Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Thorns First //part II
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2014, 05:28 PM

Not much is known about Reverend Matthew Flowers except that he seems to be on the same side as Eli James. He suddenly appeared on the television show, Monday Night Madness, and gave a very brief talk to the XWF regarding one Eli James. We find him now at another creation of Eli's known as The Garden talking to a familiar and troubling girl, Lacey Rex.

"Funny.. that's what the others said too."

A puzzled look falls on the face of Rev. Flowers. He continues talking as if he were trying to forget Lacey ever spoke those words.

"Do you think you're possessed by demons?"

"No. They would be far too nice."

"You believe you're worse than a demon?"

"Demons and I were both created, right?"

"Yes, that's correct."

"One does evil things and they can't be seen. The other does evil things and isn't afraid to show them self to the world. Who do you think is more evil?"

"Why are you trying so hard to live a dark life?"

"There's no tryin' to live a certain way, Reverend. I am who I am and I just do what I'm here to do. I'm being me. Is that a bad thing?"

"Why are you the way you are? I've collected records about you and, you were once an average little girl until..."

"Until I was freed. I owe that to Eli James."

"Eli didn't bring this darkness to you. Eli is a holy man. He's a man of light and truth, not darkness and hate."

"Get ready."

"Ready for what?"

Knock. Knock.

Reverend Flowers looks surprised that someone is knocking at his door, especially being the perfect timing following Lacey's words. Lacey puts her head back down and Rev. Flowers goes to answer the door. Standing before him now is Eli James. Rev. Flowers goes back behind his desk as Eli takes a seat next to Lacey.

"What's she doing in here?"

"She was standing out in the rain, so I figure I would see if she'd come inside to talk. I just stood there and she came."

"The rain falls on the righteous and the wicked."

Those were the last words spoken in that office. The only three that could ever recall the meeting ever took place were the very three in the room.

FAST FORWARD SEVERAL DAYS....

All you can hear is heavy rain dropping from the sky.

"Simple rain falling from the sky makes people panic. They take showers and baths... they go into the ocean and swimming pools to have some good old fashion fun. When a cup of water is thrown on them they get angry about it because it was unexpected. They panic when they hear the rain falling from the sky because it's going to mess up their hair... make their clothes wet.. so they get umbrellas to protect them from the very water they enjoy.. just as long as it's convenient for them.

Tell me somethin' Azrael, Sebastian, and Shelby.. tell me.. how convenient is it for you all this coming Monday? Hm?

Ya know, Sebastian, I heard what ya had to say. You've made your way as a special guest referee into this match, and while you say you'll be fair.. I don't think that's your nature. As much as you may like to think of yourself as a fair man, or a man that'll keep it all balanced.. we both know what lies behind those choice of words you so carefully said to everyone.

I inserted myself into your match at Leap of Faith because it was my business. Everything that happens in this world is my business, and you got upset because it wasn't convenient for you. Well, let me tell ya somethin' Sebastian... our journey together has just begun. You know it. I know it. And it's not going to end well for one of us.. but this isn't about you and I right now, is it? It's about something that makes the powers that be in the XWF nervous.

Me being here makes them feel uncomfortable. I'm not being very convenient am I? It's a lesson everyone is gonna have to learn. I'm not here to make friends or enemies. I'm not here to step aside and let the sun always shine down on your pretty little faces. Nah, man. I'm here to do what I've been telling you all since day one. If that's to rain down on your sunny day, then so be it. Get your umbrellas and drive recklessly in the road.. and get use to it.. it's going to be a rainy forecast in the coming weeks.

Can you hear it? It's all around. The rain falls and it doesn't make sure it's alright with you first. The rain doesn't check your plans to make sure it doesn't inconvenient you. It comes and goes as it pleases. You can argue with it. You can be upset at it. You can try your best to fight it, but in the end it always wins the fight.

Ya see, you are all on the world's time. You all follow the leader and ya don't even know it. The world as you all know it, man.. is going to change and it is going to inconvenience ya. There's no going around it and avoiding it.. it's gonna happen. My words are gonna mean more and more to you all.. just you all wait and see. They are more valuable than any collection you will ever own and worth much more than your precious name.

Watch your next step.. ya never know when you may fall.. hehehe."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(07-08-2014), Archie Lawson (07-08-2014)