Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Lets Eat Boys
Phoenix Death Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-08-2014, 07:46 PM

*Chop Chop Chop The camera zooms in on an empty plate of mashed potatoes and a piece of pumpkin pie. Laughter starts to fill the room. Followed by claps.*

"Wow I'll have to give it up to you three idiots. You really out did yourself this time. Calling me a hypocrite saying that I will pay for my sins. That I'm nothing more than a fake and once again a hypocrite. Now see this is where I want to correct you here Mafia women you basically took my idea of the clock and twisted it tried to make it seem like a mafia original. The thing with the potatoes will I was simply refreshing or referencing to what you said that's called doing your homework not being a hypocrite in my book. It's all laughter and jokes right now boys. We can talk all we want we can spit game to the crowd get them hyped up oh yea they're all fired up for this one, but we all know talk is like a dirty whore cheap unless you back it up. Now I could go on about this and that I could go on about how my partner or partners if the other one ever decides to show up is going to make an example out of you, but that story has been long driven out. At this point in time its time to step into the ring and separate the men from the boys."

"I do give you girls some credit though you do have balls to be even out here running your mouths like you do. But here's the thing you truly have no idea what you're in store for. You say that you are the darkness, hell boys I'm the lord of the darkness. Even though I am the way the light did I ever once say the light was bright or white? I am the lord of the darkness and I will make you boys pay for your actions and your sins come Wednesday. Rather it be 3 on 2 or 3 on 1 it doesn't matter because I'm coming for a fight. If its war you boys are after than by all means declare it war, but trust me this Wednesday you wont even win the battle let alone the war. For I am the light, the way, the reason the new face of the new era here in XWF and the savior. AND YOU CAN CAPS THAT!"

*Phoenix Death paces back and forth as he continues to laugh as XWF goes off the air.*
Edit Hate Post Like Post