, 07:16 PM

(07-11-2014, 05:49 PM)Paul Heyman Said: yo, ditch your cohorts and come join me on Madness.

R: Suddenly, Heyman is blacker than I am...
Hate Post Like Post