Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LOF Part 2: RTX Title Match
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-22-2014, 01:23 PM

We're in the office of Paul Heyman. He's chatting on the phone with an unknown person as Vickie walks in.

Hey Phil, I gotta go. Some hottie just walked in...

Hahahahaha, you know it! I'll talk to ya soon.

Paul, I just wanted to thank you for letting me be a part of this major event!

Well, its the biggest pay per view event of the year, Vickie, and do you know why that is?

Because you're running it?

And that wisdom is why I brought you in to be part of it.

Vickie sits on his lap and wraps her arms around him.

Did you like what I did to the crowd?

You mean the Lucena thing?

Yeah. I pulled the rug out from under them just to see their reaction, only to give them something better!

You're such a tease!

Let's not waste anymore time...

Vickie and Heyman begin to kiss as the scene fades back to ringside.

JOEY STYLES: “Well... those two seem to be uhhhhhhh... hitting it off...

“Since those two shouldn't be bothered, we're going to take it back to the action. Up next, the RTX Championship match!”

”A Country Boy Can Survive” by Hank Williams Jr. plays.

JOEY STYLES: “This is incredible! This response from this hillbilly redneck Texas crowd for Waylon is un-fucking-believable! Maybe they'll carry him to victory right here tonight!”

”In This Moment” by Ryan Gilmore plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Guppy Parsh! He had his dreams crushed a few weeks back when Paul Heyman did not choose him to carry the torch of RTX! He gets his shot at the gold, tonight!”

”Destroyer” by Project 86 plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Here he comes! Just a few weeks ago, Cain went toe to toe with Sebastian Duke with the Universal title on the line and damn near got him! Tonight! Its his gold that's on the line!”

RTX Championship
Cain ©
- vs -
Waylon
- vs -
Guppy Parsh
-Triple Threat-
-Xtreme Rules-

The bell rings, and Guppy starts the match off strong roundhouse to the midsection of Cain, but Cain catches the Batman's leg and flips him on the mat. Cain then begins to stomp on Guppy.

BOOM!

Four stomps before being knocked to the ground by Waylon who launches in with a full scale assault on The Beast's face. He's throwing elbows, punches, headbutts, anything he can think to throw. Guppy is on his feet, and doesn't like what he sees. Waylon is bullying Cain, and Guppy hates bullies.

He begins to scream in rage and climb the ropes to properly survey the mat for the location of said bullying. He spots it and leaps off to startle the scene, but Waylon just ignores it. Cain takes the mild distraction to punch Waylon straight in the jaw, which sends the hillbilly into the air. He then stands up and picks Waylon up with one hand and throws him head first into the turnbuckle.

Cain then steps outside the ring, and grabs the announcer's table. He storms into the ring where Guppy is there to deliver a solid Shin Kick for Justice. Once the shin kick is been dealt he goes and hits a roundhouse kick that lands directly in Cain's stomach. Cain hits Guppy with a big boot that sends him back.

He makes his way over to Waylon where the Redneck Rough houser is attempting to get ready and attack, but Cain stops that with a table to the face. Not as in a metaphor for getting his head hit. No, Cain seriously just slammed the table straight into Waylon's face. Waylon goes down, he is bleeding.

Cain goes for the pin.

BREAK UP!

Guppy breaks it up with a spear that lands him on top of Cain, he begins to continuously beat his tiny fists of fury, no not fury, justice, all over Cain's face. But Cain is barely phased. Instead he just laughs at he throws Parsh off of him. Cain is up to his feet, but not for long as Waylon comes from behind and hits a spear that sends both to the ground.

Waylon is about to start laying fists to Cain when Parsh comes up and struggles to lift Waylon, but he does so because he is the Night. He drops Waylon with a backbreaker. He then, being the good sport he is goes to help Cain up. Cain accepts the help, and then pulls Parsh in for a DDT. With both of his opponents on the ground Cain picks up Parsh, and places him on top of Waylon before going for the pin.

PARSH FEET ON THE ROPES!

Guppy had maneuvered his tiny feet on the rope. The pin is invalidated, causing Cain to get angry. He stands up and begins stomping on both of his foes. When suddenly somethings hits him in the head. It's a Durian Fruit. Someone has thrown a Durian Fruit at Cain's head.

He turns and sees the King of the Dwarves sitting on the top turnbuckle. Cain gets angry and runs towards the Hobbit. Frodo leaps towards Cain, and wraps his legs around the Giant's neck. He hits him with a Dragonrana. With the Giant down Frodo springboards up and bounces to the ropes where he climbs them and sits again waiting for Cain, antagonizing the man.

He pulls an apple from his hoodie pocket and lobs it at Cain. Cain is up, and on the move but not quick enough, so Frodo tosses Pineapple at Cain's head. Cain is charging at Frodo, but The Dwarf leaps and delivers a solid Diving Spear. Both men are down again, but Frodo is up and heads off to the corner again, but no! He catches a roundhouse to the face from Guppy. Guppy begins to lecture Frodo about the evils of bullying, and how he needs to be nice to Peter, but it gets interrupted by Cain.

The Beast grabs Frodo and begins to run Frodo into the turnbuckle. With the Hobbit laid out in the corner Cain begins to deliver a barrage of punches and kicks to the hobbit. Waylon rushes in to save Frodo, but he catches a backhand that sends him back down. Frodo is just laughing as Cain delivers his barrage.

JOEY STYLES: “Why is he laughing?”

Swagmire runs up behind Cain, and hits him in the back of the knees with his police Baton. The beast goes down to one knee, and Frodo hits him with a Shining Wizard before running off. Swagmire grabs Cain, whips him into the ropes, then on the rebound hits him with the Dirty Jerker. Hammer Fists into Cain's junk seem to have stopped the beast, as Swagmire dances his way to the back.

Guppy rushes to hit the doubled over Cain with a clothesline, but it doesn't do much. Cain just laughs in his face, which is a terrible move as Guppy sees that as bullying. This makes the Parshman angry, and when he gets angry he is capable of amazing feats. In his anti-Bullying righteous anger Parsh picks Cain up and drops him over the Parsh' knee.

He then lifts Cain again and drops him with a powerbomb. Cain is confused at this. He tries to stand up but Waylon hits him with a surprise Shining Wizard followed by an atomic knee drop. As the giant struggles to his feet Waylon rolls out the ring, and grabs something from under the mat.

He grabs it and rolls back in. It's a baseball bat, and he's about to swing it at Guppy, but Cain catches Waylon's arm, and twists it until he releases the bat. Romulus picks the bat up with his free hand and begins to smack Waylon like he was a pinata with it. He then picks Waylon up, and tosses him off to the side while he strolls over to smash Guppy, but Guppy surprises him with a kick that connects directly with the bat. Cain hits Guppy with the handle of the bat before picking him up and going for a choke slam.

Cain lifts him up, on the way down, Parsh reverses the slam and delivers an arm drag to the much larger Cain. Cain flies across the ring and rolls out of the ring. A side effect of which, sees Cain smack his head off the fan barricade.

Guppy gets back to his feet. Waylon is back to his and putting a dip of Beechnut in his mouth. Guppy closes in just in time for Waylon to spit the dip out in his direction. Guppy, being the super hero that he is, catches the Beechnut between his teeth and spit its to the mat.

Waylon charges in hard and receives a kick to the midsection for his trouble. PACKAGE PILEDRIVER!

JOEY STYLES: “STRIKEDEATH!”

Guppy goes for the cover.

3!

WINNER: Guppy Parsh – NEW RTX Champion

JOEY STYLES: “Guppy Parsh! He's done it! He's got his hands on the championship he's coveted!”

The XWF Television Championship Match is NEXT!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-22-2014), Guppy Parsh (06-22-2014), Ozymandias (06-22-2014), Percy Gains (06-22-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-22-2014), Rain (06-22-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-22-2014, 01:37 PM

"How do you like them Apples, Cain?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-22-2014, 02:03 PM

"Don't give a fuck."

"Bigger fish to fry."

OOC: Congratulations Gupster.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cain's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-22-2014), Ozymandias (06-22-2014), Rain (06-22-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-22-2014, 02:44 PM

"To lose to, you mean. You've lost to Gup, a beast, but he makes me look big, and you've lost to Morbid, who makes you look tiny, and you've lost to Duke. Go back to RTX, you win there."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Kruzifix (06-22-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-22-2014, 02:47 PM

The scene opens...............................a figure appears......................

[Image: batman-03.jpg]

BatMac: .....clearly it'll be a while before my power of metamorphosis is focused enough so that I really look like Batman instead of BatMonkey.........But we're working on it...........

BM (innuendo): Guppster......great work, my fellow hero. Show these citizens how we craped crusaderz handle our bidness.... You proved to the world, it does not matter who you are beneath, but what you DO that matters. Riddle me this, riddle me that......Cain just got his jaw JACKED by the sawed-off bat!! ....But seriously, Cain The Boy Wonder..... Best of luck on the Madness roster.... I have a feeling we'll be meeting up sooner rather than later.......LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!!

A-Thraxx: Reevie.....you're mixing up your references again......and it's 'caped crusader', dear. You're trying to be a 'Bat'... not a hat.

BM: MOMMM!!! Don't embarrass me in front of the other kids.......... ><

A-Thraxx: Reeve, you know I'm only telling you for your own good....

BM: ......I know...........you always have........

#ThisFireBurns
#ALWAYS

|...tick. tock. it's almost time...|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-22-2014, 03:10 PM

gee a peter gilmour wannabe turned into BatDork wins a cheap belt.. Let me at this fool and I'll become a double champion (after I win the tag belts of course)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Guppy Parsh (06-22-2014)