Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#FuckinWitFrodo / #ThisFireBurns [After The Madness]
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-17-2014, 05:15 AM

Quote:
[Image: eEbTxwp.jpg]

MAIN EVENT
Mastermind
- vs -
Frodo Smackins
Anything Goes
Last Man Standing

--already in progress--

Frodo is down and he doesn’t appear to be in good shape. Meanwhile Frodo’s two kids come over and start yelling at Mastermind. Mastermind walks over to the two and just smiles before turning back around and walking over towards his fallen opponent. Frodo reaches into his pocket and pulls out a sock filled with butter. One quick snap and he whips Mastermind across the face. Frodo then quickly gets up and nails Mastermind with the Shayouken!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Mastermind is down but is he out?”

The ref begins the count….

5…

Mastermind is stirring…

6…

He gets to one knee…

7…

Now both knees…

..........And he’s up.

Frodo can’t believe it, he looks around, not sure what to do. Mastermind gets up to his feet and just laughs. Frodo is irate.

“I have indeed Mastered your Mind, Frodo.”

Suddenly a light goes off in Frodo’s head, he grabs his son Joseph-Gordon and throws him in Mastermind’s direction. Completely taken aback by the move Mastermind catches Joseph-Gordon and just stares at him. Frodo picks up the ring steps and charges at his son and Mastermind…

CRACK!!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Holy Shit! Frodo just clocked his own son in the back of the head!!"

Joseph-Gordon’s head smacks into Mastermind's and the two fall backwards, both bodies going limp. Frodo looks over at his daughter who has a stunned look upon her face. He then walks over to Katie. picks her up by the waist and throws her on top of Mastermind and Joseph-Gordon. The ref begins another count….

8…

9…

10!!

Winner: Frodo Smackins

JOEY STYLES: "An incredible, albeit unorthodox win by Frodo......

"That's all for this week's Monday Night Madness. We'll see you this weekend at Leap of Faith. Goodnight everybody!"

(06-16-2014, 06:46 PM)Froyo Fagginz Said: "I told you I'd win, Jasmine. And now I can be back, the real Frodo Smackins. Oh, and Zeke, next time Waylon tells you I'll be somewhere, I'll be there. Believe it."

"And I told you?

"I'd fuck with you."

...The scene opens upon a graveyard. The same graveyard Frodo had been whisked away to in his confrontation with the entity that refers to itself as 'Reeve'.......

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=12887

A figure stands amongst the granite tombs and cold, deadened air of the cemetary.

But this figure is not DDP, or Shane-o-mac, or Eric Draven, or The 'Charismatic Enigma', or Louis de Pointe du Lac, or Jareth, or even The Man they call Sting.......

No.

This figure is one that has grown very, very familiar, to those in the Realm of Xtreme.

(06-16-2014, 07:08 PM)Mastermind Said: Awesome match there Frodo, using your kids as the final pieces of the puzzle. There will be a next time.

(06-16-2014, 07:16 PM)Bilbo Smack-my-bitch-up Said: "Yeah, I'm up for the Father of the Year award. Jealous?"

[Image: 20130411_Undertaker_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE.jpg]

"I told you, boy. You can believe it or not, you can make your claim that I'm nothin' but talk, but I TOLD you.... the flame comes for us all. The bell tolls, and every one of us must heed the call. You can try tah run, you can try tah hide, but at the end of the day? You must make your pennance, or fade away. For it is an inescapable demon, that tracks you down, and drags you to the fiery pits below. Y'see, there is a curse that falls upon the souls of all mankind... And that curse? That immortal omen....is known as fate. And believe THIS, you cannot escape... the fates. And if you try? If you think, for even one moment in the back of that Mind of yours, that you see an opening at the end of the tunnel?

"Fate shall extinguish the light at the other side.

"The cold steel and scorching fire shall envelope all that IS and all that ever WILL be... till the end of eternity. And why, you ask, why is it that fate cannot be altered, IT IS BECAUSE....Fate, son, fate is a lesson. A lesson you either learn from, or find yourself doomed to follow that same path. And listen tah me when I tell you, that path is a dead end. I know, Frodo, I been down that path one time too many, and I know where it leads. I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, and I looked ....her.... square in the eye......and I found myself humbled.

"'Fore I found myself beheaded."

'Reeve' paused for a moment. He shook his head, and turned toward the vast row of stones.....one of them clearly marked--'A. Thraxx'

"I'mma tell you somethin' I was told long ago, in not so many words, right here in the land of Xtreme..... You prove me right every time you open your mouth, or you step in between those ropes. I told you, you don't give a good God damn about a single soul but yer own, and tonight" --he quickly turned to the camera, anger slowly building in his eyes-- "you PROVED THAT, for the world tah see. 'Fore an audience of millions, MILLIONS....you crucified yer own flesh and blood, you laid them at the alter, and unlike Ally-cat? Unlike Casey, Smokie, Archie, Tony or Mr. XWF?....unlike Miss Thraxx.... Unlike this comp'ny done tah me, you didn't give a man their just due. You did not GIVE a man what was comin' tah him in the names of a wronged people, no you did not.

"You sacrified a couple ah kids, a boy and a girl, your very OWN boy, and girl, simply so you could walk away with another checkmark in the 'W' column. Why? I'll tell ya why, boy, it's cuz you knew it was your only way out. It was the only way you could escape the fate that falls upon you, if even for a night, but trust me when I tell you this.......Your fate is sealed upon the crucifix of destiny. You can run, son... but you sure as hell cannot hide. You can head to the farthest reaches of the cosmos. You can scream in space, cuz no one will hear ya, but you land on earth, you come tah the guillotine, you wait one week, and by God, son, fate will find you, and you will fall.

"It's up tah you whether you pick yerself back up, dust yerself off, and follow the road less traveled."

'Reeve' then turned back toward the grave....kneeling down before the lady's final resting place. He lowered to one knee, and extended his hand, placing upon the soil a black rose. Purple, glistening buds. Closing his eyes, he spoke....

"So, if I were you Frodo... which I'm damned glad is a hypothetical statement, but IF....I were you? I'd be sayin' my prayers, I'd be breakin' out the holy water an' I'd be gettin' ready. Cuz soon... this here grave?... This hole's gonna share somethin' in common with the squared-circle. The 20-foot by 20-foot battleground that for fourteen years, I've called my yard. I've traveled through the outerlimits of the stars, I've stepped foot in the blazing heat of the desert, I've trenched through the dankest, deepest reaches of the oceans, battled upon beaches across this globe... traveled upon beaten paths, climbed treacherous mountains and stony cliffs. Made my way to the edge of the world and back again, plyin' my trade, workin' my craft, tryin' tah build a name for myself, through the span of two lifetimes... I ventured into the depths of hell, and high into the clouds of heaven.

"....And I can tell you, right here, right now. Come hellfire an' brimstone or the sudden meeting of steel and skin..."
He paused once more....before rising to his feet. He turned toward the camera, and glared intently, hoping to find his eyes met by those of Frodo...."Leap of Faith? When the lights are on, your lights go out. When the cameras roll, so will your head. And you can put him down all you want, but Petey Fuckin' Gilmour will kill you dead. Bide your time, sit a spell. Wait a while, I waited months in the pits ah hell. But ya lose those titles, it won't be the end....cuz y'see, that's only where the story starts, you wait a few more weeks, and the Show begins. ....And at the end of the road, ya meet your maker. When the one and only Reeve.Fuckin'.Gordon meets you in the center of the squared-circle, I will BE.....your Undertaker. Your judge, yer jury. And just like the Season of the Witch.....Your executioner.

"Son... you'll WISH you could die from a sexual encounter, tick tock, Dwarf Cock, cuz Believe it or not?"

....suddenly, he rolled his eyes into the back of his skull, and lifted his palms....the environment seized by a blinding flash of light, and within a moment.....We stood outside the arena where Madness had taken place, only a short few hours ago......

Date: June 16, 2014
Arena: Key Arena
City: Seattle, Washington

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTODOH9wbUEUqLeT6qtjGT...FLoJ5u2WyV]

"It's only a matter of time.....till you, too, FroYo....

"...Rest. In. Peace."

~Five. Full. Days. A week to remember~

#SMiLE

#TurnTheOtherCheek

#ThankU4TheTragedyINeedIt4MyArt

#IdRatherBeHated4WhoIAmThanLoved4WhoiAmNot

...and...

#begin

[Image: ppv_leapoffaith08.jpg]

"Come as you are, bring forth unto him.
Leave as you will be...or never again.
Believe in my name, the message I send.
The end is near... I am your end."

~ Kruzifix. 2003. One of the many faces
....Of a Man Named Reeve.

"I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black."
--k.Cobain

#RIPAnnie

|even through the darkest days|

|it's better to burn out than fade away|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-20-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2014, 03:53 PM

Can somebody give me the quick summary of what the fuck just happened? I tried watchin' this on 2x speed but even that was takin' too long. When I up it to 16x speed I can't make out the sounds of the words anymore and it still never got to the end.

need to realize that straight men go to the washroom every now and again instead of just pissin' and shittin' on themselves right there in the open.

Not sure if this fits here or not but I'm going to take a leap of faith and say somethin' -- Frodo and Sebastian Duke are both !

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Rain (06-17-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-17-2014, 03:58 PM

"Honestly, Sid. I'm not even sure I follow his ass. I think he's still crying because I killed Ann. It's not my fault bitch couldn't handle my dick. Anyway, Sid. I'm gonna go do some Cocaine. Wanna come with me?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2014, 04:06 PM

No thanks; I'm not usually caught doin' drugs with fags. To be honest, I think you'd try and rape me if I bent over in the same room as you to do a line.

Thank ya though fer not takin' 9 hours to explain your response, though. I didn't even have to take 1 bathroom break during your answer.

Hallelujah and all that jazz.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Morbid Angel (06-17-2014), Rain (06-17-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-17-2014, 04:53 PM

"Sid...I used to waste my words. Now? If I speak, it is for a reason.

"Frederick...You will know with time. Tick. Tock. And all that jazz."

~R.

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-17-2014, 04:59 PM

"By the way. Ann is but one sin. Joseph and Katie account for two others. I do not cast this man to the hangman's noose on the warrant of one crime, but that of many.

"And believe me. I know the sound of the bell. And when it tolls, it must be answered."

~R.

Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2014, 05:00 PM

Frodo, you , I think this other wants to have yer babies.

Do you accept? Will you let him toll your mangina?

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Rain (06-19-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-17-2014, 05:05 PM

"Ok. I try and ignore you because to be honest, you're probably better off ignored and dead in a ditch. You're prolly the only person here less deserving of life than Peter. But I'm pretty sure you implied me being married to Joseph-Gordon's mother for 10 years was something wrong. Or the 4 years we were together before that. She divorced me, I didn't divorce her. As for Katie's mother, I don't even remember her. Unless you're saying I have to suffer because she exists. You might want to explain yourself pretty quickly. And be concise about it.

Sid, I always top. You know that. Remember last night?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-19-2014, 03:57 AM

(06-17-2014, 05:05 PM)Frederick ward Said: "Ok. I try and ignore you because to be honest, you're probably better off ignored and dead in a ditch. You're prolly the only person here less deserving of life than Peter. But I'm pretty sure you implied me being married to Joseph-Gordon's mother for 10 years was something wrong. Or the 4 years we were together before that. She divorced me, I didn't divorce her. As for Katie's mother, I don't even remember her. Unless you're saying I have to suffer because she exists. You might want to explain yourself pretty quickly. And be concise about it.

(06-17-2014, 05:32 PM)Frederick ward Said:
(06-17-2014, 05:27 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: he hates everyone

"False. Mostly just you, Samuels, and Nathaniel. I don't hate Hoff slash raYne slash Reeve. I just ignore him. True story, I like most people. It's hard for me to hate anyone when I'm fucked up 99% of the time. Peter, how can you beat me if you don't know the first thing about me?"

"You may not 'hate everyone'. But you have proven to care little about anyone but he who holds the image in your reflection. I could go on about how I'm not Hoff. But you will realize this soon enough. For now? I will simply tell you, it pays to pay attention.

"For the proof lies within the video tape."

Quote:
[Image: eEbTxwp.jpg]

MAIN EVENT
Mastermind
- vs -
Frodo Smackins
Anything Goes
Last Man Standing

--already in progress--

Suddenly a light goes off in Frodo’s head, he grabs his son Joseph-Gordon and throws him in Mastermind’s direction. Completely taken aback by the move Mastermind catches Joseph-Gordon and just stares at him. Frodo picks up the ring steps and charges at his son and Mastermind…

CRACK!!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Holy Shit! Frodo just clocked his own son in the back of the head!!"

Joseph-Gordon’s head smacks into Mastermind's and the two fall backwards, both bodies going limp. Frodo looks over at his daughter who has a stunned look upon her face. He then walks over to Katie. picks her up by the waist and throws her on top of Mastermind and Joseph-Gordon. The ref begins another count….

8…

9…

10!!

Winner: Frodo Smackins Frederick Ward

JOEY STYLES: "An incredible, albeit unorthodox win by Frodo......

"That's all for this week's Monday Night Madness. We'll see you this weekend at Leap of Faith. Goodnight everybody!"

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=13028
--Freddie. 'Wendy's & Strip Clubs'

"You are not a father. You're not quite a Frank Gordon. But when I watch that promo, what do I hear? I hear a business meeting. And the subject at hand is your daughter. I watch Madness, and what do I see? I see you using your own son as a weapon of war, for a wrestling match that means little in the long-run. When you look at your daughter, you should see a young gal who your solemn duty should be to raise, to teach, and to nurture into a respectable young lady. But instead? You see dollar signs.....Perhaps the return of Katie's mother will return your true sight. I can only hope.

"You receive a second shot at life, you receive a gift. You should spend that gift cherishing your loved ones. Not hurting them. Not treating them as stock, loving them, being a true parent, a true MAN. I was once called a 'shemale'. And even in this second life, I remain bi as well as androgynous, but even I know what makes a true man. A true father. And there are many gals who display the qualities of both far better than you ever could.

"You should be cherishing these moments, Freddie. For you know, all too well, just as I.....There is no telling which one shall prove to be your last.....You tell me I was better off dead? Some may agree. But that is why I am here, ready to change their opinions. Look upon the looking glass, Frederick. For you will find an image not quite unlike mine.

"You wish for me to be remain concise? Three words.

"Prove. Me. Wrong.

"This message was kept short. The one I deliever later today shall not be."

(06-17-2014, 05:05 PM)Fred Said: Sid, I always top. You know that. Remember last night?"

"Leap of Faith? I have a feeling you'll be the bottom. Shoulders to the mat...one, two, three.

"Good day, Mr. Ward. Tick. Tock. And all that jazz."

#ImStillAlive

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-20-2014)