Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Beginning
"Anarchist" Aaron Andrews

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2014, 07:05 PM

Time: Post Monday Night Madness

[Image: 0.jpg]

Steve Sayors catches up with Rachelle Montgomery-Andrews, wife of the newest superstar Aaron Andrews, the Anarchist made his debut.

SS: Mrs Montgomery-Andrews, if you have a moment of your time to answer a few questions" he smiles at her when he approaches

RMA: Of course, before we begin how much of this interview is going to be a shoot?" she asks.

SS: "Excuse me?" he seems confused.

RMA: "Nevermind. Ask your first question.

SS: "What do you guys hope to accomplish here in there XWF?"

RMA: "Gold Of course. In time, when he has paid his dues enough, he hopes to be the Universal Champion."

SS: "Setting your sights a little high there, don't ya think?"

RMA: (smirking)"Greatness lies in the power of thought."

SS: "What were your thoughts of Monday Night Madness?"

RMA: "We will fit right in here. "

SS: "Any thoughts on any of the matches? "

RMA: "Well, some of them were impressive, some weren't. The Dawson - Mastermind match was impressive.

SS: " What about the main event and the aftermath?"

Just then her husband "Anarchist" Aaron Andrews joins them. What appears to be smiling behind the masque at her and then completely reserved countenance for him looking down on them both, he motions for them to continue.
[Image: tumblr_men56dvIwe1rk1rm9o1_500.jpg]

RMA: (turning her attention back to Steve) "The match was great. The end result, disheartening. You don't get to be the major player in management of a multi-million dollar company such as this one without reading all the fine print. So, either Ozymandias has a trick up his sleeve or there is more at work here, like collusion, or they expect the intelligent viewer to just buy what they are selling, either way, we are not pleased."

SS: "Speaking of we, Aaron do you have any thoughts about the show or the roster?"

The man silently nods yes.

SS: " Do you want to share those with anyone?"

He grabs the microphone and stands up as the camera follows him. Raising the microphone to his mouth as if he is about to speak, he drops it and leans over to whisper to his wife. He then turns and leaves to let her finish the interview

RMA: " He says he is not ready yet."

SS: (grabbing the microphone) "Will you also be wrestling?"

RMA: "I am strictly here in a managerial capacity."

SS: "Who do you think is the only threat to your husbands career?"

RMA: (smirking again) " My husband"

SS: (watching her get up to go) "What does that mean?"

RMA: (over her shoulder)" Wait and see"

Steve Saynor looks at the camera.

SS: Well there you have it folks. The debut interview of the "Anarchist" Aaron Andrews and his lovely wife Rachelle.

(end)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-30-2014, 07:08 PM

"Your manager looks like a dildo I once lobbed up my ass. Is she?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-03-2014, 10:51 AM

"Gold is your goal, you say? You mean the gold of mine that you didn't take? Heh. Not impressed with your manager doing all the talking. The silent but deadly shtick can only go so far. I don't know what your deal is, but I guess we'll see if you can walk your talk, sorry, your manager's talk this monday in your match."

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mason Prince's post!
(07-03-2014)