Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An Actual Roleplay: "Thoughts Of Madness" (#LessIsMore|#ChoiceIsYours|#ThisFyrBurns)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-10-2014, 12:35 AM

Reeve appears.

Use your imagination. Reeve speaks.

"Surrounded by a sea of doubt, only the strong survive. Only the strong in will, in self-confidence... Only those who believe in themselves, when everyone they meet tells them why they shouldn't. Every man, every woman on this roster, practically, has cast their doubt. Has voiced their opinion on why I am still a 'jOke'. Why I remain, if not exceed, the low-standards I'd succumbed to last September...

"You wanna tell me I'm still a joke?

"I wanna tell you a little story. And I'll keep this tale short.

"XWF? You're the joke. Why am I not laughing? Because, I return, I see the lot of you.....I feel no motivation. C'mon guys and gals, boys and girls. You want me to put in effort? You want me to put on a 'Show'? How 'bout you show me some ah that old 'Realm of Xtreme' moxy? I've watched every, single, one of you.....as you succumb to the sands of time. You grow weaker. You grow older, you lose that spring in your step. You lose that added ounce of muscle. You make a name, you claim your golden star, you become legend......then that star fades. And you become a memory.

"Me? I snap my fingers and I Am The Dragon. I snap my fingers? Boom. I'm Eli Fuckin' James in his prime. I'm Super-MuddaFukkin'-Nova, not some mortal shell. I take a drag, I let out a puff, one ring? I rule 'em all. One--two--three. Cast your doubt, go 'head. I lap it up like milk, I take it in cuz it's drippin' with hate. I see a sea of shells, I need a little bit of inspiration.... Trust me. I Move in Mysterious Ways, I see a Beautiful Day.

A day I'll leave the pack of you Numb.... screamin', pleadin', beggin' on your knees.

"Till The End Of The World.

"U really, REALLY.....think you see all there is 2 see? You think you'll never see Another Part of Me?

"Believe me. Never, Say, Never. The only sure thing in this life? Is nothing's for sure..... You.Have.NO, idea."

#EndAhead--

OOC\\ ^ read that first. THEN follow the rabbit hole, True Believers.//OOC

[Image: seeyouatthecrossroads_zps18d431f4.png]

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=12988 -- 6/17/14: "Fuckin' Wit' Frodo", 'This Fire Burns', (After The Madness)

[Image: newhorizonteaser-7-10-14_zps2b117669.png]

|the flaYme comes for us all|
Edit Hate Post Like Post