Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Emperor without an Empire (RP 6)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-17-2014, 06:46 AM

Things have sure been a whirlwind for Theo these last few weeks. Jetting off to Paris with then girlfriend Lila to get her a job at the most prestigious art museum in the country. Coming back to America, winning the Television Title thanks to a text book beat down handed out to Elisha. Followed up by hitting the powder a little too hard the result of which saw Theo spend a few days in dream land only to wake up and find out that his relationship had crumbled and he took the loss in the trios match, the one title Theo really had any desire to ever win. He costs his team the victory and it’s something he’s had to deal with since.

The one thing that was supposed to be his respite from all of this was a quick trip to New York to check up on Michael McBride and their gun running operation with the Italians. What was intended as a few days away from it all turned into a cluster fuck of epic proportions. A failed assassination attempt later and Theo is back in Phoenix and on his way into Pryce Towers. A massive structure that he is solely responsible for. Theo’s father Thomas laid the foundation but it was Theo that built upon that structure to allow for offices in New York, Hong Kong, London, Sydney and Moscow to form what is now the Pryce Industries Empire. A company that last year brought in a revenue just shy of 500 billion and has over 3,000 employees and Theo Pryce is at the top of it all.

Theo enters the building and pulls out his swipe card, one would think that having your name on the door would preclude you from having to use an actual ID badge but apparently not. Theo takes his badge and runs it over small bar code scanner and immediately begins to proceed through the main entrance way. That is until two Pryce Industries Security Guards stop him.

“Excuse me sir but we need you to stay here.”

“What? What the fuck are you talking about?”

“I’m sorry sir. I don’t know anything beyond that, just that we received a phone call that asked that you not be allowed to enter the elevator upon your arrival.”

“A call? From who? Who the fuck called you? Who the fuck are you? You know I sign your mother fucking pay check right?”

“I’m sorry sir. I can’t say any more than that. Please remain here and we can get this all sorted out momentarily.”

“Fuck that. This is my god damn building. My name is on the mother fucking door. It’s even on that wall right there. Get the fuck out of my face before I put both of you assholes on the floor.”

“I’m sorry sir but I can’t allow that.”

One of the security guards, the one without the balls to speak up moves his hands towards his hand gun, a movement that Theo catches onto.

“What are you going to do with that? You going to shoot me? In my own building? Is that what you are going to do? You trying to get on the news or something? Is that what this is about?”

Theo turns his attention back to the security guard that he was previously speaking to.

“I’m going to ask this one more time before I put you on the floor, who the fuck called you and told you to not let me get on the elevator?”

“I did.”

From behind Theo comes Erica Rayner, Jimmy Durance and a whole team of security guards.

“Erica what the fuck is this? What’s going on?”

“Theo how about we take a walk over to the security office?”

“How about you go take a long walk off a short pier?”

“I’m not here to joke around Theo.”

“Really? Because all of this sounds like one big joke to me. Why the fuck am I not allowed to go to my office?”

“Because it’s not your office anymore.”

“What? What are you talking about? Do you have pregnancy brain or something?”

“Theo you don’t have an office here anymore because you don’t have a job anymore.”

“We are back to that whole thing? I’ve told you before you cannot fire me. It doesn’t matter how hard you try.”

“Do you really want to have this conversation here or would you like to walk with me to security?”

“Fuck you Erica. Get out of my way.”

Theo takes two steps forward but is stopped by the group of security guards that were previously standing behind Erica.

“Every one of you mother fuckers is fired. Collect your shit and get the fuck out of my building right now.”

Not one of the security guards moves instead only Erica does and she moves to within a few feet of Theo.

“I’m sorry it’s comes to this Theo but the Board voted last night. You are out.”

“Get the fuck out of here.”

“I’m serious Theo after your latest episode with your drug overdose I met with the board and explained things to them but even then they were hesitant to move on you. No doubt because they saw what you did to the previous Board of Directors but after you made headlines yesterday the Board had decided that they finally have had enough.”

“Headlines? What headlines?”

“These headlines.”

Erica hands Theo a copy of the Arizona Republic from yesterday. The headline reads:

“Billionaire involved in Gangland Shooting.”

Accompanied of course with a giant picture of Theo Pryce making it abundantly clear who the billionaire is that the headline is referring to.

“This? Seriously? This is just a matter of wrong place at the wrong time.”

“I want to believe that Theo but the fact that Michael McBride was there, someone I know you have a working relationship with leads me to believe otherwise. And even if by some miracle this was a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, it’s one thing after another with you. It never ends. If it’s not drug use it’s your wrestling nonsense, if it’s not wrestling it’s being the headline of a newspaper. You can’t seem to control yourself and stop bringing negative attention to this company so now we are removing you from the equation.”

“You can’t do this Erica. I built this place.”

“It’s already done. Please hand this gentlemen your badge.”

“Fuck you Erica.”

“Mr. Pryce, please.”

“You too Jimmy? After all I’ve done for you, you are going to throw your lot in with her and stab me in the back?”

Jimmy stands there, his face looking reminiscent to that of an albino. I would imagine that if he could have the last few seconds back he would gladly take them.

“This isn’t about Jimmy, this is about you. You have on multiple occasions made it very clear to me that this place is a hobby, it’s not your priority. You should be happy because now you will no longer have to worry about the business. Now you can go and do all the drugs you want, wrestle as many matches as you want because Pryce Industries will no longer be your concern.”

“Fuck you Erica. You can’t just fire me from my own company. That’s not how this works.”

“Unfortunately you overestimated your importance to this company. Your actions over the course of the last nine months have shown us all time and time again that this company does not need you to function. You have rarely been here and the business has done just fine without you. As I see it, you should welcome this.”

“And you should welcome the world of unholy hell that I am going to bring down on you because of this. You can’t just fire me and expect me to walk away quietly.”

“No I don’t suppose you would do that, and if that is the path you want to go down then so be it. But I will warn you that doing so would only further bring negative press against the company that you claim to care so much about.”

“Do you know what I care about Erica? Lighting this place on fire, destroying anything and everything you hold most dear. I have enough money to not work another day for the rest of my life and a few lifetimes after that. I built this place and I will gladly tear it down just to spite you.”

“And that is yet more proof that the right decision was made. You don’t care about Pryce Industries, I suppose at one point in time you did but you no longer do. If you did you would never want to destroy the very thing you built.”

“I can kill what I created.”

“You can try.”

“You have no idea what you’ve done here Erica. But don’t you worry because I am getting hard just thinking about what I am going to do to you. No one will be safe. Do you hear me? Not you, not Jimmy, not the 75 year old Janitor that empties the trash cans, not even the kid in the mail room that I hired for the tax credits. No one.”

Theo yanks off his ID badge and throws it in Erica’s face. He takes one last look around the main entry way of Pryce Industries before walking out of the building to destinations unknown.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-17-2014)