Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Triple Threat or No Threat
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-30-2014, 10:16 PM

The camera fades in to mansion of Mastermind, he has just returned from his match on Monday Night Madness, which he fought Ashe Dawson, a new comer to the XWF, and won. His first victory in three attempts on the Monday Night show.

The camera shows him sitting in his chair, facing the camera.

"Well my fans, I've completed another chapter in my story here in the XWF. I'm fresh from a win against a new comer Ashe Dawson, he gave me such a hard match, that at one stage I thought he was going to take it out. But I dug deep, and came back, and took the win. This kid is going to go far in the XWF. He also wants a rematch. I'll give him one, but when it suits me or the gms."

Mastermind smiles and stands up and stretches his back. He sits down again.

"Speaking of time, I have another match this week, on my normal show, Wednesday Night Warfare, I have to fly to Iceland of all places, and I have to complete in another triple threat match. I hate triple threat matches. Not my specialty, due to the fact that i'm not the one pinned. I set up the win, only to get cheated out of it.

"Anyway I have a Triple Threat match like I said, and I have to face two newbies. Some newbies like Ashe Dawson, are great at feeding back promos while others aren't. They just don't care. These newbies who I am facing are Jeff Smith, and Cosmic Charlie. I haven't heard anything at all from either one of them. I just like to state something now. If you don't turn up then be prepared to suffer the consequences."

Mastermind stands up and walks over to the other side of the room, and looks up at his clothesline.

The first t-shirt was:

I

MASTERED

AVERY KAIN'S

MIND

"Avery Kain was my second match in the XWF, and I turned up with a vow of showing something better than my first match, and I did just that. Avery didn't know what hit him."

The second t-shirt was:

I

MASTERED

OUTSIDER
JOEL'S

MIND

"Outsider Joel was the 2nd straight win after Avery, he too didn't know what hit him. It was an easy win for me. 2 straight."

The third t-shirt was:

I

MASTERED

VELLORE
BROMMER'S

MIND

"After Outsider Joel, I decide to test myself on Monday Night Madness against Waylon, I lost a great match, so that ended my two match winning streak. I came up on Wednesday Night Warfare in a triple threat match against Vellore Brommer, and Paolo Mancini. I pinned Vellore, and therefore the result. My first ever Triple Threat victory.

"Then came another match on Monday Night Madness, this time against Frodo Smackins. I lost that. It was hard fought, and I learnt a lesson.

"Then came the Pay Per View Leap of Faith. I competed in another Triple Threat Match this time for the Ark of the Covenant Championship against Mr XWF and Joey Hawkins. MR XWF was the defending champion. It was a twenty minute match, and I won the belt twice, so technically you could say I was the Ark of the Covenant Champion twice."[/color][/i]

Mastermind walked over to the right side of the clothes line and the camera sees:

FORMER

2X

ARK
OF THE
COVENANT

CHAMPION

Mastermind walks over to his chair and grabs a t-shirt.

"And that brings us to my match just gone, in which I bet Ashe Dawson."

Mastermind walks back over to the clothes line, and pegs the t-shirt on it. The t-shirt says:

I

MASTERED

ASHE
DAWSON'S

MIND

Mastermind smiles as he turns back to face the camera.

So you see, Jeff Smith, and Cosmic Charlie, how serious I'm taking this match, I know you two aren't. I can guarantee that one or both of you are in for a hard night come Wednesday. It's mine to win. I'll win it easily."

Mastermind walks back over to his chair, and sits down, and turns around and faces the wall. He begins to laugh, and then whistle.

The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub