Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Path Volume II. Xtreme Triple Threat
"Anarchist" Aaron Andrews

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2014, 10:29 AM

[Image: Madison_Square_Garden.jpg]

Rachelle Montgomery-Andrews and her husband are seen walking on an abandoned underground train track under New York City. As usual she will be the one talking.

[Image: New-York-Underground-Abandoned-7.jpg]

RMA: Since our opponents are taking in the awesome sights of New York City to such a degree that they can't be bothered to reply. That leaves us to chat about the kind of match, I guess. The first part of the match is xtreme rules. In this style match there are no rules beyond a 3-count pin for victory and/or a submission victory. This match is right up our alley, see what I did there?

She chuckles and continues to walk.

RMA: Honestly, that is not really the exciting part for me. The exciting part for me is the other stipulation. The triple threat. The triple threat match, for those just tuning in, is a match where three competitors beat the hell out of each other. So combining a match that is normally no disqualification in the triple threat with an xtreme rules match just has us both very excited to showcase what we can do in the ring, and out of it.

Continuing to walk along the abandoned train tracks, she points to a spot off in the distance and he softly nods at her. Before the camera could turn to see what she was pointing at, they were walking again.

RMA: Some could even call this match hell. Which brings us to address hell. There are many versions of hell. There is the christian version of hell, where all sinners burn in a lake of fire for all eternity for not choosing one god above all others. And here I thought John Austin had a big ego. Mark Twain said it best go to heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. If that is the case, I want to live in fire. Then there is the Norse paganism version of hel. Different then the christian version, the world is full of ice. It is static, unmoving. Different than nifelheim, where traitors and betrayers go, all people go to hel and the Norse gods come to hel once a twenty-four hour period to judge and claim the dead.

RMA: Getting back on track. My husband will stand over two defeated men at Monday Night Madness and judge them. Then he moves on to settle scores already in motion.

Stopping, at what is assumed to the be location pointed at earlier. Aaron points up and the camera follows his hand.

[Image: 1288621347-underbellytrusto.jpg]

Feeling as it the message has not be sent enough, and wanting to really get their attention, they continue walking and talking. She spots another location off in the distance and he nods in agreement.

RMA: The good people of the City of New York are going to pay good money to see a show. it is up to all there of you to put on that show for them. I don't mean you need to entertain them. That is what other lesser federations do. I mean all three of you need to go out there and wrestle. You need to prove you want it the most. You need to win. It is what they are paying to see, and talk all the crap you like about them, without the fans you are out of a job.

RMA: I mean it is all good if you let him dive right into his first victory without really putting up a fight.

Aaron starts to shake his head "no" over and over again.

RMA: He obviously feels differently. He told me earlier that he wants you both to bring your best so that way when he beats you --- she pauses and then smirks and points into the distance in a downward angle and he nods oddly smiling--

RMA: Mr Camera man, as a warning the area is about to get a little wet on the feet.

Cameraman: Ok

RMA: Where was I, oh yeah, so that when he beats you there can be no excuses. No whining, no crying, no even thinking you did not leave it all on the line for the fans.

The sound of splashing water can be heard off camera. She reaches up and spins the camera to reveal

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

RMA: Here we are with some sharks underground. I am sure they don't belong here, much like neither of you belong in the ring with my husband. Aaron, lets get back above ground, I am starting to get cold.

He nods softly and points one more time in the distance and she agrees. They both start waling upwards evidenced by camera angle

RMA: See, I know that if you are in this business long enough you start to lose your routine. You lose your routine when a new wrestler is entered into the mix. You lose your routine, when things are not as fresh for you anymore. That is what I fear has happened here. Things are not as fresh and fun for you anymore. Well, my husband means to take you both to your limits and beyond them. To push you to want to better yourself. So you won't have completely lost your routine. That is is path. That is his past. That is his present, and that is his future. To beat you both in his debut, and go move past you onto bigger and badder opponents.

The camera zoom in on them as they both stop before what appears to be a highly decorated piece of graffiti in the background.

RMA: Well we have completed the underground tour of New York. Join us next time when we crash a party and asks if anyone has seen the Batman. Anarchy will rain from the heavens boys.

Before the camera zooms out the camera moves to the face of the Anarchist Aaron Andrews.

[Image: estrada_slip_blog_fux.jpg]

The camera zooms out to the two of them standing there. Rachelle Montgomery-Andrews and her cane. Aaron still flicking off the camera. The backdrop says simply....

[Image: belly5.jpg]

The camera fades to the site of the graffiti.