Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 09:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The World is a Vampire
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-09-2014, 03:45 PM

Brimming with angelic power and covered in Angelic blood...holy blood. The traveller became more powerful with every single holy war he fought. The blood that touched his skin? Corrupted. Turned dark and black. The flames of his soul though, they burned brighter. And brighter. His fangs? Sharper than ever. Something was happening to the Demon Prince, and in the precense of these holy beings, he felt it growing. Suddenly, he stopped in midstep and looked around. No opposition.

"Too easy."

Strangely enough, his senses had become even more heightened. Every drop of angel blood that he corrupted added to his own dark red, viscous life force. He heard a jingling next to him and looked over. The child who stood there looked exactly like Abel as a child. Only he was dirty. Bruised up. Wearing rags, his brown hair mussed with dark circles around his eyes. Cain smirked.

"Look what the cat dragged in."

The "child" looked up at Cain with the most miserable look. Cain just turned, and began walking once more. He no longer had need of Abel. He stopped. Was this even Abel? Or an illusion created by the holy defenders.

"Is this some sort of trick? I killed my brother long ago. Yet..." he rubbed his beard. "...here you are. Young once again. And begging like the commoner that you are. So tell me..."Abel"...why are you here?"

"Pieces of silver, sir?"

"Of course...begging. But still, that's not an answer to my question."

"Please sir...just two more pieces of silver. Tis' all I require to get through the gates. For I must pay back the thirty pieces..."

He arched the "Prince's Eyebrow".

"You're not Abel. Judas Iscariot? Kind of out of place, are you not?"

"Please...allow me my redemption...help me gain my forgiveness. HIS forgiveness."

The Demon Prince rolled his eyes and turned, starting to walk away from the Abel look-a-like. What he didn't think about was the fact that the resemblance was uncanny. After all, it is stated that we are all brothers and sisters in the eyes..

"Get lost, you fucking loser. Go suck HIS balls. He's goimg to need it when I am through with hi-"

It was only then that he felt the weight on his back, and what felt like two razor sharp pins jabbing right into his juggular. His heart rate quickened as he felt his darkened blood begin draining from his personage. Things were going black and he struggled against the super powerful child, who just seemingly would not let go. The child finally let the Afterlife version of the Demon Prince fell over. Judas now stood tall, as an adult. Wings starting to form on his back, his hair slowly turning blonde. Cain looked up weakly at the real "Dracula"...seemingly "done for". Judas smiles benevolently now...

"He told me you would say that. They warned me that you would not do things the easy way. But I knew that by stopping you, then HE would forgive me. And now...it is time for me to wipe you from existance, Cain Arkham."

Suddenly, Cain began to laugh. Quite maniacally, actually.

"What's..." he tilted his head. "...so funny?"

"You...haha...dumbass...vampires cannot kill angels..."

"....And since when are you an angel?"

"Only...." coughs up blood, which burns the ground below him. "...half. A Demonic Angel...the blood you drank was Angel blood. Which means...it's like Holy Water. Soooo...pretty soon...."

Angel blood is like Sulphuric acid to vampires. And Cain had ingested plenty of it in his adventures in Heaven. Judas, the false angel suddenly bwgan screaming out in pain and fell down to his knees. The wings on his back suddenly began to lose their feathers, and he began to violently regurgitate every bit of Cain's blood. I mean it was cpverimg the road as Cain just layed there motionless, laughing his ass off. Five minutes later, Judas' body fell to ashes...distegrated. Cain gathered his strength to roll over onto his belly and planted one fist into the pavement. He pushed himself up. He limped over to the ashes and kneeled, once again rummaging through them as he had earlier with the cherub remains. Upon finding the newly angelic heart of "Dracula", he opened his mouth wide...

CRUNCH! SNARF! SNAP!

He quickly devoured the heart, the wounds on his neck quickly healing...but then he frowns.

"I feel funny..."

-The World Is A Vampire

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Mastermind (07-09-2014)