Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Have A Nice Day(II)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-13-2014, 05:13 PM

Quote:Aftermath Dark Segment courteousy of XWF99.Com

Fade to darkness.

That's what happened as Eli James cinched in the hold. I felt him as he hung on for dear life, and I struggled as hard as I could. I tried pulling myself to the ropes, scratching and clawing. No good. I felt a warm sensation washing over my body as he squeezed, my breathing slowing. I REFUSE to tap out! I won't have...I....won't...

The referee held up my arm...it dropped. A second time. It dropped. And the third time...

It....

It....dr...

For a long time, I saw nothing but complete darkness. Was this what death felt like? I'd experienced something like it before, but no. This was different. Finally, I awakened, seated upon the ring apron with two officials standing on either side. I was still seeing stars, but it's not hard to spot a zebra striped shirt. They both put an arm of mine on their shoulders and they were hauling me up the ramp...

Until I shoved the both of them off. Maybe I shouldn't have, but remember. I am a warrior. A proud warrior at that. I was being my evil self when I heard it..over and over...

"Cain!"

"Cain!"

"Cain!"

"Cain!"

The mortals cheered loudly for me, chanting my name thunderously. As I limped to the top of the ramp, I lowered my straps and threw up a black gloved fist, the chants only getting louder. A standing ovation.

For a murderer.

Now we switch from Cain's perspective to your's. What you see on the screen is an old junkyard. The blue sky is overcast by grey clouds. We find our antihero seated onthe hood of an old nineteen sixty eight Mustang convertible. For the longest time there is silence. Then, there is thunder as HE begins to speak.

"Cainaanites."

You feel a pride as the man you voted into Superstar of the month addresses you. He glanced toward the camera, which slowly zoomed in.

"The term was something I came up when I noticed a few of you cheering me. For the most part, mortals have always been trash to me. Then came..." he smirked. "...the night you all watched me win the RTX Championship. That was my first clue. Heh, you people want to hate me. But you cannot. Honestly, I don't understand it. The cheers got louder, even when I lost to Sebastian Duke...but Wednesday night?" He chuckled. "You all exploded. You chanted my name. I cannot say that in a way, I didn't enjoy it. But get this." Dead seriousness. "I don't care if you love me. I don't care if you hate me, and I damned sure don't care if you worship me. Because every single night, I will CONTINUE to do what I do best. Taking lives and winning matches."

Thunder rumbled as the sky went even darker. Cain reached into the pocket of his blue jeans, pulling out a pack of Marlboro Red One Hundreds and a solid gold monogram lighter. He flicked the lighter open and lit his cigarette, puffing on it. He blue out smoke and continued.

"Xtreme Wrestling Federation..." He stated ominously. "...I am not Sebastian Duke. I am not Peter Gilmour. My name is Cain. There is a storm brewing, and there has been ever since I set foot in the XWF ring on Warfare. Next week, I feel sorry for each and every member of the Monday Night Madness roster, but mostly for people like Ezekial Carter Williams V. Mostly for people like Waylon. Because you see, and you must understand that I am not coming to make friends. I come to win. I come to conquer. I. Come. To. Kill."

He drew in smoke and blew out a huge plume into thin air. Thunder rumbled, lightning streaked across the sky. He cackled.

"Do you hear it?!"

"Can you not see what is going on?"

He bared his fangs at the camera, his obsidian eyes flashing.

"You boys are finished. You boys are dead. Sign your waivers, make sure your insurance is paid up. Because Ezekial and you Waylon..." He puffed on his cigarette and cackled insanely. "...are stepping into the ring with the innovator of murder. You two unfortunate souls are up against Original Sin! Hahahaha!"

The rain began pouring down, seemingly as if GOD had parted the clouds. He flicked his cigarette off the hood of a Chevy truck, sparks flying, and got right into the "face" of the camera man.

"I....am....different. You may think you know me, but you have no idea what the two of you face on Monday Night." He smiles. "...The Cainaanites have demaned a sacrifice. I will give them two."

His grin became ever creepier, like a demonic cheshire cat. He ended with a simply phrase.

"Have a nice day."

Only, his voice had become demonic and deep. Weird.

End Scene

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-13-2014)