Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mystery: Part IV (Rest In Peace)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-21-2014, 10:17 AM

My ears. I couldn't believe what I just heard come out his mouth. His two sisters looked frightened as if they were talking to the Devil himself. He was just another person. I'm sure he's just really pissed I'm fucking his two sisters, I mean, who wouldn't be upset? I've heard he likes to play mind games and talk in riddles. I suppose it won't hurt to play along to this. As soon as we're done, I'm going to fuck his two sisters again.

"It's not difficult Eli to figure out this so called mystery of yours. You can scare everyone else with your eerie speeches and the way you carry yourself. It's smoke and mirrors. It's all it is. I see through it. I'll play your little game, if that's what you want. So, you want to hear me solving this case?"

"Like I said.. your life is riding on you solving it."

This guy has no idea I have a gun nearby. I wish he would try something, then this case [i]would be over.[/i]

"You never died. You had a body double. You dressed someone like yourself and made people think you were dead. That, or you just had a way to breathe underground."

"And me knowin' about your dream?"

"A lucky guess."

"Heh. I take it you don't believe in the miraculous, do you detective Ed Cantrell?"

"No. I don't. At least, not in the sense you would say. I don't believe in God, creator, or whatever it is you call it. I believe we are here by an explosion. You would call it the big bang theory. I call it reality."

"I'm not here to make ya a believer out of my words. I'm here to show you what a mystery is."

"What the hell do you mean?"

"Your kind always makes me laugh, man. Even some of the great minds can't say what you just did. They tell me you cannot prove there is or isn't a God, it's just unlikely. There's a mystery far behind your mind. It's not about a million years ago or a million years into the future. It's about right now. Where you are at this very moment. The past.. you can't go back and press play to watch it. It's just all memories tucked inside your mind, man. The future is just guesses and hopeful planning. You can look at cases of the past and because they were solved... this one could be too. Every once in a while you'll have a case that goes under the term mystery. Death. Murder. Missing person. There's no one around to talk about it anymore. What do ya do when the mystery goes unsolved but there's still a few around to talk about it."

"You don't make any sense."

"You're not going to solve me. I want you to solve the missing child. Time is ticking... make your life count."

"The missing child was just a dream."

Eli reaches in his pocket, and the detective thinks he's about to pull out a weapon to he quickly reaches for his gun. The girls scream. Eli pulls out a folded piece of paper and looks at detective Ed.

"It's a piece of paper. So, you are afraid of me? Hehehe."

Eli starts to unfold it as detective Ed slowly places his gun on the bed in front of him. He holds it out for Ed to see.

"It's the missing child."

"This was the newspaper article when the police announced they were done with the investigation. Are you sure it was a dream great detective?"

"I don't understand. I.. I woke up. It wasn't real."

"I want you to ask Sarah and Rachel... when they dug up my coffin.. and opened it.. ask them what they saw."

Both Rachel and Sarah's eyes begin to water.

"They told me they saw a note from you. Right, girls?"

"They told you only what pertained to their case. They didn't offer you details about what they were wearing, or the temperature of the day, did they?"

"Wha.. wha.. what else was there? WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!"

"Tell him."

"We.. we saw a body of a y-young..."

Both girls begin to cry uncontrollably. Detective Ed covers his face in his hands.

"You gave those parents hope, and you were so busy thinking about what you were going to get from that case and this case you missed evidence. A selfish detective.. blind. This is why you are a failure."

"But I.."

"Here's your chance to make it right, detective. Solve it. Right now."

"Nothing makes sense!"

"In case you didn't connect the dots.. the missing child was indeed real.. and her body was in my grave."

"But why?"

"The detective can't figure it out, huh? The parents live in a place I own. It's secure. They left their child in the mall on purpose. You think they cared about their own? Nah, man. It's the evil in you. Evil rests in everyone. With some it just grows. A little white lie... a stolen piece of gum.. 15 miles over the speed limit.. just a few small things here and there.. but it grows. Whatever you feed will grow, man. You feed the darkness in ya.. then expect the darkness to win the war. No matter what, though, man.. the war goes on until ya die. These parents were tired of hearing the kid cry. Complaining. Yelling. Screaming. They were selfish. The child wasn't planned. They didn't want any. They chose to come to a secure place so they wouldn't look suspicious. They showed everyone here for years how much they adored their child. It was a long plan. It worked. The child was abandoned."

"So you killed the child?"

"No. The child didn't think their parents would just leave, so they found their way back home. The parents heard the noise. They went outside for a jog and there the child was. They murdered their own. They through it in the bushes several miles away. I saw it. I picked up the child and put it in a proper grave. People look at me as evil.. and behind these eyes lies something far darker than this world could ever know.. but also behind my eyes is a merciful soul. You switched cases.. because you just took too much sleeping pills."

"But, I don't remember taking any pills."

"You drank coffee that was laced with something."

"How do you know?"

"Because I laced it. You were just getting in the way of judgment. I don't like it when people do that. My sisters heard I was alive. I left them notes. I knew they would go to you. It was a matter of time before you all just had one big sinful event. Judgment is already upon the parents.. so it's decided to stay a little bit longer."

"So, where are the pare.."

"HE KILLED THEM!"

"Hehehe. I watched them beg me for mercy. They cried. They confessed. Their child's blood cried out to me for vengeance. I repaid it."

"Please, Eli. We're sorry! Don't."

"He's... You're going to kill us?"

"Rachel. Sarah. You should've listened to the prophecies."

"You don't have to do this! We're sorry!"

"Please, Eli. Please. We're YOUR SISTERS!"

"Ya know.. people like to call me a hick. A country boy. White trash. A hick couldn't plan this."

"Plan what?"

"My sisters have been drinking poison for a long time now. Just enough to slowly destroy their insides. It was perfectly timed."

"What do you mean?"

"The food. The drinks. Everything I gave you was a little taste of judgment that was to come. Judgment doesn't always come sudden. It takes its time. It's a beautiful piece of art. Some of the men you slept with were planned. You were out doing it anyway, I figure I'd have fun. You slept with guys who had all kinds of diseases. You were killing yourselves."

Both sisters start screaming at Eli. Ed looks stunned.

"That means.. oh God."

"God? I thought you didn't believe in God, man. Hehehe. Nah, he won't save you now. His judgment cometh and no cry for help.. no pleading.. no sorrow heart will turn it away."

Ed grabs his gun and points it at Eli quickly.. he pulls the trigger.. but nothing.

"If I gave you medicine, what makes ya think I didn't do other things here? Not a very good detective, are ya?"

Eli looks at the gold watch on his wrist. He taps it a few times and looks back up at the three.

"Well, it's almost time. It's a damn shame. All ya had to do what follow what you were taught, Sarah and Rachel. Everyone must die, and after that, they face the judgment. Today, in your hearing, the scripture has come to pass."

Eli stands up and just looks at the three. They are all in tears. They all have stunned looks upon their faces. Eli pulls out a box of matches from his pocket and lights one. He brings up to his eyes.

"Usually fire isn't literal judgment, but in this case.. it is. Thank you for feeding me."

"What?"

Eli throws a match on the bed and it bursts into flames. It was apparently soaked in gasoline. Eli hears the screams but they are chained to bed thanks to their adventurous sexual fun. Eli grabs a bag of marshmallows and puts one on a stick he had near him. He starts to roast one in the fire.

"S'more's are delicious."

Eli starts to whistle a song that's familiar. Then he starts singing the lyrics.

"We didn't start the fire... It was always burning since the world's been turning... we didn't start the fire.. hehehe."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post