Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Paying My Respects" (She Died On The Way Back To Her Home Planet Of Shemale-opolis)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-06-2014, 06:23 AM Rainbow  "Paying My Respects" (She Died On The Way Back To Her Home Planet Of Shemale-opolis) -->

OOC// watch the first vid. then the first part of the second. then, when that count-up hits '5'? venture downwards, true believers \\OOC

"I'm Rayne."

"I am rayne."

"iAm raY--"

[Image: everybodyhatesraynebow_zps55046ff8.png]

Her voice. Continuously running circles through my skull. It tortured me to no end. The look in her eyes had embedded itself in the back of my mind. I couldn't speak her name {due to certain ben-wah related, heyman instated contractual obligations}

...But the Name she'd given herself kept drilling itself into the back of my psyche. Like Morby drilling Kimmy-K.

Yup. The new me's like Degrassi-- I GO THERE. Especially if 'there' involves Marco or Spinner or both, MEE-OWW!! XD

"I'm Ra--" SHUT UP.....Just you shut your mouth.

No wonder she called herself 'Rayne'. Bitch didn't know when tah keep her trap shut. Either of 'em.

I stood before her
grAve... my mind was slowly succumbing. I knew it would be a while before all the puzzle pieces sorted themselves out. But on this night, I was ready to reveal one or two.

I appeared.

[Image: vinny-reeve_zps8f6d8659.png]

.........let's fast forward past this part. in fact, to paraphrase lord helmet, let's never play this part again..........

[Image: sickyvickie_zpsf70e9b3b.png]

AW HELL N'AW, ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME DAWG?

you MUST be outside yo' cotton-pickin' mind, you trippin' like a fishin' pole, bruv.....

[Image: vincetazz.gif]

....Close. But No Cigar. i look too much like a midget on steroids. could still kick all kindsa hobbit azz, tho......

[Image: vinceraven.gif]

....bingo. {get it, johnny madison square garden?}

"The XWF...is gonna DIE!! Just like this chick DIED. Just like I DIED. Just like Shane, and Eli, and Freddie, and Theo, and the RTX ratings DIED!! Dead, dead, and DOUBLE DEAD. And they say the dead flourish in the XWF? Well, Quoth the McMahon...NEVERMORE!! XWF has NO CHANCE IN HELL!! Just like Ann...ie....Hall. That's the ticket. Hey yo...

"I stood upon a hill. And I looked across at another snOw-covered mountain. And I saw my cousin's Name... till I did some tricks with my ass. And that shut the bitch up. (?) Y'see, Our Scars are Souvenirs that never heal. Our past is never far behind. Enter The Vortex, and be swept away in Time. Say your Prayers little one, keep You warm Within, free from Sin. Dreams of War, Dreams of Fyr, The Deity's Dragon's Desire. Lay yourself to sleep, your eyes open I Pray you keep. Sell your Soul Like sand through the hourglass, these R the Days of Our Lives. The past haunts us all. Like the memory of Barney Green in a speedo. I could no longer change the path I've been placed upon, than I could stop salmon from spawning, or birds from migrating, or Freddie from sucking a suckload of suck, it's just the Facts Of Life, 4LiFE.

"She kept saying she was Rayne. Rayne died. So, I figured hey, why not, might as well go with the matching set. I remember that night as if it were only a month and seven hours ago. Which it literally was, so I suppose that's only logical. Fredwardo was at a midnight showing of that old flick where Leonard Nimoy did the theme song for Bilbo Baggins.

[Image: balladoffroyofagginzbanner_zpsf4da7468.png]

"Yeah, that ol' bullshit right there....you know what, fuck that shit.

"That's more like it. Anyfuck, Frodo died. But that's a story for another day like next Wednesday maybe when I fuck Frodo's ass live on Warfare, TONIGHT....is all about Ann....Thra--......Ann....Annette Funicello. That'll work. So, Freddie wanted to have sex with Annette Funicello. Annette had dug herself up from the grave ya see, with a rock, as is Gilly's won't. Freddie was drunk, however, so he began to hallucinate, cuz I'm sure that happens when you drink, I wouldn't know, being straight--.....Straight Outta Lynnwood. Where our alcohol is laced with hill-oos-ah-nah-ninny-ginny-genz by the hair of our chinny chin chinz. And our Franks come equipped with 12 inch footlongs {innuentendo 64} and 2000 inch TVs.

"So, Fred thought he was live action roleplaying. Not sexy roleplaying, just nerdy ass bullshit. Cuz he was too much of a pussy to see if his eminems could melt in her mouth. Whatever the fuck that means. He was playin' around with his sword {super innuentendo entertainment system!!} and he was-ah havin' a good ol' times, shoutin' 'LET'SA GO!', thinkin' Annette was just smilin' around and enjoyin' herself BUT IT TURNS OUT I WAS INSIDE HIS MIND AND HE WAS ACTUALLY BRUTALLY MAIMING HER, AND I WAS TAKIN' OVER HIS BRAIN LIKE THE NEW WORLD ORDER, GOIN' INSANE UP IN THAT MEMBRANE, WE WERE GOIN' ALRIGHT, GOIN' RAMBO ON THAT EMO ASS, NOT A ONE-UP MUSHROOM IN SIGHT, TAKIN' A BITE OUT HER NECK, DRAININ' THE BITCH'S BLOOD ALLLLLL NIGHT LONG AND STRONG, AND I WAS FORCIN' HIM TO DO IT, IT WAS ME. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG AUSTIN. JOHN AUSTIN. 'SHE'S GONNA PUKE, SHE'S GONNA PUKE' I KEPT GIGGLIN' AROUND IN THAT DEMENTED LIL OL' HEAD AH MINE, 'NOW YER PLAYIN' WIT' POWER'!! STICKIN' MY TANOOKI IN THAT BITCH'S FYR FLOWER!! I CAN'T BE A HEEL?! DARLING LITTLE CALLAGAY, I CAN BE ANY GOOD GAWD DAMNED MUDDAFUKKIN THING I WANNA BE, YOU WITCHIE-POO JABRONIE BALOGNA BITCH!! I CAN BE YOUR PAPI IF YA STEP UP, MAMACITA--

"YA WANNA LIL LATINO HEAT FOR THAT HELLFYR IN THE HOLE?!

classic hunter payne Said:[Image: payne-nope_zps891ed59b.png]

"DIDN'T THINK SO!! THEN I FUCKED FREDDIE'S ASS AND MADE HIM HUMBLE, I AM A GOD AMONGST MEN/WOMEN, A SATANIC SHEMALE SAVIOR FOR THE LOST AND DISSILUSIONED, I KILL AND I CREATE, BUILD AND DESTROY JUST LIKE THAT SHOW ON CARTOON NETWORK!! I BRING LIFE AND DEATH, I AM THE ALPHA SHEMALE, THE OMEGA PRIMETIME PLAYAH, IF I CAN'T SAVE THE XWF?? FUCK AVENGING, I'MMA BURN THAT MUDDAFUKKIN' CAGE TO THE GROUND, THE RAYNE STORM WANTED TO BRING A LOVE REVOLUTION?! I JUST WANNA WATCH THE WORLD FALL DOWN!! FUCK SAVIN' YO ASSES, I DON'T NEED TAH SAVE A WOLF PACK OF CUNTS, I RUN IN A FACTION OF ONE, YA FEEL ME??--

"AND WE DO WHATEVER THE FIZZ-UCK WE WANT!!!"

[Image: kimmyUsofine_zps6b432f76.gif] [Image: yagotraynedonson_zps2ca3e938.png]

---hey kimmy you so fine, you so fine you blow my pitt dick.
between K & B, dat A & C, tho..... a match made in hell--

#YaGotRaynedOnSon

"--and if Freddie denies any of this I'll fuck his ass and then kick him in the balls again. I might get suspended or fired or killed or all of the above plus a big ol' heapin' helpin' of Jolly Green Giant Crimson Schlong, but gat dammit, the look on his face as my boot meets his testicles will be reward enough. Then I'll put my hands on his testicles. Then I'll Jack him Hoff, HE DOESN'T PREPARED FOR THIS MESS, I'M GONNA INJECT HIM WITH A LETHAL DOSE OF SEMEN, FUCKNUCKLE SAMMICH!! THAT OVERGROWN JERKWEED CAN LICK DEEZ NUTZ AN' SUCK DIS PUSSY CUZ IaM TWICE THE WOMAN HE IS AND I HAVE HALF THE BRAIN HE DOES AND I'M GONNA HAFTTA DO SOMETHIN' EVEN I WILL REGRET!! I'LL FUCK HIS HALF-BREED BROTHER SWAGGINS IN HALF IF NEED BE, I'LL TAKE 'EM BOTH ON AT THE SAME TIME IN A BATHTUB FULL AH HALF AN' HALF--

"--WHY I'LL MOIDELIZE 'EM, LEMME AT 'EM, LEMME AT THEM COCKS, ALL THE COCKS, WHY I'LL--"

| reeve is no longer str8edge, btw. thank u annie-chyna-gurl. love you, long time <# |

the collective population of xwf groaned and most likely Said:"...JesuCristo..."

jose styles Said:"AY DIOS MIO!!"

[Image: Picture59_get_dat_puss_zpsfd86ff19.jpg]

thraYxxx "Rayne 2.0 for workstaYshunzz": won't you come and save me?

[Image: zombiewhore222_zps35002715.png]

[Image: raFNg_zps78606d85.png]

the book of legion, stabbing westward 3-16 Said:savior_self.btch

(09-22-2013, 02:02 PM)Annette funi-fuckin-cello Said: Shit!... I wasn't paying attention when this was happening!... Trust you assholes to leave poor (censored) out of the fun!

(09-22-2013, 02:23 PM)the book of hell fyr Said: Awww, poor Ann...
You'll have your fun...

#YouCantHandleTheTruth

iPromise

--sew my eyes shut. deny your maker. i wish i could eat your cancer when you turn black. i am just as fucked as you, and i'm never turnin' back. this beast is outta the closet, lookin' for a savior in these dirty streets. tearin' through the bodies as they hit the concrete. searching for ann angel beneath these dirty sheets. to die is an honor.....her fuel. your defeat. every soul i reap drives me from within, to lash back at their betrayers. some may say it's heartless? i say it's me crushing their naysayers. better than them, you're damned right. but where they fell, i pick up the fight. exit stage right, enter night tonight... i saw her standing in a brilliant light--

--racing down the pathway to never never land. leaving what iWas, above her ashes, here i stand. as i am. not gonna let him get away with killing what i created. all my after-life, for this moment i've waited, anticipated. {fah-fah-fah life//fah-life} if anyone's gonna kill MY creation? it's gonna be me. you mighta been hurt, fred, i can see, that ain't no lie. but she made believe, and the name on the murder report is gonna read 'reeve'. and that's why, every little thing i do and did? was mapped out, for you, for him, for sid. for her, for kim, for ally and pete, led through a screen of deceit. tony and paulie, christine and austin. a vision i will see to the end...to begin again in the new horizon--

--you're not gonna talk me out of it. but you could hide beside me. ya see, you're either with me or against me, but i won't back down... //tom petty ...did you get to find yourself somewhere out there, did you get to be a Star? we all got a choice to make... live or die this way, hoppin' a ride on your fast car. maybe we can make a deal with the devil, find the dreams we tossed along the way. everything on earth must come to an end. every night and every day. she called herself rayne? she's gonna pay. but her reward will be the price i place on the heads of those who made me reborn this way--

--left on my own in a world so cold, if i have to be lonely? i'd rather be Alone at Home. you can claim her all you want, freddie. but there's a vision in my head. welcome to my nightmare bitch...ya don't know it yet? but yer dead. mic check, one two, gordon's comin' for you. three, four, tick tock, lock the door. five Sixx, Sixx, Syxx? in the end, and in the beginning, you'll be suckin' on my crucifix. seven, eight, pray you stay up late, cuz nine, ten? her end, her demise.....is where I Begin. the cross roads where i rise. she's mine. this fyr burns, and the memory remains. nothing good can come from this...

--and i won't tell no one her name--

#LethalDose | #WhatHappensWhenTheJokeDies? | #CrucifyTheInsincere | #WeHearVoicesInOurHead

|i'm makin' a list. checkin' it twice|

Quote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Hall

"However, on the return trip, they agree that their relationship is not working. After losing her to her record producer, Tony Lacey (Paul Simon), he unsuccessfully tries rekindling the flame with a marriage proposal. Back in New York, he stages a play of their relationship but changes the ending: now she accepts.

"The last meeting for them is a wistful coda on New York's Upper West Side, when they have both moved on to someone new. Alvy's voice returns with a summation: love is essential, especially if it is neurotic. Annie torches 'Seems Like Old Times' and the credits roll...."

#FLIP_THE_SCRIPT

"You cannot kill what you did not create."
~ M.

||the deeper you cut||

C://_endTransmission

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post