Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 10:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Gonna Happen, Azrael: RP 3
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-16-2014, 06:02 PM

Your King of Darkness remains behind bars at this hour. I, his humble servant, do what I do best. While he is either unwilling or unable, I tend to his business. Whether its Illuminatus, or the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, I handle his affairs.

So here I sit, in the bowels of his Compound affectionately known as the Dungeon. And I sit upon his throne. I speak to you in his stead, because I am his faithful life long servant. While the King is away, his Messenger will play. I speak to you as he would, amid the Darkness.

You won't be hearing from Sebastian Duke any time soon, my friend.

Azrael Erebus, I hate to break it to you, but your boasts of superiority are very much over exaggerated. You have an over inflated sense of self worth the likes of which this world has never seen. You like to mention your victory over Sebastian Duke last year as some kind of Holy Grail. A night in which you knocked off the King of Darkness and took home his United States Championship. The fact you neglect to mention is that it took a being that is immortal along with two others to put him in the ground. I saw it. The whole world saw the moment that Shane caused the distraction and John Madison used Sebastian Duke's skull to create new shapes within the steel blade of a shovel.

That was High Stakes.

This time, its even higher stakes.

Does it pain you to remember that the very night you reached the top of this profession, the very pinnacle of this entire industry, that the King of Darkness came in and stole it from you by pinning you in the center of the ring? You may be immortal, Azrael, but you're not unbeatable. Sebastian Duke now wears the Universal Championship. That's proof enough of that. You are not unbeatable and Saturday night, Azrael, he's going to prove it.

He chose you, Azrael. Do you think for a minute that had Kendall Sawyer been successful in defeating you that night on Madness that he would have cashed in? No. He waited to see the winner. He hoped it would be you. Why? Because he plans to take his vengeance out upon you. You cost him everything. His wife. His son. His very way of life is forever altered because of you and he will repay you for that.

While watching your short and boring... yes, boring... promo, I clued into something Azrael. You said blah blah 4 versions of Earth, blah blah destroyed something or other, maybe not in that order. Then of course, you mention being stopped. Somebody, somewhere, somehow stopped you.

If you think being incarcerated will stop him, think again, my friends. He'll get out. He's the King of fucking Darkness. Nothing stops him.

I can promise you, with every fiber in my being I can guaran-damn-tee you, that Sebastian Duke can not be stopped. He will not be stopped. He will continue to rage until he chooses to stop. You never were man enough to stop him permanently. You just don't have it in you.

If you really think that there is a single bit of regret or any kind of conscience within him these days, you're even more naïve than I ever thought you were.

You mention the dead son. I dare you, Azrael, say that name to his face. Stand face to face... well... chest... to the King of Darkness and whisper the name Thaddeus. After you've done that, try and remember afterward to tell me how much that hurt.

He wants you to stop him.

He wants you to stop him?

No, see, you got it all wrong my friend. He blames you for becoming what he is. Whether you truly are at fault for him becoming what he is doesn't really make a damn bit of difference. Why? Because he views it differently. He absolutely does blame you, Azrael, and he plans to take every bit of the hell he's going through and delivering right to your feet. He's going to make you wish you were mortal, if only to end the suffering you are about to endure.

On May 25, 2013, High Stakes in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sebastian Duke defended the United States title against Azrael Erebus and was Buried Alive with the help of Shane and John Madison.

Who is going to help you this time?

Who do you have waiting in the wings to help you take him down this time?

I watched him pound you from pillar to post. I watched him take you to the very top of the arena and beat you all the way back down again. I watched as you turned the tables and you hit him with everything you had. I watched you try to crush him with the bucket of a back hoe, yet he still kept breathing. He still kept getting back up. He still kept coming at you. You couldn't get the job done, Azrael. What makes you think you can do it this time?

It's just like when Peter Gilmour went on for months boasting of his victory over Sebastian Duke. The part he always failed to mention is that it was virtually a three on one handicap match. Mr. XWF was non-existant until the very end, not to mention the fact that it took Gilmour, Donathan De Sade and Poppa Feder, that's three, if you're counting out there in TV land, to take out one Sebastian Duke.

So go ahead, continue to remind us all of your flimsy victory. Continue to remind us you beat Sebastian Duke last year while having memory lapses. Lapses of the fact that it took three to beat one of him.

On June 21, 2014 Sebastian Duke walks into Texas Memorial Stadium, into Austin, Texas. He walks into Leap of Faith as the Universal Champion, and this time, Azrael, things have changed. This time, Azrael, you will be punished far worse than you were the first time. This time, Azrael, its you that takes the dirt nap. This time, Azrael, he's an unstoppable fucking monster that has no off switch. This time, its you Azrael, that gets buried alive.

You know? It's almost fitting that you are immortal. I mean, no matter how many times he kills you, you'll just come back and he'll get to kill you all... over... again.

Even if by some small minute stroke of luck, that you are victorious, his Reign of Darkness lives.

End him? I think not.

It's just beginning.

Fade to Darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Ozymandias (06-16-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Sebastian Duke's post!
(06-16-2014)