Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 10:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Can Be Anything Ya Set'cha Mind To, Man. (Return of Slim?)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-29-2014, 09:44 AM

"If you had, one shot. Or one opportunity. To seize EVERYTHING you ever wanted...

"One moment. Would you capture it? Or just let it slip..."

--M.Mathers

slim Said:So go right ahead you fugly ass troll motherfucker. Bring quotes from my songs. Come at me with some words from my "biography". Sure those things matter when The Real Slim Fuckin' Shady is up in this shit hole spittin' a different tune. You dumb ass motherfucker never heard of cutting out The Truth and creating a persona that you stick to for the public? A story opposite your own or one that's slightly off from what the real damn deal is, so people aren't too connected to the real you. It's how people separate themselves from the celebrity life and hey....on the real? It stops fuckin' stalkers. That bullshit ain't real son! Hey but kudos for being such a die hard fan. I'll sign a piece of toilet paper I wiped my ass with and make sure to leave it on top of your body after I beat you down.

..............you keep them desperate attempts at talkin' shit coming. You and I? We'll get to the real fuckin' ruckus soon enough.

Above the city skyline, among the clouds, glaring into the camera before him. One man stood up.

[Image: em_zpsdcc65d00.jpg]

"Yo, yo, yo, FroHO......do like ya tell Petey-boy. Do that shit, be that shit, step up tah the muh-fuckin' plate, or back the fuck off. Bitch, you ain't a man. You ain't a ghost, you ain't EVEN a troll, bitch, you nuttin' but a trick. And I ain't talkin' 'bout Ally-cat pullin' a rabbit out yo' azz. You step up tah the HellyFyr, and Believe this G, you only gunna find her magic wand lodged so far up yo' Crack ah Doom you'll be singin' that Elves Lullaby in soprano. An' yeah, that was a lil slice ah 'innuendo' fah dat azz, cuz BEST believe. That gal? Her 'Stinger' would make yours look like a needle in a haystack, Fo-Sho Faggit.

"Y'all wanna trip on Gilly, ya wanna make yo' name off his Heat, but lemme tell you a lil sumpin', sumpin' right here, right now. Y'all TOOK that Leap Of Faith? Down The Swift Dark Stream You WENT, bitch! Cuz Petey Fuckin' Gilmo' left yo' sorry-ass, cracka-ass Elven-Bitch-ASS.....on the canvas, starin' up at those lights, didn't he? Made you his dollah store bitch, fucked yo' azz, made you humble, dropped you like a dime an' SMOKED yo' bitch ass, now didn't he? Right... or am I wrong? Didja pull it off, didja keep that strap or didja drop it like The Hell-Fyr droppin' you like you a pipin'-hot plate ah Mama Gilly's finest Homemade Parm?

[Image: peteythepsychic_zps965abb3f.png]

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper.jpg]

"Ch'yeah. Tha's what I thought. I toldja homie, I dropped that track you hearin' not a few days before the big show, an' what happened? You got played, you got SERVED, Fro-Foo. Right or am I wrong, OF COURSE I'm right. Petey was right, I was right, cuz we ALLLL know you? You're always wrong Fagginz. And aftah that one, two, three, bitch, he left you chokin' on yo' shit in a pool ah blood, an' tha's whassup. But that ain't even gunna be the end, FroHo, not even by a long shot, homie. I could talk about it, but n'aw. That ain't my style. I'd rather spit The Truth an' let you stew in my flow.

"Same flow that's runnin' down yo' leg right now, same flow that was runnin' all over yo' body when Petey spilt yo' blood like it was the Enchanted River up in Austin. Before he pissed on yo' corpse. An' trus' me, y'all might not be dead? Ya mighta dug yerself up like that Rock Petey was prattlin' on about in a drunken stupor, but it's only a mattah ah time, dawg. ONLY, a mattah of time. Till that time? Is #NOW.... Lay-tah tah-night? Best believe, that music video I told'jall about? It's comin'. That ain't a bet, ain't a threat, ain't a guarantee, it ain't EVEN what I believe, bitch it's the straight Truth an' nuttin' but. An' I gotta feelin', dawg.....Y'all can't handle The Truth, AH-HAAA!! You wanna lil taste, I'mma give you a sample right here an' now. I'mma break it down like this....

Frodo steppin' intah the ExxDubbyaEff,
He took the Leap, cryin' out fah the ref.
Tryin'ah wave it off, but Petey says, "Bitch, please!"
Gilly has that Hobbit cock-gobblin', beggin' on his knees,
Droppin' his bitch ass like a dog scratchin' fleas
Petey pissin' on the punk like Benji stoppin' at a tree
So step up, Fro-Foo, take the Show tah Chuck-E-Cheez

I'll have you chokin' on my pepperoni.
Make you my personal slob jockey, Kissin' The Rain's Pair a DEEZ--

Nuuuutz, ya HURRD?

"Second Life. Basic Reeve-anomix."

|scene fades to K|

kimmy-thraxxXxx Said:Oh my goodness! It's Eminems!!!! Hi! I like your music and your candy!

#MeltInYoMouth | #GiveThatMa'amAWham | #BAM | #ThankYaAnn

#FlipTheSwitch | #ImUntouchable | #ButImForcinYouTahSeeMe

--heyman won't even play my jam--

#ToldYaSo

"In your beauty, I know the how...Of timeless bliss. This moment...Of Now."

--M.Jackson

#DontLetIt$lip

|fade2grey|

[Image: reeve-cena_zpsc5a98687.jpg]

r: I fade away, they look at me and say, they'll never live that way. They're afraid of Change...

HTC: I know, Bubby. But Keep Holdin' On. We'll make it through. Just stay strong... Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly...

f: ...Start The Fyr.

M: It's Looking Hot.

[Image: hereyes_zps482d5838.jpg]

"No Doubt."

#UnderneathItAll | #ItsOurLife

|Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom|

--you won't be able to handle the truth--

--speak--

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post