Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come On Peter, Let's Hear It.... (#3 LOF)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-17-2014, 07:32 PM

Exaggerating is as American as apple pie, a double cheeseburger for $1, and suing the people that made you the apple pie and the double cheeseburger because you ate so damn many of them they gave you heart disease. Something that you never would have had to worry about if you were eating Wendy's Triple Stacks instead of those cheap ass double cheeseburgers but that's neither here nor there. Think I’m playing about exaggeration part? Okay, let me take a moment to alter what you think you know. For example we all know that the wild west was full of bad ass mother fuckers right? You know criminals like Billy the Kid shooting motherfuckers like it was going out of style because after all that’s why they called it the wild west. The reality is the shoot em up image of the wild west you think you know is horse shit. Take famous towns like Tombstone or Dodge City, the average number of homicides was only 1.5 or 2 a year, not a day, not a month, A YEAR! Billy the Kid? Dude killed four people in his entire life. What else? Dinosaurs, yeah you heard me. God damn Dinosaurs, big bad ass lizards that ran around and fucked all kinds of shit up back in the day. Oh and what about those raptors? Mother fuckin bad ass raptors man, those smart mini t-rex things with the sharp talons and teeth. Now those things looked…

[Image: velociraptor1_skrep.jpg]

DELICIOUS! Every black man that was watching this shit just got up to go to fucking KFC. Really I could do this shit all day because you’ve been sold so many false images that you believe to be reality that it isn’t funny. Why? Well Billy the Kid inflated his numbers because he wanted to look like a bad ass and old west towns started talking up their gun fights to attract tourists. The fact that people thought “hmm I want to go see a gun fight” is a whole different swimming pool of that I don’t even feel like diving into right now because Gilmour is swimming in that same pool and I ain't getting in no water that Gilmour has been hanging out in. Just know that a lot of people actually fell for it. Why is that same false image being sold to you today? The same reason it was back then, YOU WANT TO SEE IT! Same shit with the gay ass fucking raptors, don’t nobody wanna see those fabulous J-Dub, KFC looking raptors. They want to see bad ass lizards so that’s exactly what the movie companies sell. What does any of this have to do with how many hairs I have on my ball sack? Simple, congratulations you’ve just been shown how 90% of the people in the wrestling business ACT. Yes act, most wrestlers are just like Billy the Kid inflating their statistics and overblowing their accomplishments to look cool. So to be perfectly honest when Peter Gilmour does the lame shit that he does, he's really just following tradition.

[Image: by2ojm.jpg]

Honestly, besides a piss poor wrestler do any of you know who Peter Gilmour is? Is he "The Hollywood Badboy", is he the "Demon" he portrays himself to be who apparently has demonic powers yet worships both god and the devil? I mean honestly, can anybody tell me who the REAL Peter Gilmour actually is? Of course you can't because he doesn't even know who the fuck he is. I mean he's quick to throw his little Sting jabs at me every time we face off but even with me ADMITTEDLY taking Sting's look and his moves because I liked them, everybody fucking knows that I'm not Sting. Nah, it's easy to tell the difference, you know who the fuck I am brahs. You see it constantly, I am who the fuck I am and that's never going to change. I'm not just going to suddenly dye my hair black and start listening to Panic at the punk ass disco. Why? BECAUSE FUCK YOU THAT'S WHY! As dickish as that might sound, that's the way it is. I do what the fuck I want to do because I have fun doing it, it's what I want to do, and it's me being me. People like Peter Gilmour and a whole shitload of other people in this business do what they do because they THINK it's what ya'll want to see. They're like fucking leeches feeding off of the perception that you have of them, they want you to think they're cool, they want you to think that they're badasses, and they want you to think they're better than they actually are. However the fact is that they're slaves and they don't even fucking know it.

[Image: slave.png]

Peter Gilmour hasn't spoken a word about our match at Leap of Faith yet but I can already tell you what he's going to sit there and lie through his fucking teeth about. He's going to look into the camera, he's going to puff out his chest, and he's going to tell each and every one of you that this time is going to be different. This time Peter Gilmour will prevail over Scorpio, this time Peter Gilmour refuses to taste defeat, this time Peter Gilmour will not let the opportunity to once again become a champion slip through his fingers, and the reason that all of those things are going to be different this time is because Peter Gilmour is different this time. That's right, no longer is Peter Gilmour the same Peter Gilmour that I beat a couple months ago, nah, he's a new Peter Gilmour. He'll say that he morphed into a Peter Gilmour that the English language doesn't have a restraining order against. He'll scream to the heavens that he has transformed himself into a Peter Gilmour that won't get his ass handed to him by most toddlers, shit, he might scream to the depths of hell too since that's apparently how he rolls these days. However what I want to know is, WHY? You see I've seen Peter and billion other motherfuckers do this "I'm better now" song and dance countless times but there's usually something missing from the equation. For real brahs, it always plays out like the underpants gnomes' business plan.

[Image: underpants_gnomes_2.png]

HOWEVER, of course, it almost never fucking works because the nimrods spouting that garbage spend so much time trying to convince everybody watching they've changed that they start to buy into their own bullshit. The problem, they never actually get around to figuring out what phase 2 is, isn't that right Gilly? I mean after all of the times you've changed.... er.... bought into your own bullshit about changing without actually changing, I should say. After all the times you've done that, you would think that this time you'll actually come up with a phase 2 before your start running your mouth. So you do actually have a phase 2 this time right brah? Of course you do because you're a new Peter Gilmour this time around, you've changed, running your mouth without actually having a fucking plan is something that only the old Peter Gilmour who I curb stomped with minimal effort would do. So what is Peter? What's the difference this time? Did they dig up one of the old XWF legends to be your partner? You going to go on a Twinkie binge and turn back into fat Gilly since you could at least win a match a month back in your old curvy days? Come on brah don't keep me waiting, hearing you explain IN DETAIL exactly HOW and WHY you stand a chance in hell this time around is going to be the fucking highlight of my week. Seriously brah, I'm more excited to hear this shit than I used to be while waiting for George Carlin's yearly HBO special and if I were a betting man I'd bet the house on your bullshit making me laugh more.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scorpio's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-17-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (06-18-2014), Ozymandias (06-18-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scorpio's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-17-2014)