Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Weiner or Light?
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2013, 07:17 PM

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitio...d/1SS6RxWq

Ludicrous petition...

My circumcised little Cyren and I are affronted by this!

Snippet,

Quote:It is an absolute outrage that this country has outlawed medically unnecessary circumcision of minor females, yet has continued to to allow the procedure on infant males. The fourteenth amendment plainly states that all individuals are guaranteed equal protection under the law. There are countless males outraged at having been mutilated at the hands of doctors (These doctors took vows to first do no harm) with the consent of their parents (who are suppose to protect their children!). There are not enough benefits of circumcision to recommend it as routine practice. There are needless infant deaths every year due to complications. It is time to stand up as a nation and do away with an outdated trend that introduced to prevent masturbation!

Now, I know since the mid to late 80's, most baby boys have been circumcised so we might be a bit of a biased crowd... so please... if you have access floppy skin on your penis... make your opinion heard now!

And please, be mindful, this is a medical discussion. No dirty talk, there are children about.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-10-2013, 09:12 PM

we aint got time for this

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post