Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 05:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frodo and Zero, or Peter's Dumber than a dildo used to smoke Crack.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-19-2014, 09:13 PM

Frodo is seen walking into a building, some sort of warehouse, maybe. Either way he strolls into the building to meet with someone, someone who doesn't want their face to be shown right away. Who is this magnificent bastard who wants to hide his magnificent face? We might see, later. Maybe, but you know, it all depends on how much of a limp dick bitch Peter is.

Frodo takes a few steps forward, and the door closes behind him. Utter darkness. He keeps walking, until he bumps into a table with a thud.

"What in the unholy level of Peter Gilmour's nipples is that?"

"Please do not curse like that in my presence. We do not use the P. G. names. Those are just vile."

"Sorry, I'm guessing this is why you wanted to meet me here in private. To not reveal your identity right away? Ok, so, can we discuss what you wanted to discuss or do we need to pretend to be confused as to why we're meeting in a warehouse in the dark, at 2 in the afternoon?"

"No, we shall discuss what I called you for. The cloning. Did I see correctly that Peter Cannot Accomplish anything to save his life, literally would fail to answer no when asked if he wants to be shot in the face Gilmour somehow managed to clone a human being Sixty-Nine times? And then did he proceed to call me a quack, who if I am correct, knows nothing? Is that what has happened?"

"Those are his claims. He said he managed to take a group of 37 year old women, and inject them with the DNA of Maria Brink, a woman who has AIDs, and changed their entire Body shape, size, hair color, and potentially race fairly quickly, just because he misses his wife. I'm no scientist, I just graduated Univrersity with two master's degrees, neither in Cloning, but this seems to be incredibly farfetched. Could you shine some light on this for me?"

"That is incredibly inaccurate. Injecting a human with another person's DNA would not create a clone, or change anything around. You see, you inject your DNA into a person everytime you kiss them, share a soda, have intercourse, or any activity that would involve the chance of someone else's bodily fluids. DNA is in our every cell, within our bodies we have 37.2 Trillion cells, in order for you to replace one human's DNA with another person's we would need to inject all 37.2 trillion cells with the new DNA at the same time. As well as extracting the original cells. It would be best if we did this to an infant still in the womb. But that would negate the process of making a full grown clone. So, it looks as if Peter's process is entirely false."

Frodo maybe looks confused, we can't see his face at this point.

"That sounds a bit odd. Maybe he just kidnapped a slew of women and forced them to have plastic surgery and drugged them until they acted like Maria Brink. That's just creepy. And he thinks he's going to get the tag belts from us with his creepy ass self, and no partner. Well, an unknown partner. So, Peter's just been kidnapping women, and forcing them to act like his wife, who wants nothing to do with him. Odd. Actually, not odd. Ok, well we settled that, I'm out. Peace, Doc."

Frodo began to walk out of the warehouse, not well, he was in the dark after all. During his stumble he manages to kick something which flew and busted out a window. Light began to shine through broken window, which illuminated the warehouse. We get a glance of Dr. Zero before he hisses at the light and runs off into the shadows once more.

Frodo is now in his bedroom, there's Sarah passed on his bed, ass up, face down. That's the way he likes to fuck. The Tag Title Crack Pipe Dildo can be seen glistening in her ass.

"So there you have it Peter, your cloning logic is as flawed as your logic in thinking you stand a chance against me. But since you decided to rear your handicapped face once more, let's hit it. Hit it like it was a drunken stripper at a Gala Event."

Quote:Now Frodo begins by claiming that I never brought honor and prestige to the Xtreme belt when I won it back in 2012. He mentions some no name talents like Angelus and his partner Scopio holding it and some other nobodies who've held it. Let me tell you something you piece of shit, when I won the belt in 2012, I defended it with honor. But I know you and your lover Scorpio will bring up the fact that I didn't want to defend it in some disgusting matches XWF management put me in. You actually think I was going to degrade myself like that? I defended that belt with honor even if XWF management forced my hand. In doing so seeing as how "sick shit" has become the norm around here in the XWF, but hey someones gotta stick up for whats right. I had to do what was "best for business" and uphold my honor towards the belt, something the other champions haven't done. You see my last reign, even as short as it was, with the Xtreme Title did more for that title than any other reign in the history of XWF. So tell me again, how I didn't bring prestige and honor and DIGNITY to that belt? Come on, I'm waiiiiiiiitiinnnnng!

"Actually, what I said was they held it longer. But fine, we'll go with this. You lost it in a match when the odds were ever in your favor. Come on, Katniss. That was an easy one. But hey, at least you did defend it better than Nazi, who did his racial purity no justice when he lost to a white african. Who lost his only match in the XWF."

Quote:Figures you can't you idiot. Anyways, you bring up our Junkyard Brawl match from last week, which was an epic deny claiming to put impending doom on me when you have failed two times already!match right fans? Frodo claims that he whipped my ass and choked me out. Well, he tried to choke me out but I did the same and sadly we both couldnt answer the 10 count. But to say you kicked my ass Frodo? I don't think so. You might have trapped me in a tire and stomped on me, but the fact is I kept coming back and whipped your sorry ass some more too. Don't deny it like you say you were going to bring impending doom on me. You did not do that the two times we have fought. Sure, you put up a good fight but was your hand raised in victory? NO! So shut the fuck up! And big deal you won another match. It was against some Undertaker wannabe named Mastermind. Big whoop dude. I bet I could beat him as well but I'll do it with more style.

"No, see, you're missing things again. I said your memory is fucked up, and in your mind I was the one threatening you with impending doom. Being facetious. You're the one who was threatening to kill me in the ring. And yes, I did kick the shit out of you in the match. You got me good as well, but you claimed I was lucky to be standing. You're getting things way fucked up. And again, I never threatened doom on you. You fucking . I'd like to see you try and beat Mastermind. Go on, try. I bet you lose like you did against McBride. And more style? Nigga, I threw my daughter at him. How awesome is that? I picked her up by her waist and threw her at him. That shit is awesome."

Quote:He then talks about the Rolling Stones not being hippies. Uh, yes they were you moron. They were drug users way before you were even conceived. And then you say I contradict myself a lot. Unfortunately, I do not. When I said I will beat you and Scorpio to become a 5 time Tag champ, I wasn't lying. It will happen whether you like it or not. Frodo then goes on to talk about how I don't live up to my promises of ending peoples careers and how everybody I've faced has proved me wrong. Hey, sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. That's all I'm going to say about that. He then brings up my reign as Trios champion. Ah, how a long and great reign that was. And to be honest Frodo, we all wanted to defend the titles but there wasn't anybody worthy of fighting us. That's why they were never defended. But even when we DID defend them, we came out on top like the champions we truly are. How many times have you and Scopio defended those belts? Yeah, that's what I thought. You can say that Griffin McAllistair is the longest reigning tag champ and that he was a better Xtreme champ than me, and how Steve Davids and Azrael are better than me. Sorry, they are not in my league dude. Just like you and Scorpio aren't in my league. So yeah, nice try there kid.

"Right, they were doing drugs before I was born, but snorting Cocaine does not make you a hippie. Seriously, do you know what a hippie is? Am I hippie because I do drugs? No. I hate hippies, and I beat the shit out of people for a living. Please look hippies up before arguing with me about them. You do contradict yourself. All the time. Everyone knows it, and everyone points it out. You're just too stupid to get it.

Ok, yes, Griffin held the tag titles longer than you did, that's a fact. I did say he was a better X Champ, and I stick by my statement. He wouldn't have lost that match that you did. He would have pinned Davids, then JTC, then Justine. He would have won and beat all three of you. Then again, he wouldn't need two other people to help him defend it.

Yes, let's discuss how often Scorp and I defended our titles, as we're about to have a match to defend them. But ignore the fact that since we've won them we've been waiting to hear from Griffin about how his rematch is supposed to be coming up. We've been trying to schedule a match around him, and you. You know that. Everyone knows that. And you know we plan on facing Theo and a partner of his choice sometime soon."

Quote:And then you say my win against Barney Green has been stricken from the record. Once again you are wrong Frodo. I killed that fat fuck and he somehow came back from the dead as a fat zombie. Seems to be the theme here in the XWF. You die, you come back to life and become irrelevant. You then bring up your brother beating me. By pure luck I might add. He knows I whipped his ass and if I ever had the chance to fight him again, I'll put him in the hospital where you will be after this Sunday night. You then mention Mr. XWF who has only beat me once while I have a better record than him, but he holds a lame ass belt. And why would I want to team with that turncoat? He blindsided me in my locker room and started jabbing me in the face with the glass shards from the broken mirror. He can not be trusted and I felt it was in my best interest not to team with a coward and a backstabber. And you say J-Dub is better than me? HA! That's a good one Frodo. That guy wishes he could beat me. But I got no time for rookies.

"He is not a zombie, he just didn't die. He explained it. They told him not to show up that night and sent a stand in for him. You didn't beat Barney. Swagmire didn't beat you by luck, and I doubt you could beat him. Mr. XWF has won all of his matches this year. And yeah, I'm motioning to have the 'Barney' win removed from your record.

J-Dub isn't a rookie, he was here with John Brown, but left for a bit. Now he's back. Not a rookie. And Mr. XWF pulled the shards from your face and slapped a towel on the cuts. He tried to help you after accidentally slamming your face into the mirror. I was there."

Quote:You bring up my trust issues and how Theo wanted to be my partner but refused just like my good friend Sid Feder did. Then you say Maddy wanted to be my partner and would be shocked if Gilmour Classic was my partner. Well that's up to XWF management, but like I said in my last promo, I don't care who is my partner. All I care about is beating the both of you and getting those tag titles back around my waist.

"Also not what was said. By anyone. I said Theo turned you down twice. And you wanted him, he didn't want you. I also said that last week you threatened to partner with him, even after he turned you down. NO! NOT WHAT WAS SAID AT ALL. Do you get any facts right? Like at all? The GMs didn't name the partner, the fans voted in a poll. I also said no one would shocked if you partnered with GC. We all expected it. And I said Maddy is probably the person you should trust the most. And yes, Maddy offered to be in a match with you against Theo. That you rejected him on. There's also only one belt left. I turned the other one into a Crack Pipe that also doubles as a dildo. My new partner, Sarah, loves it."

Quote:Let me end my little rant on you by saying that you and Scorpio are not my superiors. You both may THINK you are but you're really not on my level. I don't need anybodies help to beat you two losers. I don't need to be carried in this match. I will do whatever it takes to beat you both to a bloody pulp and take the titles from you. But you're both not concerned over who my partner is. That's fine but when he is revealed I want to see the looks on your faces. You will be shocked and when we beat you, you will have the same look on your faces. The look of, "Holy shit Peter Gilmour beat us and now he's the tag champion!" You both can claim I am the weak link in this match, but when all is said and done and I am the one covering you for the pin, I will stand victorious knowing that this "weak link" just outsmarted the both of you.

"Will not be happening. In any reality. You've failed to outsmart us. In fact, you failed to get most anything I said correct. That is not outsmarting, that is just poor comprehension. Were you dropped on your head? You are correct, though. Not concerned with who your partner is. Not in the least. I may address who I think it is, but if I'm wrong, meh. Who cares?"

Katie runs into the room where Frodo is standing and yelling.

"Daddy, are you talking to Peter Gilmour some more?"

"I do not speak to him. I record myself yelling at him."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Morbid Angel (06-19-2014), Scorpio (06-20-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-19-2014)