Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-25-2024, 03:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Waste of our Time - Part 1
Mafia Men Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-04-2014, 04:50 PM

[Image: tQxJLU3.png]

The camera fades in on the apartment building owned by the mafia men. It had been 48 hours after Wednesday Night Warfare, after Victor's opening loss, after the initial attack from one Frodo Smackins who along with Percy Gains, put the whole three Mafia Men on their arses. And from there, they have been trying to recover from the attack.

Whilst their leader the Don, has been fronting on their behalf, whilst they've been 'recuperating', they now have a war with Frodo. But they've also had a match booked for next week, DOCA_HVP2014 who calls himself, Mr Proxy, Phoenix Death, and Slade.

For the Don who is use to controlling the Mafia Men, and not use to talking public-ally, he has had enough.

His three hence men if that's the right word, were getting over their 'attack', and were 'hiding' out in a darken room in the apartment building. Suddenly the door flew open. Light came streaming through into the room.

Victor: "Hey what gives, close the door."

The Don: "Who the fuck are you talking to?"

Suddenly the three men, who were lying on their beds, quickly shot out of bed, and stood to attention as their commander walked into the room. He walked right up to Victor.

The Don: "Did you say something?"

Four other thugs walked into the room. Victor swallowed hard.

The Don: "I didn't hear you boy, did you say something?"

Both Rudolf, who was the 2nd In Charge of the Mafia Men, and Gregor (pronounced Gruger), looked at one another. Bruises evident on their faces. They knew when the Don acted like this towards them, that they were in trouble.

Victor swallowed hard: "No, sir. Sorry sir."

Whack, the Don punched Victor in his stomach, which made him bend over in pain. He spoke into his ear.

The Don: "You better sort your shit out boy, or you'll find yourself excluded, do you want to be excluded?"

Victor swallowed hard again: "No, sir."

The Don turned and looked at Gregor, and walked over to him.

The Don: "And you boy what do you have to say for yourself?"

Gregor: "I've got nothing to say, sir."

Whack, the Don hit Gregor in his stomach, and he too bent over in pain. The Don spoke into his ear.

The Don: "That was your one and only warning, do I make myself clear, boy?"

Gregor gulped, with his eyes watering: "Sir, very clear, sir."

The Don stood up and looked at Rudolf. He walked quietly up to him. He smiled, Rudolf tried to smile but knew he shouldn't.

The Don began to laugh, and this made Rudolf smile. Then the Don stopped, and thumped Rudolf in his stomach. Rudolf bent over. Then the Don elbowed him very hard in his back. This made Rudolf collapse to his knees.

Both Gregor and Victor looked at one another in alarm. Their boss was in no mood for what they were going though.

The Don spoke into Rudolf's ear.

The Don: "Have I made a mistake making you my number 2, boy?"

Rudolf shook his head.

The Don: "Do I need to replace you, the whole 3 of you?"

Rudolf shook his head again.

The Don: "I'm sorry boy, I can't hear you. HAVE I MADE A MISTAKE MAKING YOU MY NUMBER 2?"

Rudolf shook his head, in pain. "No sir, you have not made a mistake, sir."

The Don: "DO I NEED TO REPLACE YOU, THE WHOLE THREE OF YOU?"

Rudolf shook his head again: "No sir, you do not sir."

The Don walked over to the front of the room, where the four thugs were waiting clenching their fists.

The Don: "You guys are pathetic, pathetic I say. You took a beating on Wednesday, and ever since then you are hiding like a bunch of pussies. I SAY AGAIN ARE YOU PUSSIES?"

Rudolf: "No sir"

Gregor: "No sir"

Victor: "No, sir."

The Don looked at all three as they stood straight back to attention, clearly hurting.

The Don: "We have trouble brewing, Frodo has issued you with a 3 on 1 handicap hell in a cell challenge for two Wednesday time, the little dwarf is running is big mouth all over the XWF. Next week you have a match against DOCA_HVP2014 who calls himself, Mr Proxy, Phoenix Death, and Slade."

Rudolf: "Who, sir"

The Don smiled: "That's right, who?"

END OF PART 1
Edit Hate Post Like Post