Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nightmares(V)(Versus Series)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-19-2014, 04:01 AM

Cain had alot of fun killing the man in the hockey mask. But even so, he'd expended a ton of energy in doing so. He wasn't an infinite well like Broly, ya know. I mean, he was strong, but let's face it, he was no Legendary Super Saiya-jin. As he laid his head down to sleep, he quickly fell asleep. Sawing logs, as it were.

Zzzzzzzzz...

ZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz...

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz...

Did someone hear a haunting melody? I know I did. Like it was done on a piano or something. Cain awakened and felt that he was in a hot, humid place. Smelled like a fucking wet dog, actually.

"Ugh..." he sniffed the air. "...it smells like a fucking wet dog!"

Damn it, Cain. I just said that.

He looked out at me and sneered.

"I know that. But remember, I'm the star here. Fucker."

So he is. Okay, my bad. So Cain awakened, and as he looked around he saw a mass of twisted pipes and steam. A furnace at the end of the room. A boiler room. He rolled his eyes as he observed everything. He'd seen the movies before. I ain't lying. He loved those movies. He stood up and rubbed the back of his head, confused.

"Why do I have the feeling that I am not alone here?"

The sound of metal on metal, scraping, caught his attention and he heard a laugh

"Hahahaha..."

Cain simply cringed in annoyance.

"Really? You're trying to scare me, right?"

And out of nowhere, he appeared. Brown Fedora. Tattered red and green sweater. Burned up skin. Razorblade fingers. Cain just rolled his eyes.

"Yer mine now, Last Son of Eden!"

Another eyeroll. He just stared at Freddy, not flinching.

"..."

"Well? Are you scared?"

Cain shook his head.

"No."

"How about now?" Freddy asked, turning into Morbid Angel.

"Nope."

"Sebastian Duke?"

"Nu uh. Sorry."

"Eli Jame?"

"Nah."

"Well, shit."

Cain pulled a dream cigarette out of his dream pocket. He lit it with his dream cigarette lighter. It was then that he noticed Freddy shy away slightly. He puffed on said cigarette and smirked..

"What? Scared of fire?"

"N...no...j..." Coughs "...just allergic to tobacco."

Cain looked at the lighter and back at Freddy. Lighter. Freddy. Back and forth. Then he shrugged and turned his back on the Dream Demon.

"You're not scary at all. Pussy."

"What!? Take that back! I kill kids all the time!"

"Yeah, well, I'm a grown man numb nuts. Go kill a teenager or whatever you do. You're not even worth killing. Imma wake up and go kill some people in real life, k, thanx, bye."

He waved sarcastically at the Springwood Slasher, and dissappeared.

"Well, damn." Said Freddy, disappointed. He procceeded to ask himself a question. "Who was that bad ass mother fucker?"

-End Scene-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post