Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over My Dead Body(IV)(Trash Talk Promo)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-18-2014, 09:25 AM

Silence is golden. It can also be very unnerving. The scen opens with a shot of the RTX Championship, which gleams in the light of the room. The shimmer is bright, emeralds on all four corners of the championship. It'a obviously around the waist of a man. As the camera zooms out, we see Cain, the Last Son of Eden. He is dressed to the nines in a black armani suit,hair slicked back, aviator shades covering his obsidian eyes. He looks into the camera and begins to speak.

"This my friends, is real talk. This is what you are all watching me in hopes of hearing. Yes, half of you will hear my words without heedimg them. The reason is not because you don't believe me. No. It's because you don't want to believe me. You don't want to believe that monsters exist. You don't want to believe that there exists a warrior with two millenium of experience, and that warrior holds the most prestigious championship in the land of Xtreme. Prestigious not because of it's history but because of the first true champion to hold said championship. Me. Cain. The Master of Pain. The Last Son of Eden. A man whose legend continues to grow, even in defeat. In death."

The champion smirks.

"Over my dead body."

"Four words that should ring within the minds and hearts of any man who decudes to step into the ring with me for this title. Because at the end of the day, the ONLY way you will succeed in taking said championship is if I am dead."

A chuckle escapes him, amusement growing in his voice.

"I believe that has proven an impossible feat."

"They shot me."

"They hung me."

"They cast me away from the love of GOD, and STILL they couldn't stop me! I am eternal!"

"No matter what I do, or how many lives I save, my evil is there. Understand that when you try and take me down, no matter who you are or what you've done, you are no match for the power I possess."

The scene slowly fades, and we see the silhouette of Cain, bashing Abel's head in with a stone. The scene switches to the next one, Cain ripping into the chest of another man. Pulling his heart from his chest, showing it to him. The silhouette bares his canines and growls at the screen, hittimg another victim with "The Mark of Cain", his fist decapitating said individual. The scenes of destruction continued with Cain's voiceover, deep and demonic.

"I may not have been my parents' favorite son, but I am Satan's favorite. I send him souls and he empowers me. He makes me stronger."

"Guppy Parsh, you fancy yourself a killer? Good for you. But what you don't realize is that your opponent for Leap of Faith, the only one you should be worried about is not human. I knowexactlywhat you are. A Guppy is a tiny fish, in a huge pond. Xtreme Wrestling Federation is bigger than you, little fish. To me, you and your red ball are as insignificant as mosquito on my nuts. Understand? You bitch to Paul Heyman and he HANDS you a title shot at MY championship. You probably threatened to kill him, or maybe the little red ball did. Either way, there is only one true killer in this match, and mother fucker, I've got two balls. So go ahead and tell your one ball to go fuck itself, kay, thanx, bye."

The Last Son of Eden gives a sarcastic wave as the scenes of destruction end.

"Waylon, Waylon, Waylon. Ran away with your tail between your legs after I whipped your sorry inbred ass. Real talk man, I beat you. Why are you even IN the match?" He threw his arms out to the side in confusion. "...you couldn't even beat me in anontitle match. A fucking disgrace. See, I didn't mind wrestling andlosing to Azrael, Morbid Angel, Eli James, or Duke. At the end of the night I was still breathing! But you?! How the fuck do you even expect to face off against America's Favorite Murderer? Fuck! It amazes me..."

He smirks.

"...how either of you could even hope to defeat me. But I want you both to know that the only way either of you will EVER take this title from me is..."

"Over."

"My."

"Dead."

"Body."

With those four words, Cain laughed maniacally.

-End Scene-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Theo Pryce (06-18-2014)