Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under the שטיפט Sign.
"Anarchist" Aaron Andrews

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2014, 01:48 AM

K Money, the newest Arm Champion is walking the halls of the XWF backstage a few days after the successful kick out after the pin attempt by Mastermind. Bumping into Rachelle Montgomery Andrews accidentally she turns and looks at him and then the gold over his shoulder. She sips her affogato style pine needle tea and then smirks at the man.

RMA: Ya know winning the champinship is really a waste of time. The belt is a flash in the pan title and changes hands more often than a Tijuana Hooker. Hell you even tried the old autograph routine to get your pinball. it is our estimation the only true way to have belts mean something again is to respect them. I remember when the Dudley boys left ECW in nineteen ninety-nine. They were gonna take the tag team belts with them. It took Tommy Dreamer, herniated back and all, plus his enemy Raven to secure the pinfall against those two men.

Moving out of the way in time she dodges the attack as planned, flashing across the screen for a brief moment שטיפט is seen on a sign before it hits K Money in his face.

Aaron picks up the belt and then dramatically lays the belt over his down opponent trapping him under neath its weight and then rests his hand then for longer then a brief moment,

kmoney Offline
CCWF Mercenary

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-08-2014, 09:07 AM

(07-08-2014, 01:48 AM)"Anarchist" Aaron Andrews Said: Thread Title - Under The שטיפט Sign (Pin in Yiddish)

K Money, the newest Arm Champion is walking the halls of the XWF backstage a few days after the successful kick out after the pin attempt by Mastermind. Bumping into Rachelle Montgomery Andrews accidentally she turns and looks at him and then the gold over his shoulder. She sips her affogato style pine needle (could be considered a type of pin) tea and then smirks at the man.

RMA: Ya know winning the champinship is really a waste of time. The belt is a flash in the pan title and changes hands more often than a Tijuana Hooker. Hell you even tried the old autograph routine to get your pinball. it is our estimation the only true way to have belts mean something again is to respect them. I remember when the Dudley boys left ECW in nineteen ninety-nine. They were gonna take the tag team belts with them. It took Tommy Dreamer, herniated back and all, plus his enemy Raven to secure the pinfall against those two men.

Moving out of the way in time she dodges the attack as planned, flashing across the screen for a brief moment שטיפט (Pin in Yiddish) is seen on a sign before it hits K Money in his face.

Aaron picks up the belt and then dramatically lays the belt over his down opponent trapping him under neath its weight and then rests his hand then for longer then a brief moment, (A cover)

K-Money kicks out then reaches up and delivers an elbow to Aaron Andrews throat which really makes his heart hurt due to his affinity for blonde white women. Still he has to teach her a lesson, as Andrews clutches her throat K-Money jumps up and delivers a half nelson neckbreaker putting Andrews down hard. K-Money then glares at Rachelle Montgomery Andrews as he slings his Ark Championship over his shoulder.

K-Money: I'll have you know that some of my best friends were Tijuana hookers, they're good hardworking people. So don't disrespect them by mentioning them in the same sentence with this title! What you should have said was that this title gets passed around more than a French whore. Nobody fucking likes French people, fucking hairy lazy bastards, and that's just the women!

K-Money turns to leave but then quickly turns back.

K-Money: Oh and one more thing....

K-Money throws up two middle fingers before finally walking away.

[Image: 1285147605_gangsta-money-bath.gif]

1x XWF Universal Champion
1x XWF World Champion
2x XWF Cruiserweight Champion
1x XWF Tag Team Champin (w/ T-Money)
1x XWF Stable Champion (w/ Tomoko Hanahara, Sewaside, and T-Money )
1x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF X-treme Champion (Undefeated)
1x XWF Heavymetal Weight Champion
1x XWF Ark of the Covenant Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes kmoney's post:
Rain (07-09-2014)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2014, 09:42 AM

OOC: Aaron is a male.
kmoney Offline
CCWF Mercenary

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-08-2014, 10:07 AM

(07-08-2014, 09:42 AM)"Anarchist" Aaron Andrews Said: OOC: Aaron is a male.

OOC: It was a joke, Erin Andrews is the blonde reporter on ESPN.

1x XWF Universal Champion
1x XWF World Champion
2x XWF Cruiserweight Champion
1x XWF Tag Team Champin (w/ T-Money)
1x XWF Stable Champion (w/ Tomoko Hanahara, Sewaside, and T-Money )
1x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF X-treme Champion (Undefeated)
1x XWF Heavymetal Weight Champion
1x XWF Ark of the Covenant Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes kmoney's post:
Rain (07-09-2014)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2014, 10:58 AM

OOC Thank You.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2014, 11:32 PM

OOC: As one small courtesy, I will let you know, you missed some. Management (Paul Hetman) has been alerted to you missing some. Due to him being very busy. I will be alerting Shane as well.
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-09-2014, 02:29 PM

(07-08-2014, 11:32 PM)"Anarchist" Aaron Andrews Said: OOC: As one small courtesy, I will let you know, you missed some. Management (Paul Hetman) has been alerted to you missing some. Due to him being very busy. I will be alerting Shane as well.

OOC: I'd like to 'alert' you that it's Heyman, not "Hetman". That is all.
Hate Post Like Post