Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jesus Loves the little children
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-07-2014, 07:17 PM

(OOC: If you're a religious fanatic, do not read.)

Something unbelievable has happened. Cain has succumbed to his injuries, and right now, he has awakened in a very strange place. This location is neither warm nor is it cold. The temperature is just perfect. Cain has taken note of the constant golden glow in this strange place, where he sits on a tuft of clouds, looking at his reflection in the street below him, which is paved with gold. The Demon Prince sighs and looks up at the perpetually static, yet beautiful sky littered with shining stars. He mutters one word as he sits there.

"Fuck."

He hears a voice from behind him that is increasingly annoying as he listens. Like one of those kids in school who ridiculed you. You know, the fat kod who pushed you around? No? Well, as Cain turns, he sees an infant. With curly golden hair, little wings, and a diaper. He scowls at the little giggling baby, baring his teeth.

"Go away, child."

Normally that works. However, in this case, the little creature just flies closer. Cain growls, becoming animalistic in his nature. The little creature just laughs.

"Am I making you mad, sir?"

"What the fuck do you think? Yes. You. Are. No get your little chicken wing having, diaper wearing ass out of here."

Thunder rumbles.

Cain is taken aback as what appears to be a child just sits on his knee. You know, the harp music in the background doesn't help things. Same fucking tune, over and over. It's almost obnoxious. To someone like Cain, anyway. Alas he just stares at the child, which he knows to be a cherub, and sighs again. He looks at the little boy questioningly.

"So why am I here anyway?"

The cherub shrugs.

"I dunno. Only HE knows, and you have to go through alot of red tape to get to HIM."

Cain rolls his eyes.

"You're telling me. Bastard cursed me. And this is what death feels like? This is gay."

"But..." the cherub frowns "...you shouldn't say things like that in HIS house."

Cain stands, the cherub fluttering in the air before him now. He folds his arms over his chest and closes his eyes. He exhales sharply.

"I'm not one of your goody two shoes angel friends, kid. Hey..." Cain suddenly smirks. "...what happens to angels when they die?"

The smart ass little angel answers him.

"Oh...we just fade out. We cease to exist."

"Soooo..." Cain's smile broadens, claws unsheathing. "...you can die, right?"

The little cherub hangs it's head.

"Yeah, but only after two thousand years...or another being like us kills us. Like a blessed or cursed being. You know, like you."

Cain suddenly lashes out with his claws, catching the little baby with the full sharpness. The cherub just stares at Cain blankly for a second. Then...he falls to pieces. Cain cackles a bit and walks over, dropping to a knee. He seems to be looking for something in the remains of the creature...and when he sees a golden glow, he finds it. A little glowing heart. He snickers, his eyes flashing red. Rather than eat the heart right away...he slashes his own wrist...blood dripping into the angel's heart. The heart glows crimson for a moment, blackening.

"I always loved Angel's Food...bad joke..."

CRUNCH!

Dark amber blood seeps from the now evil yet angelic heart, and Cain feels the cherub's power coarsing through his veins. Corrupted. Bent to his twisted will. He stands, and smiles...walking down the golden paved street...singing a song..

"Jesus loves the little children.....all the little children of the wooooorrrrld..."

Something big is about to happen...I promise...

To Be Continued

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cain's post:
Mastermind (07-07-2014), Rain (07-07-2014)
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-07-2014, 08:03 PM

[Image: Enya-enya-66078_500_500.jpg]

He had a way about him... I could tell. Come what may, he was a true force from hell.

Living like One of us. Reaping the souls, mixing them together.

Draining energy from their spirit, more fuel for the fire.

He lived like we did, like I did for her. My Child of The Moon... I felt her. Another lesson learned.

Don't devour right way. Call it a slow burn.

|who can say where the road goes. where the day flows... Only TiMe|

#TurnOfTheTides
#WaitForIt
Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

07-07-2014, 10:27 PM

Hey RaYne! Did you like Cain's promo too?

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Guppy Parsh's post:
Martyr (07-09-2014), Rain (07-09-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-09-2014, 04:26 AM

"RaYne" appears.

[Image: batz_zps9ffc3a73.png]

[Image: funaki.jpg]

".......Indeed."

#L-I-M
Hate Post Like Post