Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Path Volume I. Xtreme Triple Threat
"Anarchist" Aaron Andrews

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-01-2014, 03:31 AM

At first blackness is all that is seen then the lovely face of Rachelle Montgomery-Andrews appears on the screen with her husband in the background sitting on a bed of a random Hotel Inn on the road. She smiles at the camera and it is by now very evident she is on her laptop using her webcam.

[Image: 96954_1210220307007855343_STD.jpg]

RMA: "If this is the kind of treatment new kids on the block get.... I digress. I expected to see my husbands name lowest on the card, him being new and all. Khalif Compton has been here longer. So has the Red Ninja. Oh well. If I were either of those men I would be upset. It appears your talent is wasted. I would talk management, you're begin screwed.

She pulls out a stack of papers of what we can assume are bio's on the two wrestlers her husband is going to face next Monday night. Appearing to organize them she continues.

RMA: I guess we should address the more vocal of the two competitors so far.

She looks down and back up at the camera.

RMA: Ashe Dawson. Let me begin by saying it is admirable when you want something so badly you can practically taste it. My husband has had the same drive all the time I have known him. My paperwork says you are a Pittsburgh Pennsylvania native. You should have stayed home in Penn's Woods. This is not going to be good for your health. Then again, considering the number of times you said steel chair, or any derivative thereof in your promo, leads us to believe that you like to swing the steel around. In that you and my wonderful husband are the same. Yet I bet if you pay attention during the match, he may show you a new use other then making people bleed.

She looks down to read some more and back up at the camera.

RMA: To continue, after seeing your promo, you know the one where you spent time telling another wrestler they didn't follow your plan and let them beat you. News flash Ashe-y boy. If you are looking for people to willingly be beat by you, you're in the wrong industry. I would say you may want to look into bdsm, but then again I am sure people would safe word around you all the time. I am sure neither John Austin nor my husband, the "Anarchist"Aaron Andrews will just let you beat them either. Which bring me to my last point. The definition of Anarchist.

She looks over her right shoulder at her husband as he walks past the camera and into the bathroom. Then she begins to move the mouse around and starts to type.

RMA: Dictionary dot com says there are three definitions of the word. Number two is the most important.

She clears her throat and begins to read.

RMA: A person who seeks to overturn by violence all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed. Now you may come back and say you said " I don't know what makes YOU an anarchist" . Which is all well and good, but the more you know right. You've reached a dead end Ashe, time to get off.

Click Here

She looks over her right shoulder again and smiles as Aaron comes out of the bathroom. Then she returns her gaze towards the webcam.

RMA: Which brings us to John Austin. The man who beat Eli James to become the United States Champion. The man who took Neo-Nero to the limit in his own match. Your team win over Congregation is not just your accolade, but still your laud yourself. I guess it fits with you having a big ego. Kinda. Maybe. What was your record for last year? Oh yeah..... twenty seven wins, thirty loses.

She shakes her head with a small giggle.

RMA: My math says your at a count of negative three in the W column. This year your at the fifty percent mark. That all changes next Monday when you lose and get sent back to Durham empty handed. How's your right knee and ankle doing?

RMA: To conclude. All of us use chairs to cause havoc in the ring, only one man brings anarchy to it. Anarchy will rain from the heavens boys, in it's shade you men will dance and my husband, the "Anarchist" Aaron Andrews will leave actually winning his debut.

She smirks and then calls over to her husband.

RMA: Do you have anything you want to say before I turn off the laptop?

He silently flips off the camera and starts to close the lid. Ducking her head down to follow the built in webcam

RMA: Guess not, see you two on Monday.
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Anarchist" Aaron Andrews's post:
(07-01-2014)