Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Shit he speaks. (RP12)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-21-2014, 10:59 AM

Oh shit. There it is. Toilet Swirlie put the bottle down long enough to say a few words about me.

Thanks Tony. I truly appreciate it. Seeing as how Steve Davids isn't the only guy you are facing this week. I’m glad you finally got around to addressing the only opponent that matters. You know, the guy who actually holds the Television Title.

Although it’s entirely possible that after you sober up…do you ever actually sober up? Well let’s say this, it’s entirely possible that after you get some water in you, or maybe coffee you will look back on your last promo and wish you had just kept that gaping hole of yours closed.

Allow me to bat down the bullshit bullets you fired in my direction shall we?

Apparently in Tony’s alcohol induced version of the world yours truly is the beneficiary of luck and not hard work and genius. No you see because I came out of my Daddy’s cock and he laid the ground work for what is Pryce Industries that means that I don’t actually get credit for anything I’ve done in my life.

That’s an interesting way to look at things. Here’s another way.

Steve Wozniak. Ever heard of him? No you probably haven’t. Unless you work in Silicon Valley you probably have no idea who he is. And that’s ok. You wouldn’t be the only one. Allow me to give you the four – one – one on him.

Steve Wozniak is the guy who built Apple 1 and Apple 2. He is the reason Apple exists as a company.

Steve Jobs is why Apple is the billion dollar enterprise that it is now.

I am the Steve Jobs of weapons sales.

My father laid the ground work, he put together the blue print but I took those blue prints and I built the tower that you can see from anywhere in Phoenix and even for several miles outside of the city limits. I took an idea and turned it into an empire.

But I suppose that’s all luck right?

Whatever you say buddy.

You like to throw around the word shady. Shady government contracts, shady deals, shady accounting practices. I am going to go out on a limb and say that you have no actual evidence to back any of that up. You are welcomed to use some of that monopoly money that you have to pay an auditor and have him come and look at the Pryce Industries books. There is nothing to hide there at all.

Upping my stock price? Do you pay attention? Like at all. Pryce Industries is not a publically traded company. Never has been. That means that there is no stock price to try and inflate, legally or otherwise. Do your homework next time.

I’ve made it very clear what it is my company does, I’ve never tried to hide it, not one bit. We arm the world and we sell to the highest bidder. Does that make us morally bankrupt? Absolutely. Does that make us shady? Not in the fucking least.

We are in America. Maybe you’ve heard of it.

Land of the free. Home of the almighty dollar. And Tony, I got more dollars than a mother fucking US Treasury Mint. And I got them all legally.

So what if taxpayers are getting fucked up the ass and kids are starving in the streets? That’s not my problem. They aren’t my kids. At least not that I know of. I pay my mother fucking taxes. Fuck, thanks to that mother fucking communist cunt in the Oval Office, I pay for your mother fucking health care you gap toothed, cock sucker.

In Tony’s World, which is like Wayne’s World except without Tia Carrera in her heyday, I wrestle because I need it to carve out a name for myself. Because my legacy is built upon the hard work my father did. Hey Tony what is my father’s name?

Actually, that question is for anyone, what is my father’s name?

I bet you don’t know do you?

You know why that is?

It’s not because he’s dead, and I mean really dead, not XWF dead where you come back to life after getting your head chopped off only to post videos of Sean Avery and Ilya Bryzgalov instead of actually shooting promos. Hey Barney you fat fuck. Couldn’t you have just stayed dead? Seriously. I actually dislike you more than Peter Gilmour and I gotta tell you, that’s a fucking feat.

But anway back to the matter at hand, my father. You don’t know his name Tony. No one does. And that’s because Pryce Industries, hell, the Pryce name is what it is because of me. Not my father. Not my mother. Me. Theo Pryce.

The guy who turned millions into billions.

That’s my legacy. That’s what the Pryce name means now and forever.

Now let’s talk about another topic that I have addressed ad nausium but people like Tony are either too drunk to pay attention or too stupid to comprehend.

The powers that be didn’t put me in the main event match against John Madison. All my fellow wrestlers of the XWF did. There was a poll and the wrestlers voted. That’s how I found myself in a match for the crown. I didn’t ask for it. Truth be told I didn’t even want the crown. As evidence by the fact that the first thing I did once I had it was pawn it for fifty bucks and a gold chain. But I was placed in the match nevertheless and I walked out the winner. I was the guy that beat John Madison when no one else could.

Hey Tony you faced John Madison once for the crown didn’t you?

Yes you did.

And who won that match Tony? Was it you?

No it wasn’t.

Of course it wasn’t.

Because you don’t win titles isn’t that right Tony?

Winning XWF gold is not your legacy.

You are the guy who gets chances and pisses them away because you are too busy drowning your sorrows in the bottle of a bottle.

Poor Tony Santos, his father was an asshole and so he used that as an excuse to do nothing with his life.

My Daddy was a drunk who didn’t love me, so I’m going to be a drunk that hates everyone. And then I am going to bitch about how bad my daddy was while ignoring the fact that I have become him.

That’s you Tony, a petulant little bitch who instead of accomplishing anything just makes up excuses.

I have earned everything I got in the XWF.

I was placed in a match for the Crown and walked out the victor.

I walked into a GM’s office and asked for a match vs Elisha and walked out the victor.

I lead a team at World War X that faced Eli James and his group and my team walked out the victors.

No one handed me anything. John Madison never handed me anything. Did he see something in me that made him want to bring me along as his protégé?

You’re motherfucking right he did. And look how that turned out?

I took his crown, I could have taken the Black Circle from him if I wanted to. He knows that. But that wasn’t my goal. That’s not what I wanted.

I did my own thing, I brought about the beginning and the end of the Company just so I could take Eli James down a peg. And I did it. Not alone mind you but my genius was the impetus for the downfall of Eli James.

And now where is Eli? In a briefcase match with a bunch of nobodies while I am defending the TV title. The same title I took off of one of his own people.

You’ve garnered respect? Oh really.

Please tell me one time when someone said “Oh No I don’t want to face Tony Santos, not him, he’s too tough to beat.” Go ahead Tony, give me one example of that.

The only thing you scare in this world Tony are little kids. Seriously, at least Elisha was smart enough to wear a mask, take a page out of his book and do the same.

People know your name Tony, I’ll give you that. But not because they respect you, no no. It’s because they laugh at you.

I’m the guy that became a King in two months.

You’re the asshole that bought into Sebastian Duke’s bullshit about ending The Black Circle.

I move mountains to accomplish what I want. I set my sights on something and I don’t ask for it, I just take it.

You?

You pull up a seat at your favorite bar, order a few beers and drink your night away because at the end of the day the only thing that loves you back is that bottle in your hand.

You care for results Tony?

That’s fantastic.

Well then you should really love tonight’s result, it will be one you are often familiar with. You know, the one where you get a chance at the title only to blow it. You’re like Gilmour except Duke didn’t kick you out of the Brotherhood.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-21-2014), Tony Santos (06-21-2014)