Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Briefcase Circle: The Truth About GMs, XWF and Shane
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2014, 05:19 PM

Outside somewhere near night time is an old wrestling ring that's barely standing. The colors are dull and dirt stains are all over it. There's even a few blood stains on the mat. A few feet away is a broken and rusty scaffolding leaning against a tree. Eli is on the other side of the ring opposite of the ladder in his old rocking chair.

"Leap of Faith. Briefcase match.

Ya know, man.. I've done things the hard way all my life. I've even done them here to be an example to everyone, but it's gone ignored. I won the United States championship from Neo Nero. It was a tough match. There was blood, sweat, pain, and of course the ending of me becoming the new champion. I defended that belt against all comers. How did I lose that belt? After I defended it successfully, someone cashed in a briefcase.

People in this company would fight for the briefcase, and why? It's the easy road to take. You have a briefcase and it's no longer about earning anything, man. Nah. It's about holding something that's almost a guaranteed victory. Someone can be out there in a buried alive match and lose, non-title, and here you come with a briefcase. Easy win. This is how all of you view hard work. Ya go after a case for a chance to win somethin' you can't do with hard work.

You can look at me and ask, 'why is Eli in a briefcase match?' It's simple.

None of you wanted to come out and face me one on one to earn a shot at the Universal Title. You wanted to take the easy way. You all either kept your mouth shut, hid away in your dark place, or asked for a briefcase match. I was willing to earn my shot at the Universal title but far too many cowards are still here. Paul Heyman said he would give me the opportunity and another to face off for that number one contender spot, but what happened? He changed his mind. He puts me in a briefcase match. He puts me in this position because no one wanted to step up.

Paul also wants to put a restraint on my free will to do as I please with championships I win. You all cheer for this man, and yet wait until he does it to you. He'll take your free will away. They will try to take mine away. Heh.

A eighteen year old decides to work his ass off, and deprive himself of enjoyment so he can save up for his dream car. One job.. two jobs.. three jobs.. never stopping. He takes most of his hard earned income and puts it away until the day arrives. It may be a year.. it may be two years.. but when that day arrives.. he goes out to purchase his car. The car he earned. His parents didn't buy it. No one gave him money to help him get it. He did it on his own. One day, he's driving it down the road and finds out his brother is about to lose his job because his car was stolen. The younger brother decides in his heart to do something about it... he gives his older brother the car he worked so hard for.. just so his brother can get a paycheck and live. The younger brother had enough money still saved to buy a simple car, but he let his dream car go.

A selfless act that a lot of people, including Paul Heyman, don't understand.

I defeated Neo Nero. I defended my championship. It was taken away by a coward who didn't want to earn his shot.

I won the Tag Team Championship.. I earned it.. and gave it away.

Each title I won.. I gave away.

Some of ya didn't like it and to this day don't like me because of it. Heh. It wasn't your championship to decide.

Just like the man who worked his way to earn his car, and then gave it away as a selfless act... I too gave up titles to people I thought needed it. My free will here has been taken. That's okay. It's just what they want. They want to control how you think.. how ya feel.. and they want to make sure you play their little game. You think Paul is really feuding with Ozymandias? They want you all to think that, man. You think Shane and the Administrator were really gonna kill the other? Fools! You're their puppets. You're pawns in their game of chess. You think you're on your own.. doin' your own thing... you all have fallen for the biggest trick in the book.

The only one that can free your mind and set you completely free is the man they have pushed you against. Me. I am your redeemer. I am the Savior of this place.

They covered your eyes without you ever knowing. You saw money.. you saw gold.. you saw opportunity but is it really all that?

Shane came back not because he had to, but because he's the one in charge of this game. He has his little puppets like Ozymandias, Paul, Gio, Miranda, and all the rest of the people in charge. Then, they have you all dance to their music. They laugh and laugh. And Shane laughs at them because they think they are in charge, when they're not. Sure they have power, but its limited and it's channeled through Shane. It's a perfect magic trick that's fooled you all.

I did everything I could to help you all rise above this, but you were so self-absorbed. I gave you opportunity after opportunity, but you'd rather be a slave to this system than to be a free person with truth as the guide.

Freedom. You're so called freedom is a blank canvas with nothing to admire.

You're freedom is a carnival no one wants to go to because the only ride is tea cups that spin around.. and it's broke.

You're freedom is a 100 foot LED television, but without sound and the correct colors.

You're freedom is a blind man who claims he can see.

You can call it freedom, but it's a bound up world. You are not free. You are a slave to their ways and you just couldn't let me help ya. That's okay, though, man. I'm here to redeem the right ones. I'm here to set you free. I'm here to do what I said I was going to do since I came here... preach truth. The truth is you all.. are fucked...... unless... you follow me. Let me guide you into truth. Truth displays it all.

With that being said.. I guess this whole briefcase thing comes full circle.

I have a chance to earn this briefcase and take the easy way. Or I could just hold onto it and never cash it in to show everyone hard work always wins. Decisions.. decisions. It doesn't really matter, though. The end is coming. That's somethin' worth smiling about.. at least for me it is. Hehe."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post