Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Sex In The Champagne Room aka Theo Spirals (RP7)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-18-2014, 03:39 AM

So I got fired.

Fired from the company that I built.

I guess the cliché thing for me to do would be to sit on the couch in boxers and a robe, surrounded by a bucket of fried chicken, a few boxes of pizza and a pint or two of ice cream.

I am many things, a cliché is not one of them.

Fuck that noise.

I have no time for depression.

Erica said that this should be a welcomed change because now I can do whatever I want, whenever I want.

And she’s right…I can, and I will.

But in between living it up like a P-I-M-P I’m going to spend every minute of every waking hour plotting my revenge.

In the meantime…titties and lots of them.

The scene fades in to the interior of Bottoms up, a strip club in downtown Phoenix. Seated in a massive booth all to himself and wearing the same suit he was in the last time we saw him is Theo Pryce. In Theo’s left hand is a bottle of Jameson, in his right, a One Hundred Dollar bill. A large…ish woman comes up to Theo and bends over, a move that reveals her to have a rather extensive backside, but a move that also allows for her massive knockers to stare Theo right in the face.

“What’s wrong sugar? You look sad.”

“Not sad at all. In fact I’m giddy with excitement. I haven’t been this happy in a long long time.”

“Well that’s great to hear baby, what has you in such a chipper mode?”

“I just got fired.”

The woman pauses for a second seemingly surprised by the answer Theo gave her but she has spotted her mark and dammit, she is going to cash in.

“Well that’s good I guess. Most people when they come in here after getting fired they aren’t very happy so I guess it’s great that you can be fired and not be upset.”

“Well you see darling, I have more money than God. I don’t need to work. In fact, I never needed to work but I did, and it afforded me the opportunity to now do what I want with what I have.”

“Well what do you want to do?”

“With you? Absolutely nothing.”

“Well damn sugar, you didn’t have to be so mean about it. You could have just said no thank you.”

“I could have, but then I would have deprived you of this wonderful experience.”

“And what experience is that?”

“Talking to me of course. I’m a gGod damn laugh riot.”

“You are a God damn asshole.”

“Well that’s not very lady like of you. Though judging by the looks of you I’m not totally sold that you are lady like at all.”

That did it. Big Bertha is now up in Theo’s grill, screaming.

“What did you just say to me? Are you insinuating that I am a man?”

“Insinuating? Heaven’s no. I’m telling you flat out. I think you have a dick.”

“Security.”

Just like that a massive African American man who is reminiscent of Dibo from the Friday movies makes his way over to Theo and his new pal the rotund dancer whose name tag reads “Ginger.” A blonde named Ginger. Talk about ridiculous. It’s almost as bad as when you go to a Chinese Buffet and one of the young Asian waitresses who clearly speaks no English has a name tag that says “Sue.” You know damn well that there is no chance in hell that her name is actually Sue.

“Is there a problem here Ginger?”

“Yeah this guy is being an asshole.”

“Is that true? Are you being an asshole to lovely Ms. Ginger?”

“Does being honest make one an asshole these days? If so then yes.”

“I don’t think I like your tone here sir.”

“And I don’t think I like the quality of your cattle here but you don’t see me calling the Department of Agriculture about it do you?”

“Alright I think I’ve heard just about enough out of you. Let’s go.”

“What? Already? I haven’t even blown my load yet.”

Theo reaches into his pocket and pulls out a fat stack of cash about as thick as a balled up fist.

“See, I came here with all this cash and you are going to let me just leave here without spending any of it? I highly doubt your manager would be happy if he knows that I walked out here with a few grand still in my pocket. In fact, why don’t you get your manager down here, I’d like to have a word with him.”

“Her.”

“What?”

“The manager of this facility is a her, and her name is Ms. Vivera. You want to speak to her, you got it.”

"Get the fuck out here, really? A chick owning a tit bar? That's a new one."

The big security guard walks over to the bar and picks up a black phone, and after a few seconds on the phone, returns it to its base and comes back to Theo and Ginger.

“Ms. Vivera will be down shortly.”

“So tell me, you have any interest in private security?”

The man says nothing, instead he just stares at Theo as if he were going to be his next meal.

A moment later a women dressed in a black pant suit walks over to Theo, she doesn’t offer a hand shake, infact she doesn’t bother with any type of pleasantries at all, instead opting to get right down to brass tax.

“What seems to be the problem here?”

“Well as I was trying to tell your employees, I have a ton of money that I brought with me and I have every intention of making it rain up in here. But Ginger here and your security guard, whose name I did not catch, they don’t want my money. Now as a business woman is that something that you want to hear? That paying customers are being turned away?”

“No, it is most definitely not something I want to hear.”

There’s that shit eating grin again, stamped all over Theo’s face.

“However, I know Ray and I know Ginger and I know that they don’t make a scene like this without very good reason. Isn’t that right?”

Both Ray and Ginger nod in unison.

“Now Mr…?”

“Pryce. Theo Pryce.”

“The guy from the papers, how fitting. So tell me Mr. Pryce, are you harassing my employees?”

“You got it all wrong lady, it’s the other way around. I was just sitting here minding my own business, making sweet sweet love to this bottle of Jameson and throwing around Hundred Dollar Bills like they were on fire when Ginger comes over and gets all up in my grill. No doubt she was trying to take me to the Champagne room so she could see how my dick tastes.”

“I can see why Ray thought I should come speak to you. Tell me Mr. Pryce, do you believe that just because you can throw around money like it is on fire that it gives you the right to say and do whatever you want, regardless of the consequences?”

“Um, yes. Don’t you?”

“No Mr. Pryce I don’t. I believe in respecting your fellow man or woman. I don’t believe that money solves all problems.”

“Spoken like someone who doesn’t have a whole lot of it. Also, you own a titty bar where guys throw money at women like they are side show freaks, God only knows what goes on in the back and you are seriously standing in front of me and preaching respect? Seriously?"

“Yes seriously. And believe me I have money Mr. Pryce, I have more than I will ever need and I didn’t get it by ripping people off or otherwise being a disrespectful douchebag.”

“Who said I rip people off? I sold people goods at market value. It’s not my fault if the market is completely fucked. What was I supposed to do give the shit away? I’m not selling pussy here lady, I was selling guns and missiles and rockets and a whole slew of other shit that could be used to blow entire counties off the map.”

“Were.”

“What?”

“You were selling all those things, as I hear it, you no longer are, something about a coup?”

“Where did you hear that?”

“I have my ear to the ground Mr. Pryce. I deal with some of the most powerful and well respected men in this city, I hear everything.”

“Oh really? Well hear this. Fuck you. Fuck your fat fucking whores that you masquerade as dancers and fuck this place. I’ll take my money somewhere else.”

“Please do.”

“You know, I gotta tell you, I have never, in all my years frequenting tittie bars ever, ever been to one with such poor customer service and such ugly girls. And it starts from the top down.”

“Well I’m sorry you feel that way now please leave.”

Theo stands up from the seat he was previously in, takes a healthy swig from the bottle of Jamesons and then sends it hurling through the air, it only stopping once it comes in contact with the wall across the room. The bottle shatters as Theo grabs his sport coat and books it out of the strip club. Never to be seen again…

Or will he?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-18-2014)