Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wendy's and Strip Clubs. (5) {With Scrop, even}
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-18-2014, 09:04 PM

Frodo was sitting at the bar in his club, waiting for someone to show up. The club is closed, but Smith knows to let them in, so while he waits he sits at the bar nursing a glass of Absinthe, not the fake shit either. Absinthe Originale with the goddamn WormWood. Google it, bitches. A crack of light beams through which was followed by the amazing sounds of The Scorpions' "Rock you like a Hurricane". Without looking up Frodo could tell it was Scorpio.

"Why aren't there women dancing? I thought this was a strip club."

"Hey, Scorp. Come, have a drink. The girls will be here shortly. It's only 9 AM, man. We don't show titties until noon. I think. Katie! What time does Scorp get to see titties?"

He finishes his drink, then pipes up.

"And not yours. He wants to see some other titties. Not ones made from my spunk."

"Brah, you talk to your daughter like that? I thought that was just a joke."

"It is. She's not here. Flynn is supposed to be stopping by later to meet her. I sent her off to get a massage, mani-pedi, and whatever else girls get before meeting their husbands. Can never be too careful. It's just you, Smith, Frankie, and me in here. Frankie! Come here!"

"Flynn. Really, brah? Can't Win Flynn? Wasn't he in a wheel chair like 3 weeks ago?"

"Yeah, but he's fine now. If you ignore the fact that he jumped out of my 4th story window. Plus, he offered to pay me $4,000,000 to date Katie. How can I turn down Four Million?"

"You sold your daughter, brah? That's kind of messed up."

"Nah, think of it more like he's buying into my empire. See this wonderful club? It brings in about $125K a month. After expenses we walk away with $75K, which Katie and I split. Now, I also run drugs through here, and launder money. That means this place is constantly making me more and more legal tender. Since I have to hide most of my money. Katie runs this, and gets compensated extremely well for it. If Flynn and Katie get married he gets in on her money, and since the club is in both of our names, he would be in essence a co-owner. He is buying a third of this place for a measley 4 million.

He's just made a massive business move without realizing it. As well as that, I've purchased another business which Katie will become the sole owner of when she turns 21. That should give her even more money. If Flynn and Katie get married, based on his four million buy in he's becoming co-owner to that as well. He's just doubled his business move without realizing it. Plus, I needed his money. Do you have any idea how much Ostriches cost?"

"Right. That makes sense, I guess. Except the Ostriches thing. Also, I know how to increase the value of this place. Get rid of the bar, replace it with a Wendy's. Bitches love Wendy's."

Frodo reached behind the bar and pulled over a bottle of Mead, he popped the top and began chugging.

"Why a Wendy's? Our girls are ugly, and we need people to think they're attractive. Booze does that. Plus, we can over charge for this shit. When a girl is jiggling her giant ass fake titties in your face you will pay $10 for a shot of Jack Water."

"Fine. Wendy's and a bar, brah. Trust me, you'll get more people in here with Wendy's. Bitches love Wendy's."

"Which is what I'm afraid of. What if we get people trying to bring kids in here so the kids can eat Wendy's, while Daddy stuffs their allowance in Wendy? Or, even worse, since we also double as a brothel, he makes the kids eat some chicken nuggets while he tongues some butt nuggets? Man. Think of the kids. Plus, I don't want my girls getting fat. People don't pay by the pound. Not anymore."

"Brah, I'm telling you Wendy's will make this better. Trust me, it makes everything better. Actually, speaking of that, I need to ask. How in the hell did you afford all of this stuff?"

"It's simple. I get $25K per match I lose, $50K for winning, unless I'm a champion at the time, in which case it doubles. So, I've been taking the money I get from my matches and investing it. After my second match I took out a loan to buy a restaurant, Big Boy, well, that paid itself off pretty easily, so I took out more, and got a few more restaurants. Then this. I currently own 2 Taco Bells, 3 Big Boys, 4 Wendy's, and a Burger King. Of course I keep this private. It's not cool for a big bad drug lord to be owning food joints. Most people only know about the Big Boy, and here. I guess they figure I sell a lot of product. I mean, I do ok there, but not enough to afford this life style. I actually smoke more than I make a lot of the time. And with Theo not buying so much since his OD that cut into my profits. The man would spend almost Five Grand a week, now he's down to 2 grand. His sobriety is really cutting into my profits."

Katie came through the door, she was supposed to be off.

"Hey, daddy. Turns out I can't do the Spa day today. It's tomorrow instead. What are you doing here? You never check in on this place. Is something wrong?"

"No. Just meeting someone here. Then Scorpio showed up. I've just been waiting for someone else, and we were talking about adding a Wendy's here. I'm not sure about it, but Scorpio thinks it'll help.

"Well, I guess it could bring in more money. It is half my club, so I am entitled to that much of a say, right? Speaking of says. You didn't come home last night to help with Crack and his Ostrich thing. We ended up leaving him in there all night. I had to give him 4 of the pills today, not the usual 1. I think Ed needs to go."

"Yeah, I got a bit busy. I was in a business meeting."

"It's not a business meeting if you're fucking that tranny."

"His Business was meeting her. Ok. Now, Wendy's in here or not?"

Once again a light shone through the darkened club, the sound of feet tapping on the floor could be heard, and the silhouette of a woman could be seen. Only Frodo was sure who it was, and as such he chugged the rest of his Mead.

"Fred. Katie. Good, you're both here. I guess we can talk to her about it now, huh, Freddie?"

"Mom?"

Fade to uncomfortable.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
John Austin (06-19-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-18-2014)