Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Dead Walk Among Us" | A Quick Message for FroYo...From Thraxx | Madness=Showtime
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-16-2014, 05:30 PM

"Tonight's Madness Hashtag?

" #FuckinWitFrodo

"6/21/14.

"It's only a matter of time....

"Be prepared."

From Jack Hoff's 'Parm World Order' contract for FroYo Fagginz--
http://www.xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=12966

In-Ring Name: FroYo Fagginz

Wrestler Date of Birth: Many, many moons ago

Birthplace: In the distant land of Whogivezaratzazz

Trademark Move(s):Top Rope Flying Punch
Description(s): FroYo climbs the top rope, then jumps at his opponent throwing a punch as he goes straight to the mat cuz he a fuckin' pint-sized cock goblin

Trademark move (2): Butt secks
Description: FroYo grabs the Cock filled with butter and beats himself with it.......let that one sink in for just a minute.

Trademark move (3): The Sting
Description: FroYo the Garden Gnome whips out his dagger tah score a hot babe, an' by that yes I do mean a metal blade CUZ THAT IS THE ONLY GAT DAMNED WAY THIS SORRY SUMBITCH GUNNA GIT HIM A SLICE AH THAT POONANNY PIE. 'Least he knows it.

Primary Finisher: FALCON PUNCH!!
Description: An actual, real-life muddafukkin' falcon swoops through the air and punches FroYo right in the anus like the sawed off bitch he is.

Secondary Finisher if applicable: Top Rope Flying After That People's Cock Like He Wanna Milk That Sumbitch Dry
Description: FroYo stands before his personal lord an' savior, The Almighty Doctah Validity, who smacks the poor runt in the face wit' that twelve-inch python. Then Sweetie Petey Gilmo' comes in an' ties FroYo's hands tah-gether, twists a couple spark plugs to his nuts, an' electrocutes that muddafukka like the Fourth ah Gat Dam MuddaFukkin July. Then "For Whom The Bell Tolls" hits an' here comes ALLY-CAT, ALLY-CAT, BAH GAWD ALLY-CAT CALLAWAY she comes down tah the ring, turns that sumbitch upside down an' drops the Clown Prince right on the tippy-top ah his lil ol' crown wit' that Tombstone BY GAWD Piledriver, leavin' ol' FroYo damned-near deader than a door-nail......That's when his third finisher kicks in.

ooc\

Long Long Ago, in an XWF Far Far Away, Ann Muddafukkin Thraxx Said:PM: I HATE YOU!! >:O

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

K. Now, with that said....

The reasons I don't like you have simply been because you are a bit irritating and I just like making really low reps lower.... But, now it's also because Alexandra doesn't like you. She and I are friends, and I admire her.

I guess you don't deserve how you're being treated. XWF as a whole is full of nice people..... You just pissed a lot of people off and ended up bearing the brunt of it.....

Shane Horn Bryant Said:To Shane-o-mac Anon:

BTW. I JUST now finished this after Kimmy/Ann's banning....PLEASE forward this top part, my reply, to her, somehow.... or if you think she'd be okay w/it, I would love to speak with her on Skype. Her words from last year, both in the amazing PM she sent me, as well as the cold hard truth she spoke here on the OOC board. after raYne's death... above all else, her words are my reason for returning. They and Hannah's are the main reasons I realized I needed to get my act together. If anyone can help...thank you.

(06-04-2014, 04:12 PM)Kimmy-K ANN FUCKIN THRAXX Said: Sounds like you had a shit day, raYne... Time zones are bitches, so I'm unsure if it still is your birthday. Either way, happy birthday. I don't usually suggest things like this, but roll up a joint. If you can't/don't want to roll up a joint, roll up other people's joints with pins and submissions (see what I did there?)

Actually, don't follow my advice. It's always a bad idea....

Ann. I fucking love you. PLEASE...stop putting yourself down. Hannah would give me advice, then she'd do the same thing. Through that I realized, the more you put yourself down, the worse you feel about yourself, and the worse everything becomes. The worse others feel about you....it's a vicious cycle of hate. Please... Don't.

I've always listened to you. I told Shane, when I sent my final PM last year, that I was upset. I was furious. Everything everyone else said...

.....but then? I read what you said. 'I can't believe I felt sorry for him'.

Ann.....you. Above everyone else, even HJQ. You are the reason I am here, right now, better than ever before.

Because you woke me the fuck up....finally.

Thank you. And have a rawkin', fuckin', day.

|and yes, iSaw what you did there. 'raYne Numero Dos'.|

<3

/ooc

Ultimate-MuddaFukkin-GawdDamned finisher Of Doom: FroYo is in the bathroom. He on his pudgy lil munchkin knees. He just sucklin' away at dat People's Cock as only The Nait-cha Bitch can. Jus' sucklin' away like he searchin' for that one true CockRing to rule 'em all. While he doin' so, he be fiddlin' aroun' wit his baby carrot, bumble-bee Stinger, that teeny tiny lil ol, itsy bitsy knife ah his, when ALL OF THE SUDDENLY.... the lights go out. He be sittin' there, shittin' hisself, when SUDDENLY, and yes I said suddenly twice cuz it is JUST THAT GAT DAM SUDDEN.......

He looks up.

[Image: daffney-o.gif]

A: Welcome to my nightmare, you Elvin Bitch.

F: ...........Ann?

*giggle*

[Image: thraxxx_zpsd21d60f4.png]

A: ...Wouldn't wanna be anybody else.

[Image: anniegetyogun_zps3dd33fa4.jpg]

--the lights go off. the screams of a dwarf ring out. use your imagination--

|never bring a knife to a gunfight|

#Fade2Hell

[Image: WeedGHif2.gif]

#HappyRebirthdayAnnie

|free at last. free at last, thank goddess almighty, I Am free at last|

"She always said she was 'raYne'?

"I guess that makes me Ann."

~SHB

#OneDown|One2Go

|morby? we comin' fo' you, nigguh|

[Image: annthraxxrip_zps9e539f74.png]

#ItWasYouWhoCouldGetMeHigh
#WithFistsFlyingUpInTheAir | #WeAreMany

#ThisIsNotTheEnd | #ThisIsNotTheBeginning

#ThisIsTheEndOfTheBeginning

Waiting for the end to come...wishing I had strength to stand,
This is not what I had planned......it's out of my control.

I know what it takes to move on. I know how it feels to lie.
All iWanna do? Is trade this life for something new...
Holding on to what iHaven't got.

All caught up in the eye of The Storm.

My mouth kept movin' and my mind went dead.

So I'm pickin' up the pieces...where to begin?

The hardest part of ending?

"Is starting again."

|every little thing she did was magic|

February 21, 2011
Me and My Shadow
By: JennStone

Each of us has two people sharing their namesake. One person is the being who walks around and who interacts with the rest of the known world. The other is the one we wished walked the earth. Both share similarities. They are virtually the same in essence, but one is the improvement of the other. Very few folks bring out this 2.0 version of themselves. It usually resides forever in the wishful minds of those that long to improve themselves. It frustrates us to no avail. We feel the ultimate version of ourselves is forever trapped by our fear and indolence. Yet we are comfortable letting it stay in our self made confinement.

Why do we accept our own mediocrity, when our own excellence is right there?

"If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely. Are you ready to begin?"
~ Ra's al Ghoul

[Image: ppv_leapoffaith08.jpg]

"I make my return, ready to 'seek my revenge'. But then? I open my eyes. I take a look around.....and I realize.
I got a lotta people wrong. It's time to make ammends with those that deserve it.

"And to focus my anger on those who've asked for it."

~Reeve.Fuckin'.Gordon.

|tick. tock.|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post