Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Shel) The Alternative Ending I Wrote For The Madness Main Event
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-09-2014, 08:13 PM Video  (Shel) The Alternative Ending I Wrote For The Madness Main Event -->

OOC: I sent the following segment in. As it wasn't used, I figured I'd go ahead and post it here. Hoping to begin an angle, though I have a feeling it won't be allowed.

But here's what I put together--

~ + ~

All three competitors are gathering themselves from this hellacious battle for the biggest prize in the game!! Azrael rests beside the turnbuckle, Eli is attempting to pick himself up by the ropes. Shelby is slowly making it to her feet...SHINING WIZARD!! Azrael just caught Cobra with the kick to the head, just as she reached a kneeling position! Shel is back down to the canvas, and Az is headed up top for what seems like the end... He's signaling for the World's Descent (senton bomb) this could be it!!... But Eli just brought the former Spaceman CRASHING back down to earth with a brutal slam!! He goes for a cover... But wait! Music just hit the speaker system!!

"The time I like is the rush hour... cuz I like the rush.
The pushing of the people - I like it all so much.
Such a mass of motion, do not know where it goes.
I move with the movement and ... I have the touch."

A figure has emerged from the curtains... It's a chick!!

[Image: tifasmile_zps0fd17d57.jpg]

The gal is rushing toward the ring.... And she's carrying a baseball bat, a black one at that!! ....There's something awfully familiar about this figure...

"I'm waiting for ignition, I'm... looking for a spark.
Any chance collision? And I light up in the dark
There you stand before me, all that fur and all that hair...

"Oh, do I dare?
I have the touch."

I think we ALL know who this is, it's another of Reeve's identities!! He/She's been barred from Madness AND WarFare, how can they just barge their way onto the program?! There's certainly gonna be hell to pay for this intrusion! Reeve slides into the ring... 'it' just struck Eli with the baseball bat! Eli rolls over onto his back, what the HELL is going on here?! It's been documented that Reeve holds a great deal of respect for this man, what could possibly be running through this CREATURE's mind?! Gordon's laying in the high-heeled boots!! Az spins 'it' around-- AZRAEL'S STRUCK BY THE BASEBALL BAT!! Duke, the guest ref, has had enough, he pulls Gordon off, and the two are face to face, Seb shouting for them to leave the ring! And here comes Heyman AND his assistant, Vickie Guerrero, they both look pissed, Vickie more than usual!...They're leading a pack of security guards, they're gonna toss Reeve out of the House of Heyman, just as Ozy did the week prior! But waitaminute....another figure is making HIS way down to the ring, it's the same figure that helped Peter Gilmour take out Frodo in the junkyard brawl a few weeks back!!

[Image: tumblr_n2gje8svRR1slu22no1_500.gif]

He's weilding a cricket bat!! A muddafukkin' cricket bat, and he and Reeve are taking out the team of security with well-placed shots! But eventually, the numbers become too much, and Reeve rolls out of the ring, backpedalling... Reeve & their partner pass right by Paulie and Vickie. Reeve stares them down.... Inside the ring, Shel's made it to her feet, and the little lady's realized Reeve actually lent a hand. She doesn't quite know what to make of all this, as she and Reeve have held some visible animosity for one another recently... Gordon and the masked man head through the curtains before Heyman & Guerrero could berate them. Shel's still glaring out into the crowd, left beside herself as to why Reeve could possibly have wanted to lend their assistance...

She turns back to her opponents, realizing they're both fallen... She makes the cover on Eli, and Seb counts the fall.... 1.......2...........THREE!! Shelby's done it!! She hops to her feet, and she's shouting with excitement!! Az gets to his feet, turns to Shel, and the two share a brief stare-down... before Az puts out his hand... Shel hesitates for a moment, but the newly-crowned Champion accepts, as Cobra and the XWF legend shake hands in a show of respect! Seb hands the title over to the new champ, and Madness fades on this display of mutual respect between two bonafide icons and a gal who's made an impact already, right here in the Realm of Xtreme! What an amazing end to Heyman's return to leading Madness!! If tonight was any indication, we're in for one HELL of a ride!

#Fade2Grey

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-10-2014, 06:22 AM

OOC: I wrote different endings, one for each participant, and gave Az two seperate winning scenarios... Paul just had an idea in mind for how he wanted the ending to run, and I have no problem with that. I was honestly worried to read your reply, as I expected it to be negative....If you would be willing to perhaps work with me, I'll have two posts up by tonight. Dear Shel, Pt4, and Dear Miss Alexander, which I'd hoped to have posted before Madness, but it's set on The 4th, so it'll still make sense.

Trust me, there is far more to my work than what I've shown. There is a reason for all I've done, and if you want a look at my true, current style, check the two 'Actual Roleplays' I spent the past few hours working on. If you care to, I'd love for you to respond to either of the CD pieces I post tonight, but bear in mind they'll be lengthy, ESPECIALLY D.M.A., but that is due in part to half of it being a look back at my old piece, 'Soul Wars', from last September. But, I see a lot of potential in you. And I hope we can work things out.

I wanted to be friends with Ally-cat, I blew that last year, I could have saved the relationship if I'd have taken up for her against Fredward. But instead, I wasted my time on all of this crap you guys have grown to despise. I'm finally learning to focus on the things that matter, and the work that needs to be done....By the way, I spent my 4th alone, as my mom and godma were out, and they're the only people I ever see IRL....but I hope you had a great one. Have a beautiful day, Shel-Shel. ^.^

-- $hane-o-mac Bry
Hate Post Like Post