Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 11:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday Night Madness - 7.7.14: Part 2
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2014, 04:03 PM

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back, Maniacs, and its time now, for the Television title match! Frodo Smackins has been a work horse for months! Tonight, right here on Madness, he gets his first real shot at singles championship gold!

“Does he have what it takes to knock off Tony Santos and walk out with the gold around his waist?

“His family has joined him here tonight for this encounter!”

”APM” by Spamtec plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Here he comes, Maniacs! Ready for a fight and that's just what he's gonna get!”

“A Lesson Never Learned” by Asking Alexandria plays

JOEY STYLES: “His first title defense since outlasting Theo Pryce at Leap of Faith! Tony Santos is the man now. But, can he outlast the hard charging Frodo Smackins!?

“Frodo has 15 minutes to get the job done, Maniacs! Don't switch to RAW now, nothing interesting goin' on there. Trust me.”

XWF Television Championship
Tony Santos ©
- vs -
Frodo Smackins
-15 Minute Time Limit-

The bell rings and the 15 minute time clock on the Xtron begins ticking down toward zero. Tony points at the clock and smiles. Frodo charges after Santos with aggression. Santos side steps Frodo and he stops himself from colliding with the top turnbuckle.

Santos goes to grab Frodo, but Smackins delivers a defensive back elbow, connecting with Santos' jaw. Santos staggers back and Frodo leaps onto the middle turnbuckle. He leaps off and drives Santos to the mat with a flying clothesline.

Frodo gets back to his feet and delivers an elbow drop to the champion. Frodo gets back up quickly and drops another one. Back up again, and Frodo bounces off the ropes, then leaps into the air and drops a knee to the head of Tony Santos.

JOEY STYLES: “Frodo Smackins! Hooks the leg here in the early going!”

JOEY STYLES: “Santos kicks out, just after two!”

Frodo glances up at the clock on the Xtron.

TIME REMAINING

11:36

11:35

11:34

Frodo gets back to his feet. He then grabs Santos by the hair and lifts him to his. He then lifts Santos up for a suplex...

JOEY STYLES: “Santos with the reversal! He's got Frodo flat on his back!”

JOEY STYLES: “Frodo kicks out!”

Smackins is back to his feet and decides to lay in the boots to Tony Santos, keeping the Television title holder down on the mat. Frodo changes his mind and lifts Santos to his feet and shoves him toward the corner. Frodo delivers a punch to Santos' gut then lifts him up to the top rope.

Frodo follows him up and gets set to deliver a hurricanrana off the top...

JOEY STYLES: “Santos hangs on! Smackins crashes and burns!”

Frodo hits the mat, coming up empty on the high risk attempt. Tony looks toward the Xtron at the clock that continues to wind down.

TIME REMAINING

8:48

8:47

8:46

JOEY STYLES: “TONY AWARD!”

Tony soars through the air with the shooting star press only for Frodo Smackins to roll out of the way in the nick of time, causing Tony Santos to crash hard into the mat. The collision forces Santos to pop back up to his feet while clutching his aching midsection.

Frodo gets back to his feet and...

JOEY STYLES: “SHAYOUKEN!”

Smackins nails Santos with the forceful uppercut, dropping Santos to the mat. Smackins goes for the win.

JOEY STYLES: “FOOT ON THE ROPE!”

Frodo, disappointed at the turn of events, looks at the Xtron for a time update.

TIME REMAINING

8:01

8:00

7:59

JOEY STYLES: “Frodo Smackins, continues to control the pace of this title match!”

Frodo is slow back to his feet. He leans against the ropes, facing the crowd. Then points at his son, Joseph-Gordon. His son runs over and hands him a sock.

JOEY STYLES: “It's the butter sock! Is that even legal!?”

Frodo has the butter sock and swings it around, waiting for Santos to get back to his feet. Frodo swings...

JOEY STYLES: “The referee grabbed the sock!”

Frodo struggles with the referee at first, then gives in to the officials admonishment for nearly using a weapon. Unfortunately for Frodo, this momentary distraction proves disastrous as Tony Santos is back to his feet. He delivers a German suplex bridging pin attempt to his challenger.

JOEY STYLES: “Frodo kicks out at the last possible moment!

“Say what you want about Frodo Smackins, but this guy is definitely game tonight! I have this distinct feeling we'll be crowning a new Television champion!”

Tony slowly gets back to his feet, then looks over his shoulder at the Xtron.

TIME REMAINING

5:21

5:20

5:19

JOEY STYLES: “Time is winding down! Tony has to last five more minutes and some change! And Frodo has to get back in the drivers seat here!”

Tony gets back to his feet as Frodo Smackins remains grounded on the mat. Tony nears Frodos lower body and grabs a hold of both ankles. He grapevines Frodo's legs and turns him over into the sharpshooter!

JOEY STYLES: “The Santos Stretch!”

Frodo screams out in agony before starting to claw his way toward the ropes. Inching closer and reaching...

Reaching...

Closer...

And closer...

JOEY STYLES: “Just a few inches, Frodo!”

Reaching...

JOEY STYLES: “I think he's about to give it up! He's about to tap!!”

Frodo's hand comes thrusting down toward the mat!

JOEY STYLES: “He's got the ropes! He's got the ropes! But Santos refuses to release the hold!”

The referee steps in, beginning his DQ count on Santos...

5!

JOEY STYLES: “The referee knows the title can't change hands on a disqualification and refuses to deprive Frodo of that opportunity here tonight!”

The referee interjects himself by physically pulling Santos off of Frodo Smackins. Frodo remains on the mat, clutching his lower back. Santos is to his feet and right into the referees face. Santos gives a hefty shove to the referee, the referee however doesn't back down and shoves Santos back, catching him off guard and causing him to stumble backward and land on his ass.

JOEY STYLES: “Shades of Nick Patrick!”

TIME REMAINING

2:15

2:14

2:13

JOEY STYLES: “Frodo Smackins is running dangerously low on time here!”

Santos sees the time ticking away and knowing he doesn't actually have to beat Frodo, decides to roll himself out of the ring. He takes a nice leisurely stroll outside the ring toward Joseph-Gordon and Katie, Frodo's children.

Tony begins to say something when Joseph-Gordon punches him square on the chin. Santos looks angry and ready to strike Frodo's son when Katie slaps Tony across the face. Santos looks ready to take her head off when...

JOEY STYLES: “FRODO! FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!”

He dives out of the ring and nails Santos. Tony collides with the fan barricade and falls to the floor. Frodo, unable to waste time, lifts Santos back to his feet and rolls him back inside the ring. Santos crawls back to his feet and staggers into the corner. Frodo gives a charge at full steam, driving his head toward Santos' midsection. Santos steps out of the way and Frodo flies through the turnbuckles and crushes his shoulder against the ring post.

Santos pulls Frodo out of the corner then quickly nails him with an enziguiri! Frodo hits the mat, looking like he's out cold! Santos climbs to the top rope and points at the Xtron.

TIME REMAINING

0:12

0:11

0:10

JOEY STYLES: “It's all over for Frodo Smackins!”

Santos leaps high into the air with the Tony Award (shooting star press.) He flies through the air toward Frodo Smackins...

JOEY STYLES: “SHAYOUKEN! FROM FRODO TO SANTOS! HE HOOKS THE LEG!!!!!”

CROWD: “ONE!”

CROWD: “TWO!”

DING! CROWD: “THREE!” DING! DING!

JOEY STYLES: “HE DID IT! HE DID IT! THE ULTIMATE XWF UNDERDOG HAS TAKEN THE TELEVISION TITLE FROM...

“Wait a minute here... the referee is conversing with the ring announcer and...”

RING ANNOUNCER: “Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has just informed me...

“That Frodo Smackins did...

“Not get the count of three before time expired. Therefore...”

HOLD ON ONE DAMN MINUTE!

JOEY STYLES: “It's Heyman! I'm sure he's got a ruling here!”

It seems to me that we have a little bit of a dilemma here. Television title matches are typically fifteen minutes and in order to win the title, you must win by pinfall or submission before time expires...

However...

Tony Santos...

Is it just me or... did I fire you several months ago?

JOEY STYLES: “Actually, Heyman did fire Santos several months ago! I forgot about that!”

So, I have a fired star as the Television champion and a challenger that I just simply don't like! One I... detest...

So, here's what we're going to do...

Frodo Smackins!

This is your two minute warning!

You have two minutes to beat Tony Santos. You don't have two minutes and one second.

You have

Two minutes...

JOEY STYLES: “Heyman has laid down the law here! He's given us TV title Overtime!”

TIME REMAINING

2:00

1:59

1:58

Frodo darts toward Santos and goes to make the cover again.

JOEY STYLES: “SANTOS COUNTERS!

“SMALL PACKAGE!

“LITERALLY!”

3!

WINNER: Tony Santos – Still XWF Television Champion

JOEY STYLES: “Santos.... remains the champion...

“Part of me thinks that this...

“is a grave injustice...

“Stay with us.”

Up NEXT: Main Event
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(07-09-2014), Archie Lawson (07-09-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-09-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (07-09-2014), Mastermind (07-09-2014), Mystica (07-09-2014), Ozymandias (07-09-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-09-2014), Rain (07-09-2014), Tony Santos (07-12-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-09-2014, 04:51 PM

Fuck yeah, I beat Santos. Don't care if time ran out or not. I'm counting it."

ooc:Whoever wrote this, thank you for the Shooting Star countered with a Shayouken! that was my favourite bit.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (07-09-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-09-2014, 05:14 PM

Great match

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (07-09-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-09-2014, 05:39 PM

OOC: True, dat. Good back an' forth, and I ALWAYS love a match that comes down to the wire, regardless of outcome. And I see ol' Myst lurkin' around..... There's about five people I still legit mark for, especially after they been gone a while. Eli, Ally, Az, Myst and Santos. Probably a few others, but those are people that for the most part can't stand me.... but I love their work and personalities. Quoth the Gump, that's all I gotta say about that. ^_^
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2014, 06:02 PM

(07-09-2014, 04:51 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: Fuck yeah, I beat Santos. Don't care if time ran out or not. I'm counting it."

ooc:Whoever wrote this, thank you for the Shooting Star countered with a Shayouken! that was my favourite bit.

OOC: You're welcome. Kind of thought of awesome RKO counters and Cesaro's counters with the uppercut and it just kinda came to me. Should've made you lose to a super kick, lol
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Ozymandias (07-09-2014), Rain (07-09-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-09-2014, 06:16 PM

Ooc:Wouldn't have worked. He'd kick above my head. Frodo's too short for that. You'd need a regular kick.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-09-2014, 06:21 PM

(07-09-2014, 04:51 PM)Frederick ward Said: Fuck yeah, I beat Santos. Don't care if time ran out or not. I'm counting it."

(07-09-2014, 06:02 PM)Paul deadman Said: OOC: You're welcome. Kind of thought of awesome RKO counters and Cesaro's counters with the uppercut and it just kinda came to me.

Should've made you lose to a super kick, lol

(09-22-2013, 01:18 PM)the book of muddafukkin santos Said:
[Image: viverevo14_zpsd748b645.png]

(09-22-2013, 02:46 PM)tonys lil sugar bear, Christine gawd damned Nash Said:
Wow... I got one kick. LOL

[Image: tumblr_mbsr2hrNvR1qhr8kmo1_500.gif]

WINNER:
Everyone in the fed.

Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-09-2014, 06:22 PM

OOC: Not if he does it from a crouched position.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ozymandias's post:
Rain (07-09-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-09-2014, 06:26 PM

(07-09-2014, 06:16 PM)Freddie got fingered Said: Ooc: Wouldn't have worked. He'd kick above my head. Frodo's too short for that. You'd need a regular kick.

[Image: sweetshin_zpscde43cbe.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lzlpjaE9Ag1r7p4d1o9_r1_250.gif]

~fin
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-09-2014, 06:28 PM

OOC: Or Frodo was flying through the air like HBK and Shelton Benjamin:

[Image: hbk-shelton-benjamin.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Ozymandias (07-09-2014), Rain (07-09-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-09-2014, 07:03 PM

R: OR.....he was just standin' there, actin' all cocky like, but like the bitch he is, he couldn't back it up.

[Image: hbk-sweet-chin-music-o.gif]

R: He ain't no Kidd MuddaFukkin' Rawk, I'mma tell ya that much. He might be a certain "Storm", tho........

[Image: raYne1_zps62ce04cf.png]

[Image: sweet-chin-music-hbk-o.gif]

#JustOneDrop || #NoMoreWords ;)
Hate Post Like Post