Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 12:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is for you Frodo and Percy
Mafia Men Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-04-2014, 10:10 PM

[Image: tQxJLU3.png]

The camera fades in to the apartment block owned by the Mafia Men, and a very bruised looking Rudolf, and Gregor (pronounced) Gregor are sitting in front of the camera.

Rudolf: "Hey Frodo, so you don't go around spoiling everyone else good time, a promo location just for you and your little buddy Percy. We have taken on the role of dealing to you two losers. Or at least to the Elf Doosh Bag. Here's the deal. You get the three of us, myself, Gregor here, and Victor, who at the moment is out on a little job, in the ring, in the a hell of a cell match, but our boss, the Don, doesn't come as an option.

"But he wants it to be known that if you manage to beat the whole three of us, then you can have him one on one without us interfering, we have to stay away. Take it or leave it. But if you leave it, it means you are weak and scared."

Gregor: "You dealt to us pretty well the other day, but it's not going to be the same way again. but enjoy your lucky shot for the time being. Because it'll be your last."

Rudolf: "We'll leave it there for the time being."

The camera fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-05-2014, 05:27 PM

"Niggas, are you ? I've been challenging him to a match, as well as the other three of you at once. Four on one, you guys are trying to get away from it. I'm not afraid to face you, one at a time, gauntlet style, 4 on one, three on one, or however which way you want to do this. Fuck your attitude about me being scared. Your Don's ass is the one who's afraid of me. Pussies. And it wasn't luck on my part last time. You're lucky you lasted as long as you did."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post