Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Challenge
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2014, 01:02 PM

More urgent matters have caused my absence but now that they have been dealt with, I have returned and so to all of you out there this is an open challenge to anyone who wants to step into the ring with me the first Warfare after the Pay Per View.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Enigma's post:
Rain (06-18-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-18-2014, 01:12 PM

"I'd love to. A bit busy that week, can we do this another time? Say, middle of July?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2014, 01:19 PM

Middle of July? Sure, I will gladly give you the same beating I gave your brother.

In the mean time, does anyone want to nut up and face me on July 2nd?

Come on Warfare Warriors, surely one of you has a set of nuts.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Rain (06-18-2014)
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2014, 05:08 PM

And how exactly would you know whether I have balls or not?

Last time I checked I wasn't one of the men you fucked while making your rounds through the XWF roster.

Either way I am perfectly happy to jam my foot so far up your cunt that you are licking my toes.

I've heard you like that sort of thing.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-18-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-18-2014, 05:19 PM

"Yo, Enigma. Got more respect for you than I do your brother, or I'm sure you do for my brother. I just gotta say, I tried those tactics with her. I don't think she wants my pinky in her butt, or your foot in her snatch. Maybe she's gay. It can't be that we're ugly. Look at us."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2014, 05:29 PM

Why take my talents to a higher level when I can just throw them at little girls just like you and watch you squirm to try to try and come up with a witty response?

And of course, in typical Olive fashion you have no actual response so you just laugh it off and pretend like it doesn't bother you that you let two pussies like Griffin MacAlister and Theo Pryce get in your love box.

If that is something you are proud of more power to you.

Who am I to deny a whore her favorite past time?

Go ahead Olive, come back at me instead of disappearing like you said you would.

Get the last word in, I know you want to.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Cricket

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2014, 05:42 PM

Chirp. Chirp. Muddafucka.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cricket's post:
Ozymandias (06-18-2014), Rain (06-19-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-19-2014, 12:27 AM

Enigma.....You talk about 'more urgent matters'. This is your career, right bitch? Motherfucker, you step up as a masked man, you think you can go around pickin' on little girls, that it shitstain? Bitch, I rose from the dead. I'm not afraid ah death, I'm not afraid of masks, and I sure as fuck ain't afraid of your dollar-store GhostRider wannabe ass.

You resort tah cheap remarks, cuz that's all you got, huh bitch? That's all you bring to the table, right fuckwad? Bitch, you want a challenge, step the fuck up. This chick is gonna rip your nuts off, tie them around your throat and make you beg for mercy. Bring you to the canvas, make you scream her name, pull your ass back up, knock you back down with the Overdose. Sweet Dreams, Niggy. You want a challenge, wait till she meets you in the ring, and you'll have one.

You just happen to grace us with your prescence, that it? We oughta bow down before you and kiss your feet, that it? You wanna call this chick a 'whore', fucker how 'bout you come here and let me make you my whore? I'll break you down, fuck your ass, and leave you callin' my name before you choke on my dick. I'll use my cock like a motherfuckin' stungun and shock you till you vomit up all the cocks you've been swallowin'.

I got some bad news for ya, Enigmatic Lack of Charisma....I accept. Not for Wednesday, she'll take care of that.

I want you, for my second match, whenever that may be. I already know when my first match'll take place...

But, just like FroYoHoHo.....I'll meet you in July. And I'll light your ass up like it was Independance Day.

Believe that, bitch.

And, bee tee motherfuckin' dubbya. Olive...you're right...........when you're The Show?

The scene opens

And we see Reeve. Again, he comes bearing a different face.

This one covered by a mask.

[Image: slipknot-mick_zps4f0efc15.png]

"Every day is Halloween. I have returned."

#WeCouldStartOver | #JustLookMeInTheEyesAndSayImWrong
#ImNotTheOnlyOne | #ItHasBegun

"Oh. And by the way? Just in case you've been living under a rock since you've been away? My name's Reeve Gordon. And I am the 'higher level'. Appearances can be deceiving. If you don't know me, my past, consider yourself lucky. Unfortunately, you've stepped into my present. And trust me, Niggy. I merely brought myself down to your level. You put on a brave front. But that's all it is. A mask. You hide, behind a mask. A mask, and an endless barrage of curse words, because you lack the intelligence to form a full sentence without one.

"You, Enigma, are generic. Run-of-the-mill. I have been in this business for well over fourteen years, and I have seen countless of your kind come into a company, act as if they were a 'monster', and fall before a gal, just like Olive here. I came into XWF, last year. September. I came in as a Storm. A gal, who herself has felt the brunt of those same lewd remarks you toss Miss Pendershore's way...That gal took the 'Storm', and turned him into a slight drizzle. She left the ring drenched in Blood Rayne.

I can promise you, Olive very well could do the same with you. Making a statement, and leaving you a broken man. Not a monster, a man. For that is all you are. I on the other hand? I Am a God. And just as Rob Van Dam.....I Am One Of A Kind. You want a witty response? Try this one on for size."

Scene opens. Once again. You see a face.

[Image: 500full.jpg]

"Welcome to the jungle. See you in your dreams."

|the rain will kill us all|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-20-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-19-2014, 01:47 AM

[Image: swastika-jareth_zpscf29e0c8.png]

Reeve appeared once more, but this time he stood before Olive as one of the faces he'd used before....Presenting himself as he did to "The HellFyr", Alexandra Callaway....

"Hun....I bring no ill will. And, I know you're new. So, please believe me, the mask was but a tool to prove a point. September, 2013. I was crucified by a gal by the name of Callaway. My name was 'raYne'. Bisexual, androgynous, straight edge. She slit my throat by way of hangman's guillotine. My head rolled away, as did my past life.

"But I have returned. I have been gifted with a second chance, a chance at redemption. And I am not wasting it. I look at Enigma, I see a mask, and I know why I do. It is because he hides behind an image meant to strike fear in the minds of others. But his words betray him.

"I know you don't care to make friends. I know you live your life on the edge, doing as you please....I am no longer straight edge. I am, however, still bi. Still androgynous. I know neither of those things matter to you....But know this. I did not say I was 'like' Rob Van Dam. I said, just as he, I am one of a kind. In that, I mean.....there is but only one Reeve Gordon.

"However. In this new form....there has arrived an entirely new meaning to the word 'Showman'."

Reeve procures a blunt. He lifts it to his lips, before letting out a puff of smoke, gently encapsulating Miss Cobra. She coughs a bit, before opening her eyes......

[Image: hoff247_zps0bc3dddc.png]

"Hang loose, dudette. I'm cool, you're cool....we're all cool. R-G-420 says?"

Reeve then extends the blunt to Shel....

"...Smoke 'em if ya got 'em."

|tbc by jack. roleplay coming up. see you soon, naz. be prepared to be smoked|

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Rain's post!
Unknown Soldier (06-20-2014)
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-19-2014, 04:01 AM

Excuse me but who are you again Reeve?

Speaking of generic, here's another guy who acts superior to everyone else despite knowing absolutely nothing about anyone or anything.

This is my career?

Is it?

Are you sure?

Picking on little girls?

Did you miss the part where I put out an open challenge and that little girl responded and came at me with her nonsense.

But I'm picking on her?

Oh really?

Should I have just said "Thanks sweetie, I appreciate your response and I would love to face you on the second? Maybe we can have some tea and crumpets after that?"

Is that what I should have said Reeve?

For a guy who likes to hang on every word Frodo says so you can throw it right back in his face you do an excellent job of speaking just like him, but with a little bit more anger.

Quote:an endless barrage of curse words

That's funny.

Curse words used by Enigma in two snippets: 3
Curse words used by Reeve in one snippet: 23

Hey generic wanna be tough guy prick, you want to face me in July? You got it.

But don't you dare come crying to me after I dick whip you back into irrelevancy.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-20-2014, 01:43 PM

Once again, Reeve appears.

Once again, it is as another face.

He speaks.

....In German.

[Image: Adolf-Hitler.jpg]

卐: Shelby, versuchen, die ADD zu beheben. Auch? Angry Birds ist fast so lahm wie Enigma. Versuchen Sie, eine echte Videospiel. Ich schlage vor, XWF Leap of Faith 2K14. Ich höre Barney Green ist eine freischaltbare Charakter. Und auch in digitaler Form? Nathaniel verliert seinen Titel Gürtel. Um die DLC-Version von Bobby. Das macht Sinn, denn Nathan ist eine Schande für das Erbe von Hitler. Und ja, ich meine es ernst. Adolf war eine verabscheuungswürdige Menschen. Yet? Er stand fest und kämpfte für das, was er glaubte, in. Egal, was wir glauben? Egal, wie abscheulich manche glauben, es zu sein. In diesem neuen Leben, ich bin gekommen, um zu realisieren. Die Wahrheit? Was ein Individuum sieht, als die Wahrheit? Eine Wahrheit, die er kämpft für. Um den Tod, wie ich getan? Die Menschen können ihren Hass zu bringen. Die Wahrheit ist alles, was zählt. Nathaniel ist ein Witz. Das ist richtig. Nazi-Mania? Willst du mich verarschen?

Nathan, sah ich Ihre Promo von vor langer Zeit. Manchmal haben wir zu fallen. Um den Aufstieg zu machen. Wenn Sie schon immer einmal zu beenden, was wir angefangen haben? Triff mich als Mann. Bis dahin? Viel Spaß mit Jack und den anderen Witze. Wenn der regen starb mein Witz starb. Ich bin nicht mehr lachen. Sehen Sie mich wie Sie wollen. Aber wenn es kommt ein Tag, dass Sie durch zu folgen? Wenn Sie die Comedy fallen und bringen das Drama? Die Show wird mehr als glücklich, Sie als den wahren Sir Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus sehen. Und es wird wirklich Showtime sein.

Ich hörte ein Gerücht über die Videospiel. Nachdem Bobby gewinnt den Gürtel? Wenn Sie einen Charakter namens Jack zu schaffen? Es dauert nur eine Woche, bis er gewinnt den Titel bei dem Pay-per-View. Durch die Art und Weise. Fräulein Enigma? Ich denke, man merkte es nicht. Ich habe nicht mit Schimpfworten, weil ich nicht die Fähigkeit, fließend zu sprechen. Ich benutzte sie, um Sie zu verspotten. Sie sind der generische harter Kerl stechen. Ich werde deinen Schwanz im Juli zu sehen. Ich bin dabei, es zu saugen. Unter Berücksichtigung der Größe? Es werden fünf Sekunden dauern. Dann? Ich werde dich zu blasen. Gleich wieder in der Bedeutungslosigkeit. Drei Sekunden. Und Griffin ...

ooc\ https://translate.google.com | it took about an hour to get the translation to match up. i had to break everything down into shorter sentences, had to keep trying different words so it would translate properly....but i got it. i know many of you will not read this, so if you wish for me to provide a translation, i gladly will, no problemo. but, enigma, nazi/griff, if you could read it, i'd be much appreciative. i almost finished my 1st match rp for the ppv last night, but my body couldn't take it, and i crashed into slumber. i am about to finish it, and post, before heading to the second. i apologize for the lateness, and i can make no excuse. but i can make a promise that i will make up for it. and that is a promise i will keep. /ooc

Reeve stands firmly. Before saluting.....he shouts 'SIEG HEIL!!'

......before this body is engulfed in flame................

..........smoke rises...........

.......another figure steps through the smoke.

[Image: FX-MethodMan-Chozen-0036.jpg]

"...Yo. I know my past, man. I know what I brought tah this place. But I ain't the same man I stepped up as last go-round, ya feel me? You can believe me or not niggah, but I'mma axe you one question. I asked D-Shad, he turned me down. I axed Ally-Cat, she turned me down, an' I don't blame the hunny. I ask Shel-Shel over here, bitch turns me down, fuck her. Nuttin' but a trick......I'mma ask you. Take it or leave it, homie, ain't nuttin' but a thang, but....."

Reeve procures a blunt. Looks Griff right in the eyes. Not backin' down, no matter what comes from this. He's finally ready to make a change.....

He takes a drag. Before holding it out to Macalister.

"....are you cool tah smoke wit' a Showman?"

|tbc by niggy, nazi, or griff. shel? in the words of w.c. fields, get away from me kid, ya bother me|

|you passed up this joint when ya had your chance. in the words of d-shad?|

(06-12-2014, 01:11 AM)DShadows Said: "Fuck that, Get your own shit. I don't smoke with people that piss me off. Which is hard to do, so hey, you got that goin' for you.....

"You piss off stoners."

|"str8edge?" ain't nobody got time fah dat|

Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-20-2014, 02:38 PM

When all these johnny come latelys get through with you I'm next in line.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Rain (06-20-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-20-2014, 05:37 PM

ooc\ watch the 1st vid. listen. then read. this roleplay's gonna take a while to get through...check it, or don't. choice is yours. and yes....i'm working on jack's 1st RP. there's a reason it's taken this long. i actually have 3 pieces, working on them simultaneously. the first two include something that took a while to put together.

but it will be worth it....believe me. rawk on, bruthaz & sistahz
/ooc

"By the way. Found this old pic from the 90s. 'The Enigmatic Lack of Charisma' BEFORE he wrestled under the mask. Used the ring-name 'Chynese Take-Out'......."

[Image: enigma-taker-chyna_zps49a4bb06.jpg]

"....The mask is much more than a fashion-statement. Obviously. Some people wear a mask for a reason.....best business decision the guy's ever made. Sadly, accepting my challenge, for my second match upon my return....Not so much. I'll make this simple for you, stupid. It may take a while, you may have ADD like Shelby, so I suggest you grab some popcorn, a beer, some bud, a twinkie or whatever the devil it is kids like you are into these days...."

Now. Here ya go. A nice, numbered list, seeing as you're at least intelligent enough to count.

1) Your career is (as far as I can tell) pro-wrestling. Yet? You claim to have more important issues to attend to. Good for you. I'd rather cave that mask of yours in when you're fully focused, but if you're distracted? It'll only make my statement that much clearer. I know the power of distractions. I myself have been distracted for quite some time. Reaching from my previous life into this one.....But today? That changed. The Show is finally focused. As a man once said...it's not who I am underneath. But what I do that defines me. Believe it or not....It's showtime, folks.

2) I do not need curse words to make a point. I do not need to resort to that level, in fact? I'm no longer using silly names to make fun of people, I'm no longer calling Freddie 'FroYo'. The reason for this has been recorded. It will be released later today, after I finish helping my buddy/arch-nemesis Jack Hoff w/his initial PPV promo. Provided him with a few props, some pics......as well as a rap track. That's right. An actual rap song, recorded by yours truly. Oughta be fun.

3) I wanted Shelby to tear you apart, make you her bitch, and prove that gals can do anything guys can. Just as Ally-cat, Kimmy-K, Christie-Nash, Jessica, Ann Thraxx, Minxs and many others have proven time and again.....But now? Honestly, I couldn't care less what you do to her, or what she does to you. I don't care if she wins, you win, or if you tear eachother apart till Barney Green comes along and sits on both of your faces and the match is thrown out due to excessive gas. Because neither of you matter to me. Shel seemed like a decent gal. Wild, Sincerely so. But decent. Now? Forget her. To paraphrase XAW's 'Blood God', 'The Dhampir', Vlad....AS WELL AS a certain Long Island Iced Z.....you're dead to me. And woo, woo, woo. You know it. ....I no longer waste my time trying to please everyone. Only those who care to listen. Which reminds me.

4) Frederick? I thank you. Enigma seems to miss something. You try to ignore me. But you can't. For you see, just as many here have for some time....I am annoying. I am upsetting. However? I have potential. I am intriguing, when I am driven, despite claims to the contrary. As are you. So you know, deep Within You that a meeting between the two of us is money in the bank. Cold hard cash in the pockets of Paulie, Ozy, Archie, Maddy, Miranda, Shane-o, and every other man or woman who conducts their business in the Realm of Xtreme. Unfortunately.... I don't think you'll make it to that battle. I don't even think you'll make it to your meeting in July to suck Niggy's Skeletor Cock. Because by tomorrow night? You will be dead. Buried six feet deep, and this time? You will not be digging your way back up. You will be a ghost, and you will remain as such. Nothing but a memory, thanks to Gilly. Thanks to me. And.....thanks to Thraxx. Believe it, bitch.

5) This one is important. I am not superior to everyone here. Far from it. I do not 'act like it', for I do not believe it, nor is it my truth. I thrive on a challenge. I live to meet men and women that can provide the fight I desire. They can take it as me 'sucking up', or 'kissing ass', but I remain an entity of emotion. And when I say something? I mean it. As a man I know and respect once said.....I do not cast pearls to the swine. I see a roster, I see a wealth of talent. I see an unlimited supply of challenges. Which is why I missed this place.

Even in my death, in the afterlife, I knew. If I could return? There would be but one place I could do so. The people here, regardless of how they feel about me...This place. This is my home. And it always will be.... Names I recall, names I'm just now learning. Faces I have missed, some? Not so much. But I respect them, for I know what they bring to this business I've been proud to call my passion for fourteen+ years. Each of them brings something different, MANY of them are looked down upon. But I choose not to. I choose to see the potential. I see potential even in Mister Ward himself, for he reminds me of me. And if he were to see, what I see. He could find himself following the path less traveled....

Many faces. Many names. Griff. Santos. Azrael, aka Nova, aka Mr. Satellite. Mr. Radio. Mr. Money in the Bank, Steve Davids. "The Twisted Angel", Miss Christine Nash. Sir Nazi. Sir Peter of Gilmour. Sid MuddaFukkinGawdDamn Feder. The RTX Champ, Cain. Scorpio. Shane-o. Good ol' Greggo. The Guppster. Johnny Black. E.C.Dub the Fifth. Frosty the Snowman. Mr.XWF,akaDr.Validity,AKATheArkChampForSOME TIME TAH COME YOU BETTAH BELIEVE IT BITCH CAKES......sorry, been hangin' around The Hoffster too much....One of my personal heroes, risen from the dead just as I, just as Nazi, just as Frederick-- The Second Coming of Eli James the Fourth.

Alexandra Fucking Callaway. Joy & Payne. Jessica Diaz, Theo Pryce, John Austin.... Ozy, Paulie, Maddy, Swaggy, Dimmy, Mandii, Minxs, Misery, Morby, Unknown Soldier. And yes, as I said. Even Young Frederick. Regardless of how they may feel about me, what they did to me, or even what a few of them have done to people I cherish. I respect them. I respect their work. And I have said it before, and I have no qualms in saying it again. Your brother, Sebastian Duke, the UNIVERSAL CHAMPION of this company? He.Would.Crush me. Yes, I still have doubt, and when it comes to a man like that, with his legacy, it shall be some time before I overcome that doubt. But I have NO doubt, that you pale in the shadow of your brother. This is not what I believe, for it is not an opinion. It is fact. It is not 'my truth', it is THE truth. And I will have no problem reminding you of that truth.

666) When I meet you? I will not be the one left crying. For, as Fred said....

(06-15-2014, 06:00 PM)Frederick Ward Said: "I'm not one to break down and cry like that. Not anymore"

"I cry when need be. I cried over Annie. But unlike the past me? The tears dried. The 'rain' had its place, but it came, and it went. And I have moved forward. And 'After The Rain'? I take the pain. I take the hurt and the hate. And I produce fuel. And with each new day, I feel myself becoming only more and more energized. Shel clearly WANTED to hate what I said......Somehow, she managed to 'like' it at first.....Glad she was able to get it on the second try. Maybe she'll get those three gold stars one day! Don't give up yet, hun, don't stop Believin'!! You'll get it eventually."

;)

"So, no. I won't be crying. I thank you for your hate, though, for when you give it to me? You're feeding me. I am like the spiritual embodiment of an internet troll. I used to fight the term, but now? I embrace it. For it is who I Am. Give me your hate, feed me till I'm stronger. Watch as I rip you to shreds and set the pieces on fire. I won't be crying, just as I won't be waiting five seconds in between each sentence. You speak as if you're taking a 'break' between every line you speak, it's pathetic Niggy, it really is. It's......it's almost as if you remind me of someone I once knew.....Someone hated even more than Sir Nathaniel........"

"I think
I might
Know
Who it
Is........"

"....If iJust....BELiEVE......."

He appears, once again, as another figure.

An all too familiar figure to many in XWF.

One who used to speak in a manner
Very reminiscent
Of Enigma.

[Image: rayne_zps628a1b51.jpg]

".....you say you'll dick whip me?
I say bring it on. And bring a magnifying glass.
I need to be able to see what I suck,
And if your dick is as much of a 'monster' as you?

"....I think I might need a telescope. See you in July. Till then?...."

"See you in your dreams, bitch."

[Image: trOle_zpsd20b38aa.png]

#DontFeedTheTrole

|snap.snap.fade2<3|

#JustAnotherVictim
#ImGonnaGetMine
#SoYouKnowMyName

#bPrepared

--cuz--

[Image: moodisabout2change_zps2b443d99.png]

"Thank you for making me feel like iAm guilty.... you were way out of line.....you're gonna pay...."

[Image: underhoffer_zps652dc121.jpg]

Tonight? The UnderHoffer returns. Nathan? Rest.In.Peace. As Eli once said--

#IToldYouSo
#AreYouScared?

Hate Post Like Post