Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key to Glory!
Joey Hawkins Offline
Back and better than ever!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-21-2014, 08:40 AM

OOC: Scene opens up to Joey Hawkins sitting on his couch watching old XWF PPVs, and a cameraman records him

Now, as I have watched some old tapes, I think I know what's up. See Mr.XWF can brag as long as wants but when I heavy heat his ass, and then go for a three count, he'd better shut up. See I know what's gonna happen. I will win the title, and then all these bitches will come after me for it. Bobby Zi, Mr.XWF, Mastermind, Waylon, and maybe even that absolute asshole, Jerry Daniels will want a shot. And you know what, I'll give them a shot. And they will all just crumble, like cookies in milk.

Cameraman: You know your opponents are talking bad about you, right?

I know that, and those assholes can say whatever the hell they want, but when I win, they will be sorry.

Cameraman: Well, Mastermind said you're not in his league.

I dont give a shit, he's a fucking idiot anyway. Bobby Zi is in my league, and he's a champion. So basically he's saying a champion is not in his league. What a !

Also, Mr. XWF said i'm confused. He can fuck off as well. Basically, i'm taking that title, and MR.XWShit and Tinymind can't do anything to stop me

[Image: OuzNj8Z.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post