Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 07:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Results-RP2
dannydevia Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

03-08-2013, 06:06 PM

The cameras follow Devia as he enters an big office. Opposite from the door are two big windows which shows a running track and various people running it. In front of the window is an huge desk with various books and papers on it, sitting at it's head is a man in a white coat. He was scribbling something down when he looked up and saw Devia, the man then pointed to a chair in front of the desk which Devia went to sit down. The man then grabbed a document near up and read it before speaking to Devia.

"Now Mr. Devia, I have your medical reports right here. You cleared the physical exam, you cleared the medical exam, you've somehow passed the psychological exam. Basically you are clear to compete this Saturday on the Enterprise."

Devia scoffed as he replied, "Yeah I know." But nevertheless grabbed the piece of paper and walked outside without glancing back at the man. He got into his car ignoring most of the other people there and drove all the way back to the XWF studios.

Once he arrived most of the parks where filled and instead of looking and waiting for a park Devia instead just parked it in front of another person's car. He got out walked through the front door and straight to the receptionist a young lady with her blonde hair tried up and small glasses on her face.

"Hello Mr. Devia."

"Shut Up, I'm here to do my promo"

"Through that door"

Devia walked through the door she pointed and went straight through. They were people there already filming a promo so Devia just walked in front of them.

"Hey...." The young wrestler said but Devia just cut him.

"Listen buddy, I've got a promo I have to cut, whatever little play your rehearsing can wait."

The director a fat bearded man then spoke up "Devia where not filming you until later this evening."

"Well I'm busy so we're gonna cut it right now."

The director signed and told the cameraman to keep rolling.

"I know lately I've haven't been on a roll. A lot of that was due to circumstances out of my control. But right now I've got this piece of paper saying that I am fit to go on board the starfleet enterprise this Saturday, so you know what that means Lexi Sheckler. It means that next Saturday you and me are officially on. Now I know what a lot of people are thinking, that this loud mouth punk has no idea what he is in for, he is up against the former North Korean Champion. Well Lexi Sheckler let met tell you something, when we go up against each other there will be no gimmicks, no other wrestlers to get in my way. No what it will be Lexi is a straight fight and in a straight fight I will win, I will show you and all your Black.....Whatever, buddies I'll show you I'm the toughest SOB you'll ever, and I mean EVER, see.
Edit Hate Post Like Post