Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday Night Madness (06-30-14)
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-30-2014, 04:06 PM

[Image: eEbTxwp.jpg]

Date: June 30, 2014
Arena: Air Canada Centre
City: Toronto Canada

Clips are shown from what happened at XWF's Leap of Faith pay per view. The crowd was hot. The competitors were fighting for their lives. It highlights the winners smiling upon their victory. Lastly, it starts showing highlights from the history leading up to Sebastian Duke vs. Azrael. As it gives you short bits throughout the main event between the two, it starts to slow down highlighting what was unexpected: Eli James coming out. It was not known why Eli decided to show himself, but it was apparent his goal was to hurt both competitors. When it appeared Eli had the upper hand... Azrael pulled Duke from the ground and Duke came out strong against Eli. Duke ended up burying Eli James... with Duke and Azrael burying the hatchet it seems.

The usual opening for Monday Night Madness go off, but is interrupted half way through.

A pocket watch is swaying back and forth on the screen. A ticking sound is heard along with a light whistle.

A camera zooms it and it shows a shovel and an empty burial plot.

The camera fades in and we see General Manager Ozymandias at his desk looking over some documents. A disturbance can be heard from outside of the room and then the door to his office opens up and in walks Paul Heyman followed closely by Ozymandias's Hot Assistant.

HOT ASSISTANT: "I'm sorry sir, I tried to tell Mr. Heyman that you were not to be disturbed but he insisted..."

OZYMANDIAS: "It's ok. What can I do for you Paul?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "I want out. I want a full, unconditional release from my contract."

OZYMANDIAS: "Well I tried to fire you Paul but the owner had other ideas."

PAUL HEYMAN: "I don't care what ideas he had. I will not stand by and watch as you destroy everything I worked hard to build."

OZYMANDIAS: "Well what do you suggest Paul?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "I will sign over my 25% Ownership Stake in Madness to you tonight and in return you will grant me my release."

OZYMANDIAS: "Fine. Have your lawyer draw up the paper work and you bring it to me and I will gladly sign it."

Heyman turns around and walks out of the office as the camera fades into Joey Styles and the announcers table.

JOEY STYLES: "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another edition of Monday Night Madness. And things appear to be hitting a fever pitch. Paul Heyman man who turned Monday Night Madness into what it is today has drawn the line and said that he has had enough and Ozymandias appears happy to oblige. Now let's get to our first match.

Trophies by Drake plays

Joey Hawkins walks slowly to the ring, throws his hat into the audience. Once in ring, he climbs the turnbuckle and flexes his arm muscles.

The Lost Souls plays

Former X-treme Champion Bobby Zi walks down to the ring amid some boos and some cheers.

Bobby Zi
- vs -
Joey Hawkins
Standard One Fall

The match starts off with Joey getting a few punches to Bobby's head. Bobby is quick to counter with a German Suplex. He goes for an early pin on Hawkins.

Kick out!!

Hawkins jolts up with such force that Bobby falls to the ground. He delivers a series of kicks to the head of his downed foe.

5 kicks before Bobby Zi rolls out of the way, but that doesn't stop Joey, he instead hits an elbow drop. But Bobby rolls out of the way at the last second. He springboards up runs back and hits and enzuirigi on Hawkins who goes down hard. Once again Bobby goes for the premature pin.

Kick out!!!

Hawkins is up and on the attack. He begins a series of punches to Bobby's face. He keeps forcing the African Assaulter to the corner, every punch is another inch. With Bobby backed into the corner he backs up and charges Bobby for a spear. Which connects and slumps Bobby on the corner. He's not looking so good, but that doesn't stop Joey, who picks up Bobby and hits him with a German Suplex. Joey now goes for the pin on Bobby.

3...NO!!!

JOEY STYLES: "So close. Hawkins almost had it there. Bobby get's his shoulder up at the last possible second. Hawkins looks at the ref in disbelief."

Bobby jolts to his feet and begins to lay into Joey with a series of kicks to the head, as Joey attempts to get to his feet. Joey is up but not for long as he takes Suplex from Bobby. With Joey down Bobby runs to the corner and climbs the ropes. He hits a cross body on Hawkins as Hawkins gets to his feet, which Bobby turns into a pin.

Kick out. Hawkins once again gets to his feet and begins to lift Bobby for a Celtic Cross, which sends Bobby to the mat holding his back. Hawkins doesn't care, he picks Bobby up for another Celtic Cross. Bobby is writhing in pain, but Joey picks him up and delivers a Batista Bomb. Then picks him up for another one. He's done the Heavy heat! He rolls Bobby up for the pin!

Kickout!!

JOEY STYLES: "Bobby Zi refuses to go down."

He gets up and hits Joey with a neckbreaker, then up and goes for a knee drop. Joey is trying to get away, but Bobby is up and begins to deliver a series of boots to the head, followed by him pulling Joey up to his feet and hitting a Triple German Suplex on Hawkins. He gets up, and waits for Joey to take to his feet, when Hawkins gets up Bicycle Kick to the face! Bobby again waits patiently for Hawkins to get up, and when he does Bobby gives him a Dream Crusher and then the pin...

3!!!

Winner: Bobby Zi

JOEY STYLES: "What a way to start our the show here in -

The lights quickly cut to black and Unsettling Differences begins to play.

JOEY STYLES: "What the hell? Ok this has to be a technical glitch. Somebody shut that off and get lights on again."

The lights come back on and a moment later the music stops.

JOEY STYLES: "Glad we got that squared away as we head into a commercial break."

JOEY STYLES: "And now let's get to our ne...

A sharply dressed man is walking down the isle. Not much of a reaction from anyone since he isn't someone who is on the XWF roster.

[Image: great_gatsby_suit__69471_zoom.jpg]

He goes toward the ring announcer to ask for a microphone.

JOEY STYLES: "Security? I don't know who the hell is the guy is, but we have another match scheduled."

"Ladies and Gentlemen. XWF Family. My name is Reverend Matthew Flowers. I am here on behalf of a good friend of mine. He's a man you all have hated for so long. He's a man that brought enemies like Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus together. He brought many enemies of the XWF on one side during a war for ownership. You know who I'm talking about now, don't you? I'm talking about the great and upright Eli James. Where is he? He was buried. Not once, but twice now. Once, after the New World Order attacked him. Second, Sebastian Duke recently at Leap of Faith. He rose once from the dirt of the Earth, and mark my words, he shall rise again. Consider this a warning of the coming darkness you all settled for. You haven't seen the last of me. You haven't seen the last of Eli James. You haven't heard the last of the truth. Oh, and to those who are completely blind and deaf, we are not apart of a Christian organization. We are the inventors, and you are our pawns."

JOEY STYLES: "Sorry. I have no idea who that was, but that was different."

Splat! A plunger just smacked Reeve in the side of the face and shit splattered off of it!

Hello, rag boy!

Sid Feder kicks Reeve between the legs with his boat foot and then jams the handle of the plunger into Reeve's mouth, forcing it back so far into his throat that it forces him to the ground. Sid starts jamming the wooden stick deeper and deeper.

You like takin' that wood deep in yer throat, boy?

Vomit sprays up into Sid's face as his eyes light up with an intensity that only a pure psychopath could have at such a time. He pulls the stick out of Reeve's mouth and bats him across the face with the shitty rubber end of the plunger.

Why ya got shit on yer face, kid? Eh? What's goin' on with you, boy?

Sid puts the plunger right over Reeve's face and starts...plunging! The sound is this really sudsy, soppy sound thanks to the fact that the plunger was also covered in piss in addition to having all kinds of fresh shit stuck up inside of it.

Oh man, yer really clogged, boy! When's the last time somebody plunged all the damn semen out of yer throat?

He plunges harder and harder, finally running out of breath and just leaning into the stick to keep his balance.

Thanks fer yer business, son. I'll send ya the bill.

Splat! -- One last smack as a thick shit print sticks to Reeve's unconscious face. Sid hobbles away, whistling a pleasant tune.

Welcome To The Jungle by Guns N Roses plays

Shelby walks out onto the ramp. She stands there for a moment taking in the scene before walking down the ramp and to the ring. She hops up onto the apron, using the ropes to help her up to her feet, from there she steps through the ropes very slow and sexual like, she shakes her ass and gives a little show before stepping through the ropes fully and into the ring. She walks to one of the corners or leans on the ropes as she waits for the match to start.

Adrenalize by In This Moment plays

But nothing happens. Shelby looks around clueless, as does the ring announcers.

Adrenalize by In This Moment plays again

More nothing.

JOEY STYLES: "I'm being told there is a disturbance in the back, we are going to try and take you there right now."

The camera fades from the announcers table to the back service entrance where a shouting match has erupted between Jack Hoff and XWF Security. Jack is trying to push his way in but are being rebuffed by security. General MAnager Ozymandias walks through Security and stands between them and Jack Hoff.

JACK HOFF: "What is the meaning of this Ozy man?"

OZYMANDIAS: "Very simple. You and your drag queen friend are done here. Just like Paul Heyman has banned you from any Heyman sanctioned event you have now been banned from any event sanctioned by me. Not only that, I just got off the phone with the brain trust that is the Warfare General Managers and they wanted me to pass a long that you have also be banned from Warfare. Now if you would kindly take all your videos and your pictures and get out of my face before I have Cain and Frost beat you to death. Hell, I may even let Paul get a few shots in, I know how much he would love that."

JACK HOFF: "But Ozy man this is me talking, we can work this out. Besides Reeve is in there, I gotta go get..."

OZYMANDIAS: "Oh you mean this Reeve?"

Reeve is literally tossed out of the building like yesterdays garbage. His face still has a red ring around it from the head of the plunger. His mouth and nose is covered in shit and his hear is soaking wet.

OZYMANDIAS: "Security, please feel free to use lethal force if you wish."

The stable of security guards rush Hoff and Gordon pushing them both further back from the building and eventually down to the ground where they begin beating the hell out of the pair with night sticks and boots.

The camera fades back in to the announcers table where Joey Styles is still dancing with excitement. He quickly grabs his headset and puts it back on.

JOEY STYLES: "Well it looks like Jack Hoff will not be appearing on tonight's show, or any show for that matter. I guess that means Shelby Cobra gets a free win."

Shelby Corba
- vs -
Jack Hoff
Standard One Fall

Winner: Shelby Cobra because Jack Hoff met Thor's Banhammer

JOEY STYLES: "I'm still giddy with excitement."

Once again the lights cut out and Unsettling Differences starts to play The music lasts a whole 24 seconds this time after being cut off after the words "I ain't your friend and you're not mine" During this time the face of the Anarchist Aaron Andrews comes on the screen in a still picture.

JOEY STYLES: "It looks like the newest Madness Superstar "Anarchist" Aaron Andrews is making his presence known."

Back from commercial we see Ozymandias still in his office discussing some figures with his Hot Assistant. The door to the office opens and in walks Paul Heyman. Ozymandias closes the folder he was looking over and motions for his Hot Assistant to leave.

OZYMANDIAS: "We can pick this up later."

HOT ASSISTANT: "Absolutely."

OZYMANDIAS: "I take it you have the paper work all ready to go?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Would I be here right now if I didn't? All they require is your signature where it's marked and you and I will no longer have to do this dance."

OZYMANDIAS: "Very well. Give it to me and I will sign it."

Paul places the stack of papers on Ozymandias's desk. Ozymandias grabs a pen and quickly signs the spots marked and hands the paper work back to Paul.

OZYMANDIAS: "There you go Paul. And I will expect that after Steve Davids match tonight that I will no longer be seeing you on Madness?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "I will announce my departure after the main event."

JOEY STYLES: "Well folks we have officially witnessed the end of an era. Paul Heyman will no longer be appearing on Monday Night Madness after tonight."

The Monster by Eminem featuring Rihanna plays

The lights go out, and then when they come back on Mastermind is seen standing on the top rope waving to the crowd.

Dreadnaught by Machine Supremacy plays

The arena fades into almost darkness "Dreadnaught" starts to blast throughout the arena as Ashe Dawson's X-Tron video starts to play. A shadowed figure appears from backstage suddenly a spotlight hits the figure who is Ashe and as he walks to the ring the lights start to come back on. By the time Ashe enters the ring the arena is as bright as it was before his entrance and his music fades out.

Mastermind
- vs -
Ashe Dawson
Standard One Fall

The two are in the ring face to face, nose to nose! Mastermind gives Ashe a quick slap across the face! Ashe’s head moves slightly but returns to the Master of minds glare! Mastermind gives him a harder slap across the face causing him to move backwards a few feet. Ashe bangs his head a few times like he was at a Death Metal show then starts to slap himself as hard as he can! Over and over again! Mastermind points and laughs at Ashe slaps himself until his own nose bleeds.

JOEY STYLES: “Well if that’s not the mark of a crazy person I don’t know what is.”

Ashe throws himself against the ropes and lunges forward into Masterminds face knocking him to the ground. Ashe jumps to his feet and starts to stomp Masterminds face into the mat then quickly climbs onto the top rope and attempts a Swanton Bomb onto Mastermind but he moves and Ashe lands flat on his back knocking the wind out of him!

JOEY STYLES: “That has to hurt.”

Mastermind gets to his feed and grabs Ashe by his hair and gives him a quick Powerbomb to the outside of the ring! Ashe’s torso makes a loud THUD as it hit’s the concrete floor! Mastermind then climbs the ropes himself and jumps off with a flying elbow onto Ashe on the outside! Ashe lays there lifeless on the ground as Mastermind takes his face to the steel steps for a few whacks then picks him up for a body slam across the barricade! Ashe flops around on the floor like a fish out of water! Mastermind follows him into the crowd and starts throwing random chairs and beverages at Ashe.

JOEY STYLES: “Hide your wife, hid your kid, stuff’s being thrown everywhere.”

Ashe grabs hold of Masterminds leg and takes him down and starts to beat his face with a random shoe left on the floor! Mastermind tries to fend off the shoe-beating the best he can but as the shoe slipped away the hard fists of Ashe found his face over and over!

Ashe gets up and football kicks Mastermind in the face then slowly drags him back to the ring and delivers four hard chops to his chest before rolling into the ring and pulling Mastermind over the top rope by his hair then slams his face into the mat before putting him into a sleeper hold! Mastermind looks like he was already unconscious and the Ref checks to see if he is still in this.

Masterminds arm drops to the ring limp.

The ref checks again…

It drops!!!

The ref checks one final time…

And Mastermind keeps it up in the air.

Mastermind reaches back, grabs Ashe by the sides of the head and falls to his knees.

Ashe’s chin bounces off of Mastermind’s head and he falls backwards to the mat.

JOEY STYLES: “Excellent counter by Mastermind. The new comer Ashe Dawson almost had this onw sown up.”

Mastermind quickly spins around grabs Ashe by the legs and places him in The Mind Controller.(Boston Crab)

Mastermind pulls back as hard as he can which immediately causes Ashe to scream out in pain.

Mastermind pulls back even further, now putting some of his own weight onto the lower half of Dawson.

Ashe’s hand reaches out towards the ropes but he’s nowhere near them.

Mastermind continues pulling back, not sure what else he can do. Ashe’s hand starts to shake, the ref leans in to check…

It’s shaking…

Shaking…

HE TAPS!!!!

JOEY STYLES: “Incredible effort by Dawson but Mastermind was just too much for him.”

Winner: Mastermind

JOEY STYLES: "Fantastic win by Mastermind. We will be right back after this commercial break."

We come back live to ringside as the camera pans around all the crazy XWF faithful in attendance tonight here at the Air Canada Centre. Suddenly the lights in the arena dim and the image of a broken white wall comes across the jumbo-tron thingy. "Young Lust" by Pink Floyd begins to play in the arena as fans come out of there seats.

JOEY STYLES: "Looks like John Austin is going to pay us a visit. Last Sunday at the Leap of Faith pay per view, he was involved in that wild X-treme title match against Nazi, Mark Flynn, Bobby Zi, Michael McBride and Jack Hoff. John ended up pinning the then current champ Bobby Zi thus adding a X-treme title reign to his resume but he lost it shortly after when Nazi got the pin-fall on Austin."

Austin walks down the ramp dressed for success in a custom made suit and alligator skin shoes to match. He begins to greet the fans along the isle.

JOEY STYLES: "These fans sure do love John Austin."

John walks into the ring and quickly motions to "cut his music"...John begins to talk through the cheers.

JOHN AUSTIN: "Thank you...thank you. You guys are the reason why I am in this profession man. You give me such inner strength I didn't even know I had and you are the reason why I am who I am today. Now I didn't come out here to have a feel-good must see tv moment, no I came out here for a purpose. You see, I have done a lot of things in my career. Some memorable like becoming United States Champion and finally winning the X-treme title last Sunday for those few minutes. Others not so memorable like my time in the group...The Connection.."

The fans begin to boo as John starts to laugh

JOHN AUSTIN: "I know...I know, I hated it too, but, see there has been one man that I have never truly got to go up against in my career and I am out here issuing a challenge."

John looks at the camera.

JOHN AUSTIN: "Tony Santos"

Fans begin to boo again.

JOHN AUSTIN: "You see Santos, back during your contractual issues, we had a match against each other and Griffin MacAlister and I got the questionable win over you, but, now since you got those issues taken care of. I want to challenge you to a match. It could be here, there, where-ever....All I know is, it's time for XWF to have a true Television champion and you are looking at him..."

Austin drops the microphone as the fans begin cheering. We see him mouth the words to the camera "I'll be waiting".

JOEY STYLES: "What a bold challenge from John Austin. Looks like he wants a piece of the new Television Champion, Tony Santos...I wonder what the champ will say to that?"

John exits the ring and heads to the back as Joey continues talking.

I'm Fucking Matt Damon by Sarah Silverman plays

Matt along with his manager Minnie Driver walks out as people start to faint as they see a God before their eyes. He walks straight to the ring ignoring all of his adoring fans.

APM by Spamtec plays

Frodo walks down to the ring accompanied by his two kids, Joseph-Gordon and Katie, and manager Crack. As Frodo walks down he waves at the crowd as if he were royalty. Once in the ring he removes his hoodie, hands it to Katie and climbs the turnbuckles pumping the crowd up. If they seem unimpressed Katie just shoots them a smile, their hearts melt, and they cheer.

Matt Damon (Yes the real Matt Damon)
- vs -
Frodo Smackins
Standard One Fall

And here we go. Frodo goes at Damon and he goes at him hard. Smack to the face, uppercut to the jaw, kick to the dick and a DDT later and Frodo has Matt Damon down. Yes that Matt Damon from such American Classics as Mystic Pizza and Dogma. Frodo hooks the leg and goes for the pin...

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!

Damon kicks out like a boss and starts strutting around the ring kissing his biceps repeatedly and screaming “I’m fucking Matt Damon!!’ Frodo joins in with the chants for a second but then decides he actually wants to win the match and instead almost breaks the Oscar Award winner in half with a spear.

JOEY STYLES: “It looks like the talented Mr. Ripley just isn’t that talented after all.”

Frodo mounts the fallen Matt Damon and starts smashing his pretty face in with repeated punches to the money maker. Women start crying all over the world as Matt Damon’s once pretty face is starting to resemble that of Eli James. With Damon’s face now battered and bloodied Frodo yanks the once proud star of Good Will Hunting and tosses him into the corner. He immediately follows up with clothesline that sees Damon slump down into a seated position. His head resting against the middle turnbuckle. Frodo backs up, adjusts his dick region and charges at Matt Damon facing fucking him like there is no tomorrow with a brutal bronco buster.

JOEY STYLES: “If Matt Damon’s neck isn’t broken I will be surprised. Frodo was giving him the business.”

Frodo finally get’s off his opponent and backs away. Matt Damon slowly gets up to his feet and stumbles around, clearly still dazed from the face fucking he just took. Frodo quickly climbs up the turnbuckle and destroys Matt Damon with a top rope flying punch.

Matt Damon hits the mat like a sack of Barney Green’s shaking the whole ring. Frodo climbs over and makes the cover…

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!

JOEY STYLES: “Somehow, someway Matt Damon managed to kick out of what has been a completely one sided beating so far. Must be all that yoga does. Everyone in Hollywood does Yoga right?”

Frodo’s daughter Katie yells over to her father who then walks over and kneels down so that Katie can whisper something into his ear. She finishes whatever it is she is saying and Frodo looks at her like “WTF” but she insists. Frodo walks back over to Matt Damon who starts stirring. Frodo punches him once in the face knocking him out and then drags him over to the ring apron. Katie reaches in and gives Matt a kiss on his bloody and mutilated face. Her face is now beaming with pride. Frodo still doesn’t get it but whatever.

JOEY STYLES: “I hope Matt Damon’s been tested for HIV.”

Frodo pulls up Matt by his neck, he leans Damon up against the ropes because Matt has no power to stand himself up. Frodo sizes his opponent up and then…

Shayouken!

Damon goes flying in the air and then comes crashing back down to the mat. Frodo kneels down for the pin…

1…

2…

3!!!

Winner: Frodo Smackins

JOEY STYLES: "A good rebound win for Frodo Smackins. And he beat Jason Bourne no less."

Suddenly Unsettling Differences starts playing again and a spot light shines over towards the titan torn and Aaron can be seen to be sitting on top of the titan torn. He just waves and on the screen flashes the words:

"I'm Coming"

JOEY STYLES: "Anarchist" Aaron Andrews is here and he means business. He will be making his debut next week right here on Madness."

On the screen is the pocket watch still swaying back and forth. It stops.

"Time has never stopped ticking. You think dirt will stop me, Sebastian and Azrael? If only you two knew what lies ahead. We are the inventors, and you are our pawns.. check mate."

JOEY STYLES: "And now Ladies and gentlemen it is time for the main event. One member from the Heyman Alliance will square off with one member of Ozymandias's Madness Unleashed."

Darkness fills the arena and there is total silence. As the music picks up Steve emerges in the shadows along side Paul Heyman, with one single beam of light shining down on him. He slowly makes his way down the ramp before grasping hold of the middle rope and pulling himself onto the ring apron. He climbs into the ring over the middle rope, and riles himself up for the match.

The lights dim and thunder rumbles. Lightning sparks throughout the rafters. "Destroyer" by Project 86 begins to play, mist pouring out of the entrance. The lights still dim, the fans going wild, Cain steps out of the mist, head bowed in seeming prayer. Madness General Manager steps out from the back to join Cain. Cain then storms down the ramp toward the ring, quickly sliding under the bottom rope and standing. The lights strobe different colors and thunder roars as Cain storms the corners, roaring and pounding his chest atop each turnbuckle. He steps to the center of the ring and throws up a fist, fireworks exploding behind him.

MAIN EVENT
Heyman Alliance vs Madness Unleashed
Steve Davids
- vs -
Cain
Anything Goes

The match starts off with a roar, literally Cain stares Davids directly in the face and lets out an ear popping roar. Davids doesn't flinch, he simply cracks his neck before throwing a punch to the Beast's face. A punch that sends the beast into a fit of laughter. He reaches down and wraps his clawed fingers around Davids' throat, gripping ever so tightly, and lifting the Psycho Sensation into the air. As Davids gets higher and higher he begins to smile. When he gets to a proper height he throws a foot to Cain's stomach, which frees him, and on the way to the mat he drops an elbow on Cain.

JOEY STYLES: "Excellent counter by the Psycho Sensation Steve Davids."

The Master of Pain is up first and grabs Davids again, this time throwing him into the ropes, not whipping, literally throwing. As Davids bounds back towards Cain he is hit with a big boot which doubles him over. But not for long, Davids pops back up laughing. He charges full force and hits the Beast with a Spike DDT. From the mat Romulus grabs the ankle of the Psycho, and he holds it tightly, rising to his feet and pulling Steve from his. The former X-Treme Champ is dangling in the air, as Winters holds his arm high in the air, so Davids does the first thing he can think of. Throw a fist to the knee of his captor.

This causes the Beast to drop to one knee, while still holding tightly to Davids' ankle, which gives Steve the opportunity to grab onto Cain's other leg, and pull him into a figure four leg lock. He holds it tightly as the Master of Pain struggles to get free. He begins to claw and crawl his way to the ropes, but The British Brawler holds him tightly in the spot. When it looks like the German is going to tap he instead grabs his captor by the foot and begins to twist it mercilessly. This causes Davids to release his grip.

Both men springboard to their feet, and begin to stare each other down. Out of nowhere Davids is hit with a chair to the back, he goes down, and is met with a series of Boots from Cain and his assailaint, but this is quickly broken up as Tommy Gunn runs into the ring and takes Cain down with a spear that nearly severs the giant. Tommy looks at the assailant who turns out to be Arryn Connolly, she stops stomping on Davids long enough to stare back at Tommy, who then charges her for a spear. She instead hits him with a Dropkick. Davids is up behind her and spike DDTs her. Before helping Tommy up. The Ref isn't sure what to do at this point, so he just runs back out of the ring.

Tommy and Davids begin a brutal assault on Arryn Connolly, leaving Cain to the side, Tommy picks her up and drops her with a Killshot. Davids picks her up again and is preparing to hit her with a German Suplex when it's interrupted by Cain with a Das Boot, which Arryn assists in finishing by spiraling it into Hangman's neckbreaker. The Beast then picks up Tommy and literally throws him out of the ring before turning back to Davids. He goes for the pin...

BROKEN UP!!!!

JOEY STYLES: "And just as expected here come the troops. Things are about to blow up now."

Kendall Sawyer comes rushing in with a Suicide Dive that pushes Cain off her compatriot. She helps Davids to his feet, but is quickly taken off hers by Connolly with a flawless Spinning Heel Kick to the face of the taller girl. Arryn grabs Kendall by the hair and begins to lift her up but is caught with a surprise as Tommy Gunn is behind her with a Sidewalk slam that sends the tiny girl to the mat. The Beast is not happy with this, so he picks him up by the back of his neck, he drops him for a face first choke slam on the mat. Davids is up and on the move, he grabs Cain and delivers an elegant Snap Suplex. Yes, elegant. Davids' glory is short lived as Frost comes from nowhere to deliver a Fireman's Carry Cutter to Davids. He then lifts Davids up and whips him into the corner and rushes in to deliver a barrage of punches into the Psycho's chest.

Paul Heyman is having a fit on the outskirts of the ring, he begins to climb in but is pulled back by Ozymandias. The pair begin to get into an argument on the outside about what's going on. Ozy is shouting something about no rules while Paul is screaming the word bullshit over and over. Suddenly a huge fist hits Paul in the face. It's Morbid Angel!

JOEY STYLES: "What is Morbid Angel doing here?"

He picks Paul up, and carries him into the ring. All the competitors stop what they're doing and watch. Morbid climbs the ropes with Paul slung over his shoulder, when he reaches the top rope he sets Paul up for a Satan's Fall onto the Apron. Tommy Gunn rushes to stop him, but is caught by a big boot to the back by Cain. Morbid delivers the Satan's Fall to Paul before kicking him and running off towards the back. The crowd cheers.

Members of the Heyman Alliance rush to check on their leader, as Frost and Connolly rush to make sure Ozy is safe. Davids is running out when he sees Cain standing alone in the ring, which causes him to rush in and hits Cain with a Tilt-A-Whirl Side Slam! He goes for the pin...

Kick out!

Cain is getting to his feet when he is met with a boot to the face from Vellore Brommer. Brommer offers a hand to his ally before Davids lifts Cain up and delivers a Fall-a-way Slam to the Giant. Tommy Gunn is quick to join back in the ring and begin to stomp on Cain, as is Sawyer. Connolly and Frost are running back after escorting Ozy to safety. They try and break it up, but the Heyman Alliance is too powerful. Out of the crowd comes John Austin, he grabs Sawyer and hits her with a Slingshot Suplex, then drops Tommy with a Superman punch before hitting a Snap DDT on Davids, and a K.O. to Vellore. Connolly and Frost help Cain to his feet before Madness Unleashed backs into a corner while the members of the Heyman Alliance get to their feet and charge at them. Sawyer and Connolly lock up, Frost goes directly for Brommer while Davids and Austin begin trading blows and Cain and Gunn pair off.

JOEY STYLES; "This should be fun, the beast Cain vs Paul Heyman's muscle Tommy Gunn."

Out of nowhere Frodo Smackins comes running down. He delivers a straight gut shot to Sawyer before rushing in and kicking out Frost's knee. He charges and hits Austin with a Shayouken! then he turns to Davids and throws a DDT. He rushes to Cain and goes for a spear. He's caught with a Big Boot by Cain, and then a Killshot by Tommy. Frodo is down, and Cain picks him up and throws him into the crowd. Frodo is crowd surfed to the back of the arena. Cain walks away from Tommy and goes to pin Davids.

BROKEN UP!!!

Gunn kicks Cain off with a boot to the face. He then lifts up by his neck and kicks him in the mid section. Davids quickly gets to his feet, pushes Gunn out of the way and then....

GAME OVER!!!(Praying Mantis bomb)

The cover...

3!!!

Winner: Steve Davids

JOEY STYLES: "A hell of a match that turned into an absolute war between two warring factions. It was an anything goes match so this shouldn't have shocked anyone. Oh but we aren't done apparently. Frost, Connolly and Austin have just slid into the ring and are making a move for Davids and Gunn. Davids taps Gunn on the shoulder and the two of them quickly jump out of the ring and walk over towards an already retreating Kendall Sawyer, Vellore Brommer and Paul Heyman.

Sawyer, Brommer, Gunn and Davids slowly back up the entrance ramp while Ozymandias and Madness Unleashed stand in the center of the ring. Ozymandias is pulling Cain up to his feet and patting him on the back for his effort.

Vickie Guerrero emerges from backstage and stands beside the Heyman Alliance.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Well Ozymandias I'll hand it to you, you did an excellent job surrounding yourself with some talent. But unfortunately for you it won't matter."

OZYMANDIAS: "What the hell are you talking about Paul?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Well Ozy, you really should have looked over the paper work you signed earlier. You see when you thought you were releasing me from my contract and absorbing my 25% Ownership Stake in Madness what you were actually doing was signing over all of your 75% share to me."

Ozymandias pulls the microphone up to his mouth to start speaking but the feed to the microphone has been cut.

VICKIE GUERRERO: "Ladies and gentlemen, the new General Manager of Monday Night Madness... PAUL HEYMAN!!!"

JOEY STYLES: "OH MY GOD!"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Ozy, I regret to inform you that your services are no longer needed. Security... Please escort Mr. Ozymandias from my arena.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.... and I welcome you.... to the House that Heyman built!"

JOEY STYLES: "Ozy is out! HEYMAN IS IN!"

Shinedown's "Sound of Madness" plays as Madness fades out.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Ozymandias's post:
Archie Lawson (06-30-2014), Bobby Charles (07-01-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-30-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (07-01-2014), Kristy Jackson (06-30-2014), Mason Prince (06-30-2014), Percy Gains (06-30-2014), Sid Feder (07-02-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (07-01-2014), The Enigma (06-30-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ozymandias's post!
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (07-01-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2014, 06:25 PM

....and on the eighth day... God created.... Paul Heyman.
Hate Post Like Post
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

06-30-2014, 06:54 PM

Good show.

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Hate Post Like Post
"Anarchist" Aaron Andrews

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-30-2014, 07:27 PM

OOC: Good show
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-01-2014, 05:47 AM

"Thus, Cain was ended. Game over."

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-02-2014, 12:39 AM

And thus, the head of the snake's been chopped off. We can only hope that Ozymandias isn't the XWF's answer to the Lernaean Hydra.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (07-02-2014)
Mason Prince Offline
Mom's Spaghetti

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-02-2014, 09:38 AM

OOC: Awesome show, mate. Looking forward to next week.

[Image: 4cDcn2D.jpg]

Accomplishments:

1x X-Treme Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2014, 03:51 PM

I have a complaint.

That moment between Reeve and I was supposed to be somethin' special; somethin' private, and yet there was a nosy XWF camera to catch me right when I was pourin' my lil' old heart out to the young whipper snapper.

Not only do I feel violated but I am sure I speak for Rag Boy when I say he feels like a real piece of shit.

Thanks a lot!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post