Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wendy's and Strip Clubs pt 2. (8)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-20-2014, 08:14 PM

Katie and Scorpio had disappeared off to Katie's office, leaving Frodo and Katie's mother, Jennifer, sitting at the bar. He reaches behind the bar and grabs a bottle of Everclear.

"I know what you want to talk about, and you're not discussing it with my daughter. In fact, there is no discussion. Point blank, it's not happening. If you try it, I will hunt you down. Now, if you're insisting on pushing the issue with me, you can only do it after I've got properly fucked up."

He began to chug heavily from the bottle. Jennifer shook her head.

"She's my daughter, Fred. I birthed her, I raised her, I was there for her. Where were you? What the fuck have you done for her?"

He began to chug even faster. Before slamming the bottle down, getting in her face and shoving her.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE? DID YOU NOTICE THE GODDAMN SIGN ON THE DOOR? IT DOESN'T SAY JENNIFER'S! IT SAYS KATIE'S! I BOUGHT HER THE CLUB SHE HAD TO STRIP AT BECAUSE OF YOU. I BOUGHT HER A FUCKING CAR! I'M PAYING FOR HER COLLEGE, BY MYSELF!"

Silence fell. He tried to yell, but his voice stopped. Or so it felt. He just stared at her, no words, just anger.

"That's what the fuck I did for MY goddamn daughter."

Jennifer struggled to her feet by Frodo kicked her back down.

"You think that's enough to make you a father? When she was 12, and had her first father daughter dance, where were you? Where were you when she got her heart broken at 15 because Jason Mathews called her a pig girl in front of the entire school when she told him she liked him? What about when she wanted to learn to ride a bike? Where were you? Because you sure as fuck were not being a father to my daughter. You were off playing house with some other bitch and her kid..."

The King of the Dwarves dropped his tiny boot of doom on her face. Repeatedly.

"Where the fuck was I? I was in California, working. Or in Jail. Or I don't know, unaware that I had a daughter. Because you never told me. You never told anyone. Don't blame me for not being there for her when you made no effort to let me be there. And that other bitch was my wife, and her kid is my son. Katie's brother."[lightblue]

Jennifer grabbed Frodo's foot and shoved him to the ground.

"CATHERINE YONNICA BARCOVITZ! GET OUT HERE NOW! WE'RE LEAVING!"

He chuckled.

[lightblue]"Ward. She's Katie Yonnica Ward now. Because she loves me."

"Did you even do a DNA test? What if she's not yours? I could have made the whole story about you being her dad up. Would you even know? You're too fucking stupid to check. I mean, all through out high school you didn't once think it was odd that your dad and brother were black and you weren't."

She stood up and spit on the hobbit.

"She is my daughter, and I am taking her with me. You can't stop me."

"Take me where?"

No one had noticed Katie leave her office. She was standing by the main stage holding a stack of papers. Frodo got to his feet and hurried to stand by Katie. He put his arms around her.

"Nowhere, baby. No one is taking you from me. You're gonna stay here wish me, right?"

"Baby, I'm moving. I want you to come with me. Please, sweetie. We're going to Florida."

"Why the fuck would I go to Florida?"

Katie began to try and back up, but Frodo was holding her tight and not moving.

"Remember Marcus? He got a job down there, and he wants us to come with him."

"Fuck that guy. He's the reason you kicked me out. I'm not going anywhere with him. Or you. Get the fuck out of here."

Jennifer took a stepped towards her, but Frodo let go of Katie and stepped between the two of them.

"Leave my club, and get the fuck away from my daughter. She's made her decision. Just go to Florida, and ignore us. I don't need your money, Katie is already set for life."

Jennifer turned around and stormed out of club. Frodo turned around to face Katie. He held his arms out, and she fell into them. She began to sob lightly.

"I always wanted a mom and dad, and now that I have a dad she tries to take me away from him. Why can't I just have a family? Daddy, I just want to have a family, a real one."

"And you do. You have Joseph, Crack, Gwen, and me."

He held her tighter, she was his princess and he'd never let her go. He caught a reflection in the mirror, and pulled her tighter so she didn't have to see what was happening next.

Jennifer had stormed back into the club, passed Smith, and was marching back over to where Frodo and Katie stood. He saw something in her hand, but couldn't quite make it out. Until she got close enough and raised it. It was a pistol. Black, square, and aimed directly at Frodo.

"Get the fuck away from my daughter. She is coming with me to Florida. WE will be a family, her, Marcus, and me. Not you. You won't see her again."

The sound that came next, the blood hitting Katie's face, the cries of her mother could not make her fully understand what had happened. A body hit the ground.

Frodo was explaining to the police what happened, how Jennifer had come into his club and raised a gun to him. His armed security, who had all the proper licenses and certifications had acted in defense. Jennifer should just be glad Smith didn't hit 4 inches to the left or she might not be breathing right now. She'd just have to deal with being unable to walk.

Fade out as Jennifer is wheeled out on a stretcher.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-20-2014)