Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stories
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-21-2014, 10:57 AM

Eli is rocking in his chair with several books stacked beside him. He's reading a Dr. Seuss book with a lamp nearby him to allow him enough light to read.

"Stories. Heh. You were taught all these precious stories and one day you grow up and they aren't so precious anymore. They're an after thought. At least until you have a kid of your own, and those stories you heard you now tell. Whether it's the little engine that could.. the princess with the missing shoe.. beauty and the beast.. curious george and the man with the yellow hat.. and the list of stories go on.

It's.. just.. stories.

You have guys like Morbid Angel who probably take a few links in each story and makes up his own. It's not funny. It's not sad. It's not romantic or drama. It's just a good sleeping pill to make those who are tired go night night.

The drugs, man.. they've done messed with your head a little too much. Maybe that's why you claim victory so much. Claiming you always win is like a young boy masturbating, then claiming he had sex with a woman. In his head, it may be sex... but it's so far from the real thing. Morbid claims victories so much that he thinks a loss is a victory.. he thinks people laughing at him is a victory.. heh. Popeye use to think spinach would make him unstoppable... until the artist stopped drawing him.

I'm not sure where you came up with the idea I'm playing detective. I talked to one, but I've never played on. Maybe this is where you start getting all your stories mixed in with real life. This is Morbid Angel. A man who has all these fairy tales in his head.. he picks a woman with 7 dwarfs who loved a beast, and road a train wearing a yellow yet. You pick and choose what you want reality to be like and that's where your downfall is.

You remember I chose you battle at World War Xtreme? I tried helping ya. You were a lost cause. I wanted to help, but you couldn't shake your fictional world. No matter what comes your way, you'll always be a fictional mind.

I like the way you gather all these ideas and put them onto someone. I have a beard, so I'm jewish. You have a beard, so I guess you are too, right?

You want to put the fear of Satan in me? Oh, where, oh where did Unknown Soldier go, oh where, oh where could he be? A man who follows Satan saw me coming and left in fear. That's how Satan falls about me. That's how his followers.. one by one.. will feel about me.

You should follow his path and leave. I'm not slowing down, man. Not for a bitch like you, or like your king.. satan.

You know why you're in this match, man? You didn't have the guts to step up and face me for the number one contender spot. No one did. I called out the great Unknown Soldier, and he went silent. Figures. I called out the fearful and spooky Ashen, and not a peep. Ashen came ready to go after me, and when I rose.. he.. left.

Take note, Morbid. They have done the right thing.. the smart thing.. and you should too. Let's be honest, though... you're not that smart so we both know you probably will do the dumb thing and fight anyway in this match. That's okay, though man. You'll lose.. claim victory.. and put more people to sleep.. not because you are scary.. but because you're just... boring. If anyone wants to experience hell, then just listen to Morbid talk for a few minutes. That's a little taste. It's that bad.

You have other people in this match....

Frost, who is probably smart but keeping his lips sealed. Barney Green doesn't really care about this. It's a good thing too. He'd probably trade in the briefcase for some dip.

Then there's a lady who was been on the rise.. Kendall Sawyer. I applaud your effort.

Your sweet little story about how ya envy me.. how I'm not the same man I once was. I was moved.

Is it me, or does everyone throw on a repeat about me?

You're this.. you're that. You're just like this person, or that person..

Eli.. you talk about freedom but you're the same as the GMs.

Am I? I wish I could hear you explain that one. The truth is you are just like the countless fools I've come across. You say I'm lies.. I'm smoke and mirrors... and that's where you end your little speech. There's nothing to follow. There's no proof. It's simply your ideology that everyone is suppose to believe.

This Dodge Ram is the best truck in the world.

That's exactly how you all sound. You speak at me with all these beautiful thoughts.. without substance. You try to speak in riddles and it ends up being jokes.

There is no double standard here. It's the same message I've preached since the beginning. And here you are, Kendall.. just like all those who went before you to face me... saying I'm not the same. Heh. No, I've always been the same. I've never hidden myself from the words of any man here. The problem is you share all these thoughts, but they're abstract. There's nothing to them. They are nothing but a fly in the wind. Just going with the flow. Letting the day take you wherever.

Kendall.. heh. Darlin'. You said, 'And how gloriously hypocritical is it of Eli to judge people for wanting to take the "easy" way to getting a championship in going for the briefcase when he so gladly gave away his titles?' It's hypocritical of me to earn my titles and give them away verses one who doesn't earn it? I earn, so I do as I please. I think you've missed the definition of hypocritical, darlin'.

Your so called freedom lies in knowing I'm the exact same as I accuse the GMs of being? Your freedom comes as a result of my life, huh? So without me, there is no freedom for you. Thank ya kindly for making my point.

I didn't just challenge the old and frail. I challenged ANYONE, but specifically called out three men that people said I would fear.

My challenge wasn't only to those three, but to ANYONE... and funny.. I didn't see your brave soul step out.

Kendall.. Morbid.. all you have are a bunch of fun little stories to tell about me.. much like parents do to their children when they open a book and read before bed time. You should probably listen more to truth before you share your opinions of stupidity.

'You're a double standard hypocrite because............................................' because why? Oh, no one ever gives that answer. That's because you fail to listen and know the truth."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Cain (06-21-2014), Kendall Savannah Sawyer (06-22-2014), Ozymandias (06-22-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-21-2014)